Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Linux on a RK3368 eReader
Top Forums UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users Linux on a RK3368 eReader Post 303024342 by eReader fan on Saturday 6th of October 2018 04:31:23 PM
Old 10-06-2018
Linux on a RK3368 eReader

Hello! There is a new eReader on the market called Boyue Likebook Mars. It has the processor RK3368, so its a Octa-core with 2 Gb of RAM, and it seems very promising, but Boyue did a mess with the firmware, making it so limited. So maybe there is the oportunity to install linux there.

I searched and I found a project on github talking about this, but not on an eReader. Aparently there are some Android TV Boxes with the same specs, and they can install linux there. I can imagine it should not be so easy as to just install it on the eReader, but maybe more than the half of the work is done with this github project. (I can't write the adress because I am new here, but it's easy to find if you google "linux rk3368")

Can anyone who understand all this world better than me (not so hard to happen) explain me a little about this possibility? I think maybe the more problematic thing it would be the eInk display.

Thanks in advance to everyone

We Also Found This Discussion For You

1. Fedora

Which is the better platform to learn UNIX/Linux (Kali Linux Vs. Red Hat or other)?

I just started a new semester and I started my UNIX class yesterday. I've already decided to use python along with my learning process but what I really want to use with it is Kali as my UNIX/Linux platform to learn off of since I already wanted to learn Cyber Sec. anyways. I just wanted to know if... (12 Replies)
Discussion started by: ApacheOmega
12 Replies
Sys::Statistics::Linux::LoadAVG(3pm)			User Contributed Perl Documentation		      Sys::Statistics::Linux::LoadAVG(3pm)

NAME
Sys::Statistics::Linux::LoadAVG - Collect linux load average statistics. SYNOPSIS
use Sys::Statistics::Linux::LoadAVG; my $lxs = Sys::Statistics::Linux::LoadAVG->new; my $stat = $lxs->get; DESCRIPTION
Sys::Statistics::Linux::LoadAVG gathers the load average from the virtual /proc filesystem (procfs). For more information read the documentation of the front-end module Sys::Statistics::Linux. LOAD AVERAGE STATISTICS
Generated by /proc/loadavg. avg_1 - The average processor workload of the last minute. avg_5 - The average processor workload of the last five minutes. avg_15 - The average processor workload of the last fifteen minutes. METHODS
new() Call "new()" to create a new object. my $lxs = Sys::Statistics::Linux::LoadAVG->new; It's possible to set the path to the proc filesystem. Sys::Statistics::Linux::LoadAVG->new( files => { # This is the default path => '/proc', loadavg => 'loadavg', } ); get() Call "get()" to get the statistics. "get()" returns the statistics as a hash reference. my $stat = $lxs->get; EXPORTS
No exports. SEE ALSO
proc(5) REPORTING BUGS
Please report all bugs to <jschulz.cpan(at)bloonix.de>. AUTHOR
Jonny Schulz <jschulz.cpan(at)bloonix.de>. COPYRIGHT
Copyright (c) 2006, 2007 by Jonny Schulz. All rights reserved. This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. perl v5.14.2 2012-03-09 Sys::Statistics::Linux::LoadAVG(3pm)