Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Bcp command error in uploading data to Sybase Post 303024218 by Suresh on Wednesday 3rd of October 2018 09:33:42 AM
Old 10-03-2018
Sorry, I didn't understand could you breif the idea you are proposing.

Thanks

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Data transfer from DB2 to Sybase using Perl?

Hi, Good Morning everybody. I need to write a perl script which will get some data from DB2 table and then put it into Sybase table. I have the experience in Oracle and Unix but new to these perl, DB2 and Sybase technologies. Appreciate if any one can suggest with a sample code. Thanks... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: rajus19
1 Replies

2. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Need a script for uploading data from unix box to mysql databse

how to upload system information(unix box) to MySql database's(running in another unix box) respective tables using a script only..i.e once script runs all the informations like hostid,hostna,disks,cpu etc get stored to respective tables of MySql database.... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: shubhendu.pyne
2 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

get the data from sybase and append to the file

How to get the data from the sybase database and append the data obtained into the file. For example, I will get the filename 'temp' from the database. This filename is associated with the number 1.6... This number 1.6 needs to be copied into the file that matches the filename in the... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: vinay123
1 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

fetching data from sybase using perl

How can I fetch and retreive data(of each result set) of multiple result set from sybase by calling a stored procedure using perl DBI module on an unix solaris environment????? Please help (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: wadhwa.pooja
3 Replies

5. UNIX and Linux Applications

Sybase help: Open client, bcp function

To begin: I use Linux The Problem: I need bcp functionality for scripts. Perl modules, such as Sybase:xfer, require ctlib which comes with Sybase Open Client. Talking with Sybase sales reps is an exercise in futility and hate. They know absolutely nothing about their own products and will... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Bubnoff
0 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

BCP command or module

Hi All, I am trying to bcp in data file into database. now there is bcp command available in unix and another perl module Sybase::BCP is also available. Can anyone please let me know if there is any limitations of bcp command in unix. whichever is good to use? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Deei
1 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

sybase::bcp

I am trying to bcp in using sybase::bcp perl module. I can find we can give user, pwd and server name in the parameters. How can I give database and table name? (1 Reply)
1 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

bcp command help

Hi, When i execute a script in unix, the result i got is :: ./purgeErrors.ksh: bcp: not found What is the meaning of that output ? --- Aditya (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: chaditya
9 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

bcp error

hi all, Getting error while working on sybase::bcp as below, DB-Library error: Attempt to convert data stopped by syntax error in source field. Code is like, my $bcp_files = new Sybase::BCP $usr, $pass, $server; ---------- Post updated at 02:05 AM ---------- Previous update... (0 Replies)
0 Replies
SSL_CTX_new(3)							      OpenSSL							    SSL_CTX_new(3)

NAME
SSL_CTX_new - create a new SSL_CTX object as framework for TLS/SSL enabled functions SYNOPSIS
#include <openssl/ssl.h> SSL_CTX *SSL_CTX_new(const SSL_METHOD *method); DESCRIPTION
SSL_CTX_new() creates a new SSL_CTX object as framework to establish TLS/SSL enabled connections. NOTES
The SSL_CTX object uses method as connection method. The methods exist in a generic type (for client and server use), a server only type, and a client only type. method can be of the following types: SSLv2_method(void), SSLv2_server_method(void), SSLv2_client_method(void) A TLS/SSL connection established with these methods will only understand the SSLv2 protocol. A client will send out SSLv2 client hello messages and will also indicate that it only understand SSLv2. A server will only understand SSLv2 client hello messages. SSLv3_method(void), SSLv3_server_method(void), SSLv3_client_method(void) A TLS/SSL connection established with these methods will only understand the SSLv3 protocol. A client will send out SSLv3 client hello messages and will indicate that it only understands SSLv3. A server will only understand SSLv3 client hello messages. This especially means, that it will not understand SSLv2 client hello messages which are widely used for compatibility reasons, see SSLv23_*_method(). TLSv1_method(void), TLSv1_server_method(void), TLSv1_client_method(void) A TLS/SSL connection established with these methods will only understand the TLSv1 protocol. A client will send out TLSv1 client hello messages and will indicate that it only understands TLSv1. A server will only understand TLSv1 client hello messages. This especially means, that it will not understand SSLv2 client hello messages which are widely used for compatibility reasons, see SSLv23_*_method(). It will also not understand SSLv3 client hello messages. SSLv23_method(void), SSLv23_server_method(void), SSLv23_client_method(void) A TLS/SSL connection established with these methods will understand the SSLv2, SSLv3, and TLSv1 protocol. A client will send out SSLv2 client hello messages and will indicate that it also understands SSLv3 and TLSv1. A server will understand SSLv2, SSLv3, and TLSv1 client hello messages. This is the best choice when compatibility is a concern. The list of protocols available can later be limited using the SSL_OP_NO_SSLv2, SSL_OP_NO_SSLv3, SSL_OP_NO_TLSv1 options of the SSL_CTX_set_options() or SSL_set_options() functions. Using these options it is possible to choose e.g. SSLv23_server_method() and be able to negotiate with all possible clients, but to only allow newer protocols like SSLv3 or TLSv1. SSL_CTX_new() initializes the list of ciphers, the session cache setting, the callbacks, the keys and certificates, and the options to its default values. RETURN VALUES
The following return values can occur: NULL The creation of a new SSL_CTX object failed. Check the error stack to find out the reason. Pointer to an SSL_CTX object The return value points to an allocated SSL_CTX object. SEE ALSO
SSL_CTX_free(3), SSL_accept(3), ssl(3), SSL_set_connect_state(3) 1.0.1e 2013-02-11 SSL_CTX_new(3)