Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Problem of encrypt openssl RC4 Post 303024686 by RudiC on Monday 15th of October 2018 03:14:47 AM
Old 10-15-2018
I have to second Neo - your code is nearly incomprehensible. Still I find that you read a cipher and place it into the "chave.txt" file regardless of it being empty or not, thus overwriting or even eliminating the file's contents. And, defining "chave_guardada" at the script's start may not help, either. You may want to untangle the logic flow of your script.
This User Gave Thanks to RudiC For This Post:

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

solaris 9 openssl make problem with ld

i've seen a few posts regarding this issue, and i've tried the resolutions, but i keep running into the same problem. i'm trying to compile OpenSSL with the use of rsaref-2.0 (i'm running through this tutorial... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: xyyz
1 Replies

2. Solaris

NRPE Compiling problem with OpenSSL 1.0

I am trying to compile nrpe 2.12 against openssl 1.0 on Solaris 10 however I am getting core dumps for some reason. Anyone know a way to fix this? Here is the output of make: bash-3.00# make all cd ./src/; make ; cd .. gcc -g -fPIC -Wall -O2 -I/usr/local/ssl/include... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: _JPL_
0 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

openssl dgst cat header problem

I am trying to run an old script to modify an image file with a modified header to bypass the md5 check but it comes up with an error message. The image file is for use on a Expressgate SSD so that I can add sqx files to it. This is a link from where I got the script:-... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: r1speedyrider
3 Replies

4. Solaris

Solaris v Ubuntu using OpenSSL paste problem

Hello, I hope this means something to someone. I have an odd problem that just started happening recently. I am not the system admin, so I don't have full info on any changes to the system lately. Except that I did upgrade OpenSSL to version 1.0.1.c from 1.0.0j. Anyway, I am trying to... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: jonycp
4 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Openssl scripting problem

im trying to make sure the openssl password does not show up in the output of ps. so i'm trying to do something like this: MAST=yup echo "U2FsdGVkX19wH9LrQhuRZes45BM9rfiRpdhTCi+gLls=" | openssl <<HERE 2>&1 >/dev/null aes-128-cbc -a -d -salt -k "${MAST}" HERE But this isn't working.. I... (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: SkySmart
10 Replies
source(n)						       Tcl Built-In Commands							 source(n)

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

NAME
source - Evaluate a file or resource as a Tcl script SYNOPSIS
source fileName source -encoding encodingName fileName | _________________________________________________________________ DESCRIPTION
This command takes the contents of the specified file or resource and passes it to the Tcl interpreter as a text script. The return value from source is the return value of the last command executed in the script. If an error occurs in evaluating the contents of the script then the source command will return that error. If a return command is invoked from within the script then the remainder of the file will be skipped and the source command will return normally with the result from the return command. The end-of-file character for files is "32" (^Z) for all platforms. The source command will read files up to this character. This restriction does not exist for the read or gets commands, allowing for files containing code and data segments (scripted documents). If you require a "^Z" in code for string comparison, you can use "32" or "u001a", which will be safely substituted by the Tcl interpreter into "^Z". The -encoding option is used to specify the encoding of the data stored in fileName. When the -encoding option is omitted, the system | encoding is assumed. EXAMPLE
Run the script in the file foo.tcl and then the script in the file bar.tcl: source foo.tcl source bar.tcl Alternatively: foreach scriptFile {foo.tcl bar.tcl} { source $scriptFile } SEE ALSO
file(n), cd(n), encoding(n), info(n) KEYWORDS
file, script Tcl source(n)