Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Specify the raw format
Top Forums UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers Specify the raw format Post 303024107 by Neo on Sunday 30th of September 2018 04:53:49 AM
Old 09-30-2018
Nine times out of ten the solutions to problems are hidden in plain sight in the error messages and log file entries.

Glad you got it working.

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Filesystems, Disks and Memory

raw partitions

i want to know, how do i to create a rwa partttions in unixware 7 wit raid 5 best regards felix arteaga (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: farteaga
1 Replies

2. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Raw vs. Filesystem?

Maybe this is the wrong forum to start this debate and I apologize if it is, but I have been wondering for some time which is better to use for a database, raw or filesystem? By better I mean don't just mean better performance but also ease of maintenance, etc. I know that several years ago it... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: keelba
5 Replies

3. Solaris

About raw partition

Hi I have solaris 8 installed on Intel machine. the disk I have is IDE. I would like to know how can I create a raw partition on an IDE disk. Regards, Raja (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: RajaRC
2 Replies

4. AIX

Raw I/o

Is there any system call available in AIX to read the size of raw disk? If I use the command "lspv -L",it only gives size of PVs on which file system is there. I need to extract the size raw disk i.e. file system is not there on the disk. Thanks, Megha (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: MeghaV
6 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Using the Raw command

Hi, What is a Raw command and how does it work? We have to print out a large report from our database numerically and wanted to know how it can be done. :confused: (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: nov_user
1 Replies

6. Filesystems, Disks and Memory

Raw volumes

The query is as follows : A typical server configs when using Oracle or any other type of DB is to install the OS + DB binaries on the internal disks of the relevant server e.g. Disk 1 : OS + SW + DB binaries Disk 2 : Mirror of disk 1 (used for resiliency) Then one uses an external array... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: kekanap
1 Replies

7. Solaris

Command to format Oracle ASM raw disk

Hi, Can any one please provide the command to format an Oracle Raw Disk in Solaris 10. I have been used the following commands: dd if=/dev/zero of=<raw disk path> Thanks ---------- Post updated at 12:20 PM ---------- Previous update was at 10:11 AM ---------- Well this didn't give... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Mack1982
0 Replies

8. Programming

Raw devices in C

Hi guys. what is the benefits of using raw devices in programming? which applications mostly use raw devices? how can i use raw devices in C programs? is there any system calls or library functions? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: majid.merkava
1 Replies
checker(1)						      General Commands Manual							checker(1)

NAME
checker - SPARK Proof Checker SYNOPSIS
checker [OPTIONS] [FILE] DESCRIPTION
The SPARK Proof Checker can be used to discharge verification conditions produced by the Examiner (*.vcg), possibly simplified by the Sim- plifier (*.siv). This command is usually used when verification conditions cannot be discharged automatically by the Simplifier. By default checker runs in interactive mode. It accepts commands from user and writes them into a cmd file (or other file specified by -command_log option). This file can be used later to run checker in batch mode (using option -execute). Additionally, proof log is writ- ten into a plg file. OPTIONS
A summary of options is included below. All options may be abbreviated to the shortest unique prefix. -help Show summary of options. -version Display version information. -plain Adopt a plain output style (e.g. no dates or version numbers). -overwrite_warning Confirmation needed to overwrite command or proof log files. -command_log=LOG_FILE Specify file name for the command log file. -proof_log=PLG_FILE Specify file name for the proof log file. -execute=LOG_FILE Execute a previously generated command log file. -resume Resume a previously saved session. FILES
/usr/share/spark/checker/rules/* Checker rules database. SEE ALSO
spark(1), sparksimp(1), spadesimp(1), pogs(1). AUTHOR
This manual page was written by Eugeniy Meshcheryakov <eugen@debian.org>, for the Debian project (and may be used by others). 3 June 2011 checker(1)