Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Help with replacing hdisk1
Operating Systems AIX Help with replacing hdisk1 Post 303023907 by Neo on Tuesday 25th of September 2018 11:00:11 AM
Old 09-25-2018
Moderator's Comments:
Mod Comment Posters should be careful when cutting-and-pasting into a post. In the post above, I wrapped the text posted by DanCampbell in 'no parse' tags, and then wrapped this yet again in code tags. We can easily see it is just a "cut-and-paste" mess; which we cannot take seriously. Thread closed.
This User Gave Thanks to Neo For This Post:

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. AIX

AIX - create folder in hdisk1 instead

Dear All, I have two h.disks. Please advice for how to create a new folder/directory in hdisk1 instead of the hdisk0? I need to use the folder to store for xmlfiles for my application accessing to read it. Thank a lots. Best Regards, Tom (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: lwy2020
3 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

help in replacing ??

hi all i have input file like this abc.txt filename.out: <TAB>ABC<TAB>9 <TAB>AKC<TAB>1 filename1.out: <TAB>XYZ<TAB>1 <TAB>XYN<TAB>4 and i am trying to replace \n\t with \t so that output will be like this: filename.out:<TAB>ABC<TAB>9<TAB>AKC<TAB>1... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: zedex
5 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

replacing using sed

its again sed question. i have line - sed "s/$old/$new/g" "$f" > $TFILE && mv $TFILE "$f" working well if old="myoldfile" new="mynewfile" but if i want old="/home/shailesh/1test/" new="/home/shailesh/workspace/" it gives error like sed: -e expression #1, char 9: unknown option to... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: shailesh_arya
2 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Replacing of word

Hi all, I wanted to replace one word with another word pl help me to solve the same. example:- I wanted to replace RXOTX with RXOTRX in a perticuler file with hole. Regards, Ramesh (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Ramesh Vellanki
2 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Replacing Characters

Hi All, I have a file which is delimeted with the character '. i need to replace this character with the same character and also a new line. Can anyone please help me with the tr command for this. Many thanks Karan (11 Replies)
Discussion started by: karansachdeva
11 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Replacing Characters with |

Hi All, example data.log 526569346 66815531961 09 526569346 66815531961 09 526569346 66815531961 09 526569346 66815531961 09 526569346 66815531961 09 I want like this to 526569346|66815531961|09 526569346|66815531961|09... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: ooilinlove
4 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

replacing / to -

Hi, i am running a shell script where i have assigned a variable to the value passed. so my variable is var1="investment/portfolio/run.job" now i want to assign another variable var2 as "investment-portfolio-run.out" how can i do it using awk or something else.... thanks (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: rudoraj
2 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Replacing \n,\n with ,

Hi everyone, I've read lots of posts about tr and sed and such, I haven't been able to get out of this one. I have a file, like this: 1 , Jelle 2 , SandraThe only thing it needs to do is delete the enter between the number and the name. So, it needs to replace \n,\n with , ... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: skerit
7 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Replacing tags

Hi , I have a file ...it's like a xml file. File 1: <tag1> Value11</tag1><tag2>value12</tag2> <tag1>Value21</tag1> ...... Continues Now what I want as output is Value11|value12 Value21|| ......Continues This is just learning purpose. I tried reading each line, then parsing... (14 Replies)
Discussion started by: Anupam_Halder
14 Replies

10. AIX

Change lv REGION in HDISK1

Dears my rootvg is missed up i can not extend the /opt as soon as i try to extend the Filesystem its give me that there is not enough space . as there any way to change the REGION of the LVs in HDISK1 ? lspv -p hdisk0 hdisk0: PP RANGE STATE REGION LV NAME TYPE ... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: thecobra151
8 Replies
Sub::WrapPackages(3pm)					User Contributed Perl Documentation				    Sub::WrapPackages(3pm)

NAME
Sub::WrapPackages - add pre- and post-execution wrappers around all the subroutines in packages or around individual subs SYNOPSIS
use Sub::WrapPackages packages => [qw(Foo Bar Baz::*)], # wrap all subs in Foo and Bar # and any Baz::* packages subs => [qw(Barf::a, Barf::b)], # wrap these two subs as well wrap_inherited => 1, # and wrap any methods # inherited by Foo, Bar, or # Baz::* pre => sub { print "called $_[0] with params ". join(', ', @_[1..$#_])." "; }, post => sub { print "$_[0] returned $_[1] "; }; COMPATIBILITY
While this module does broadly the same job as the 1.x versions did, the interface may have changed incompatibly. Sorry. Hopefully it'll be more maintainable and slightly less crazily magical. Also, caller() should now work properly, ignoring wrappings. DESCRIPTION
This module installs pre- and post- execution subroutines for the subroutines or packages you specify. The pre-execution subroutine is passed the wrapped subroutine's name and all its arguments. The post-execution subroutine is passed the wrapped sub's name and its results. The return values from the pre- and post- subs are ignored, and they are called in the same context (void, scalar or list) as the calling code asked for. Normal usage is to pass a bunch of parameters when the module is used. However, you can also call Sub::WrapPackages::wrapsubs with the same parameters. PARAMETERS
Either pass parameters on loading the module, as above, or pass them to ... the wrapsubs subroutine the subs arrayref In the synopsis above, you will see two named parameters, "subs" and "packages". Any subroutine mentioned in "subs" will be wrapped. Any subroutines mentioned in 'subs' must already exist - ie their modules must be loaded - at the time you try to wrap them. the packages arrayref Any package mentioned here will have all its subroutines wrapped, including any that it imports at load-time. Packages can be loaded in any order - they don't have to already be loaded for Sub::WrapPackages to work its magic. You can specify wildcard packages. Anything ending in ::* is assumed to be such. For example, if you specify Orchard::Tree::*, then that matches Orchard::Tree, Orchard::Tree::Pear, Orchard::Apple::KingstonBlack etc, but not - of course - Pine::Tree or My::Orchard::Tree. Note, however, that if a module exports a subroutine at load-time using "import" then that sub will be wrapped in the exporting module but not in the importing module. This is because import() runs before we get a chance to fiddle with things. Sorry. Deferred wrapping of subs in packages that aren't yet loaded works via a subroutine inserted in @INC. This means that if you mess around with @INC, eg by inserting a directoy at the beginning of the path, the magic might not get a chance to run. If you "use lib" to mess with @INC though, it should work, as I've over-ridden lib's import() method. That said, code this funky has no right to work. Use with caution! wrap_inherited In conjunction with the "packages" arrayref, this wraps all calls to inherited methods made through those packages. If you call those methods directly in the superclass then they are not affected - unless they're wrapped in the superclass of course. pre and post References to the subroutines you want to use as wrappers. BUGS
AUTOLOAD and DESTROY are not treated as being special. I'm not sure whether they should be or not. If you use wrap_inherited but classes change their inheritance tree at run-time, then very bad things will happen. VERY BAD THINGS. So don't do that. You shouldn't be doing that anyway. Mind you, you shouldn't be doing the things that this module does either. BAD PROGRAMMER, NO BIKKIT! If you find any other lurking horrors, please report them using <https://rt.cpan.org/Public/Dist/Display.html?Name=Sub-WrapPackages>. FEEDBACK
I like to know who's using my code. All comments, including constructive criticism, are welcome. Please email me. SOURCE CODE REPOSITORY
<http://www.cantrell.org.uk/cgit/cgit.cgi/perlmodules/> COPYRIGHT and LICENCE Copyright 2003-2009 David Cantrell <david@cantrell.org.uk> This software is free-as-in-speech software, and may be used, distributed, and modified under the terms of either the GNU General Public Licence version 2 or the Artistic Licence. It's up to you which one you use. The full text of the licences can be found in the files GPL2.txt and ARTISTIC.txt, respectively. THANKS TO
Thanks to Tom Hukins for sending in a test case for the situation when a class and a subclass are both defined in the same file, and for prompting me to support inherited methods; to Dagfinn Ilmari Mannsaker for help with the craziness for fiddling with modules that haven't yet been loaded; to Lee Johnson for reporting a bug caused by perl 5.10's constant.pm being Far Too Clever, and providing a patch and test; to Adam Trickett who thought this was a jolly good idea; and to Ed Summers, whose code for figgering out what functions a package contains I borrowed out of Acme::Voodoo. perl v5.10.1 2010-03-06 Sub::WrapPackages(3pm)