Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Linux Red Hat Pyanaconda yumpayload.py while installing custom CentOS Post 303024500 by Sumanthsv on Wednesday 10th of October 2018 04:31:35 AM
Old 10-10-2018
Pyanaconda yumpayload.py while installing custom CentOS

I have added grub2 efi package to package folder in extracted iso folder and used below command to create repo
Code:
createrepo -v PackagesFolder

I didn't do any changes in comps.xml as an entry with grub2efi is already present in packages required.

Am getting following error.
Code:
File "/usr/lib64/python2.7/site-packages/pyanaconda/packaging/yumpayload.py", line 1112, in _selectYumGroup raise NoSuchGroup(groupid, required=required)

File "/usr/lib64/python2.7/site-packages/pyanaconda/packaging/yumpayload.py", line 1227, in _applyYumSelectionsself._selectYumGroup("core")

File "/usr/lib64/python2.7/site-packages/pyanaconda/packaging/yumpayload.py", line 1281, in checkSoftwareSelection self._applyYumSelections()

File "/usr/lib64/python2.7/site-packages/pyanaconda/packaging/yumpayload.py", line 1370, in preInstall

Dont know where am doing wrong..

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Linux

installing psybnc on CentOS

Guys does anyone have a good plan or structured tutorial on how to install Psybnc on CentOS platform, ive gave it a try and im on my 4th hour now , i just cant seem to get it working. Thanks in advance (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: wmccull
0 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Installing CVS on Centos 5.3

Hi, I need to install CVS on Centos 5.3. There is a RPM that yum detects and it installs it. But when I type CVS at the command line I get nothing. What do I have to do to configure CVS? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: mojoman
2 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

installing centos dual boot with ubuntu

I have installed ubuntu desktop on my hard drive and I gave it all the hard drive. Now I want to repatriate the hard disk and give half of it to anther ext4. How do I do that? Can I do it fron with in the ubuntu? Second when I install the centos, how can I make to recognize the ubuntu and... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: programAngel
0 Replies

4. Red Hat

installing phyton in centos

Hi, I am trying to install phyton on my centos. When I write: yum install phyton I get the message that it doesn't find the package. How should I fix it? (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: programAngel
4 Replies

5. Virtualization and Cloud Computing

Installing CentOS 5.5 on Virtual Box

Hi, I have installed VirtualBox, downloaded CentOS 5.5 and created a VirtualMachine where i have installed the 'server' versión of CentOS 5.5 As I installed Virtual Box a new network device appeared '192.16.1.250' in my 'real' machine. I was unable to reach my webserver so i istalled CentOS once... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: motoko
5 Replies

6. UNIX and Linux Applications

Problem installing spamassassin CentOS 5.5

Hi every body I am facing problem installing spamassassin on my CentOS - Direct Admin VPS The installation ended with the following error REQUIRED module out of date: Archive::Tar optional module missing: Digest::SHA optional module missing: Mail::SPF optional module missing: IP::Country... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: rizwan65
0 Replies

7. Linux

Installing centOS in i686

I am not able to find any references related to installing centOS in i686 machine ? Is it supported or not ? This does not list it at all, so a little bit confused CentOS - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia No luck with google also ! Appreciate if somebody can help. Thanks. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: thegeek
1 Replies

8. Red Hat

need help in installing Xen on Centos 6

Hello folks, I am trying to install Xen on centos 6! Kindly check out the following screen shots! What should I do? Regards (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: ahmedamer12
0 Replies

9. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Installing PECL LUA on Centos for PHP

I'm kinda new to Linux, I'm mostly run websites, and it's rather easy to do everything... except install this PECL LUA plugin. :wall: I start by running this command: pecl install lua-0.9.4 downloading lua-0.9.4.tgz ... Starting to download lua-0.9.4.tgz (12,617 bytes) .....done: 12,617... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: blackstar
0 Replies

10. Red Hat

Installing rpm in centos 6

hi, i am try to install a package in centos 6.2 x86-64 but unable to find any package in centos media iso. In RHEL we have a product folder which contain all the list of rpm but in centos i cant found that. I have use yum command but it also cant work show me the message no module named yum.... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: zeeshan047
1 Replies
rmf(1)							      General Commands Manual							    rmf(1)

NAME
rmf - remove folder (only available within the message handling system, mh) SYNOPSIS
rmf [+folder] [-help] [-[no]interactive] OPTIONS
Prints a list of the valid options to this command. Asks for confirmation before deleting a folder. By default, rmf deletes a folder and its messages without asking for confirmation. If you specify the -interactive option, rmf asks if you are sure before deleting the folder. You are advised to use this option, since when rmf deletes a folder its contents are lost irretrievably. DESCRIPTION
The rmf command removes all of the messages within the current folder, and then removes the folder itself. If there are any files within the folder which are not part of MH, they are not removed, and an error message is displayed. You can specify a folder other than the current folder by using the +folder argument. If you do not specify a folder, and rmf cannot find the current folder,rmf asks you whether you want to delete +inbox instead. If the current folder is removed, it makes +inbox current. Note that the rmf command irreversibly deletes messages that do not have other links, so use it with caution. If the folder being removed is a sub-folder, the parent folder becomes the new current folder, and rmf tells you that this has happened. This provides an easy mechanism for selecting a set of messages, operating on the list, then removing the list and returning to the current folder from which the list was extracted. Using rmf to delete a read-only folder deletes the private sequence and current message information from the file, without affecting the folder itself. If you have sub-folders within a folder, you must delete all the sub-folders before you can delete the folder itself. PROFILE COMPONENTS
Path: To determine the user's Mail directory EXAMPLES
This example shows how rmf asks for confirmation when the -interactive option is used: % rmf -interactive +test Remove folder "test"? y FILES
The user profile. SEE ALSO
rmm(1) rmf(1)