Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers organise mailing lists in email client Post 303024019 by RudiC on Thursday 27th of September 2018 04:09:49 AM
Old 09-27-2018
Welcome to the forum.

Please DON'T hijack others' threads, but open your own for your (new) questions. I did this for you with this post.
This User Gave Thanks to RudiC For This Post:

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. IP Networking

Squid and email client

Hi All, We plan to use squid has a proxy so my question is if I use squid then is this support email clients like outlook express or microsoft outlook at client side and is any option in the squid to block few of the unwanted URL's Thanks, Bachegowda (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: bache_gowda
7 Replies

2. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

fetchmail with multidrop & mailing lists

At the moment we as using fetchmail (SLES9, 6.2.5) to pick up our emails (for approx 200 users) from our multidrop box. Everything works fine as long as the receivers address is in the TO: header. for example To: <firstname.lastname@to_domain.tld> Our problem is that when users are on a... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: frieling
0 Replies

3. Linux

help creating mailing lists

hey everyone ..i wanted to know how to create mailing lists with sendmail and postifx and wanted to know about mailmans ...would be nice if some has used mailman.. (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: tarunicon
0 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Shell Script to Create non-duplicate lists from two lists

File_A contains Strings: a b c d File_B contains Strings: a c z Need to have script written in either sh or ksh. Derive resultant files (File_New_A and File_New_B) from lists File_A and File_B where string elements in File_New_A and File_New_B are listed below. Resultant... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: mlv_99
7 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

how to organise a file

I have a file with only one record and the file size would be around 80 MB. Is there a way, where I can read and write this to a file with only 80bytes in each row (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Muthuraj K
3 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

new to ldap, send email to a ou or group, and see a list from email client

hi, i'm running openldap on ubuntu 10.04, creating new items with apache directory studio (windows version). i use the ldap just as an address book to our small office (email clients are windows live mail 2009, 2011, microsoft outlook 2007 and 2010). a. i cant see a list of the contacts,... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: V4705
0 Replies
Bio::Root::Version(3pm) 				User Contributed Perl Documentation				   Bio::Root::Version(3pm)

NAME
Bio::Root::Version - provide global, distribution-level versioning SYNOPSIS
package Bio::Tools::NiftyFeature; require Bio::Root::RootI; # later, in client code: package main; use Bio::Tools::NiftyFeature 3.14; ## alternative usage: NiftyFeature defines own $VERSION: package Bio::Tools::NiftyFeature; my $VERSION = 9.8; # later in client code: package main; # ensure we're using an up-to-date BioPerl distribution use Bio::Perl 3.14; # NiftyFeature has its own versioning scheme: use Bio::Tools::NiftyFeature 9.8; DESCRIPTION
This module provides a mechanism by which all other BioPerl modules can share the same $VERSION, without manually synchronizing each file. Bio::Root::RootI itself uses this module, so any module that directly (or indirectly) uses Bio::Root::RootI will get a global $VERSION variable set if it's not already. FEEDBACK
Mailing Lists User feedback is an integral part of the evolution of this and other Bioperl modules. Send your comments and suggestions preferably to one of the Bioperl mailing lists. Your participation is much appreciated. bioperl-l@bioperl.org - General discussion http://bioperl.org/wiki/Mailing_lists - About the mailing lists Support Please direct usage questions or support issues to the mailing list: bioperl-l@bioperl.org rather than to the module maintainer directly. Many experienced and reponsive experts will be able look at the problem and quickly address it. Please include a thorough description of the problem with code and data examples if at all possible. Reporting Bugs Report bugs to the Bioperl bug tracking system to help us keep track the bugs and their resolution. Bug reports can be submitted via the web: https://redmine.open-bio.org/projects/bioperl/ AUTHOR - Aaron Mackey Email amackey@virginia.edu APPENDIX
The rest of the documentation details each of the object methods. Internal methods are usually preceded with a _ perl v5.14.2 2012-03-02 Bio::Root::Version(3pm)