Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Watch problem
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Watch problem Post 303024586 by Corona688 on Thursday 11th of October 2018 04:32:17 PM
Old 10-11-2018
Please use code tags for code.
Code:
watch -n 0.2 "sensors -f | egrep "temp4|fan1"

This User Gave Thanks to Corona688 For This Post:

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

watch dog problem

please help in some times "watch dog reinit memory", and system hang SCO UNIX version 3.2.5.0 Compac Proliant ML 370 pentium 3 750 512 MB memory 9g and 18g scsi u/f/w Disc 65 user running informix Thanx (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: RoMaGo
1 Replies

2. News, Links, Events and Announcements

Watch The Time !!!

watch your clock! Unix-time @ 1:58:31 UTC (2:58:31 MEZ) == 1111111111 ;-) no chance to see such a combination again... 2222222222 will be beyond our time..... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unix_time greetings PRESSY (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: pressy
0 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Folder Watch

Hi there, I was wondering if there was a way in UNIX that I could set up a running script that monitors a certain folder (and all the folders and files contained within it) so that if any file changes then it will be the change logged within a log file. I dont know if this is possible in Unix... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: lodey
6 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

watch command

Hi, Please help me out! In the man pages they dont talk about any options that can be used to terminate a running 'watch' command. Do you know a way of terminating the command using an option? Thanks (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: foxtron
1 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Using the watch command

so i have a very long script which i have to run. when i run this script, i want to monitor the the openssl commands it runs. the way ive attempted to do this is: watch -t -n 1 "(date '+TIME:%H:%M:%S' ; ps aux | egrep openssl | egrep -v grep)" 2>&1 | tee -a logfile the above command is... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: SkySmart
2 Replies
sensors(1)							Linux User's Manual							sensors(1)

NAME
sensors - print sensors information SYNOPSIS
sensors [ options ] [ chips ] sensors -s [ chips ] sensors --bus-list DESCRIPTION
sensors is used to show the current readings of all sensor chips. sensors -s is used to set all limits as specified in the configuration file. sensors --bus-list is used to generate bus statements suitable for the configuration file. OPTIONS
-c, --config-file config-file Specify a configuration file. If no file is specified, the libsensors default configuration file is used. Use `-c /dev/null' to tem- porarily disable this default configuration file. -h, --help Print a help text and exit. -s, --set Evaluate all `set' statements in the configuration file and exit. You must be `root' to do this. If this parameter is not specified, no `set' statement is evaluated. -A, --no-adapter Do not show the adapter for each chip. -u Raw output. This mode is suitable for debugging and for post-processing of the output by scripts. It is also useful when writing a configuration file because it shows the raw input names which must be referenced in the configuration file. -v, --version Print the program version and exit. -f, --fahrenheit Print the temperatures in degrees Fahrenheit instead of Celsius. --bus-list Generate bus statements suitable for using in sensors.conf. Such bus statements are only needed if you have several chips sharing the same address on different buses of the same type. As bus numbers are usually not guaranteed to be stable over reboots, these statements let you refer to each bus by its name rather than numbers. FILES
/etc/sensors3.conf /etc/sensors.conf The system wide configuration file. See sensors.conf(5) for further details. SEE ALSO
sensors.conf(5) AUTHOR
Frodo Looijaard and the lm_sensors group http://www.lm-sensors.org/ lm-sensors 3 November 2012 sensors(1)