Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Unable to connect ASMI
Operating Systems AIX Unable to connect ASMI Post 303023796 by filosophizer on Saturday 22nd of September 2018 04:56:34 PM
Old 09-22-2018
@Bakunin, thanks,

but I am able to ping from my laptop/pc to the service IP address which is
Default IP 1 = 192.168.2.147
Default IP 2 = 192.168.3.147

and also going to IVM, I can get the IP address for ASMI
Code:
$ lssysconn -r all
resource_type=0,type_model_serial_num=9113-550*107780E,sp=unavailable,side=unavailable,ipaddr=192.168.2.147,alt_ipaddr=192.168.3.147,state=No Connection,eth_loc_code=U787B.001.DNW3313-P1-T5,alt_eth_loc_code=U787B.001.DNW3313-P1-T6
$

The problem is
#1 I cannot connect to the IP address through any browser or any PC/laptop

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. HP-UX

Unable to connect to HP-UX 11.11 via eXceed 7.1

Hello HP-UX Gurus, I am having issues trying to start an x-session via eXceed 7.1. When I bring up eXceed via XDMCP Braodcast I see the host name and IP Address but when I try to connect the X window does not come up. I made the modification to the following file “/etc/dt/config/Xaccess”... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: smokie
2 Replies

2. Solaris

Unable to connect to Internet

Hi friends recently i have installed SXDE 1/08 into my machine,and i installed wifi driver also its working fine,Recently i was unable to connect to Internet,I have not changed any configurations and any installations,thing is that i got my iwk0 interface is UP and IP address also and i can... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: srinivas2828
6 Replies

3. Emergency UNIX and Linux Support

Unable to connect using SFTP

I shall explain the situation that I am facing to the best extent possible. I require some help, as this situation is an urgent one. I am trying to automate sending data from one AIX machine to another. A script runs that tries to push data received from an upstream application to another AIX... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: ggayathri
7 Replies

4. AIX

Asmi errors

Hi friends How to clear the asmi deconfiguration errors.recently on cpu got deconfigured ibm assist to clear the error and to update the firmware please help me raj (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: senmak
0 Replies

5. AIX

Unable to connect VIO client

Hi I am facing very strange issue on my vio server 5 vio clients are confgured, now I am to connect 3 vio client , i am unable to connect 2 vio client my ip address,subnet mask,gateway is correct. i have rebooted and reconfigured the ip address, but issue is persists. Kindly suggest how to... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: manoj.solaris
0 Replies

6. HP-UX

Unable to connect SSH from HP-UX

Hi, I'm trying to connect from an HP-UX with SSH2 client(ssh2 3.1.2 on hppa1.1-hp-hpux11.00) to an SSH2 server on a VxWorks system. The SSH connection is failing with the below connection logs: > /usr/local/bin/ssh2 -v -l testuser 10.10.10.10 debug: Ssh2/ssh2.c:1391: Using file... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: ysafi
4 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Unable to connect to SQL through unix

I am trying to connect to SQL plus through unix but i am getting below error 'ksh: sqlplus: not found' note i am running this from /home/xxx do i need to set any environmental variable for this. below is my code echo " hello world" sqlplus -s apps/CAF78GEN<<EOF set heading... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: karnatis
4 Replies

8. Red Hat

Unable to connect Wireless

I have managed to install Broadcom BCM43228 Wireless adapter on a laptop running CentOS 5.9 using instructions at: wiki.centos.org/HowTos/Laptops/Wireless/Broadcom I had the problem "Error for wireless request "Set Encode" (8B2A): SET failed on device... mentioned on the same page and solved... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: cooltoad
0 Replies

9. Red Hat

Unable to connect to internet

Hello, I just installed CentOS 7 (Server with GUI) and guess what I could install Virtual Box Guest additions without installing any extra package/software which is great news ! Now bad news or not so great news. My Host OS is Windows 10, Virtual Box is the virtualization software. CentOS7-1... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: bluemind2005
0 Replies

10. Solaris

Unable to connect using ftp

hi I am having issues when trying to connect using ftp, I am having the following error: User (10.100.48.73:(none)): moz 331 Password required for moza. Password: 530 Login incorrect. Login failed. ftp> by 221 Goodbye. I have created a user like this: useradd -g 10 -d /lam/moza -m -s... (11 Replies)
Discussion started by: fretagi
11 Replies
GLARETEXTURESRESIDENT(3G)												 GLARETEXTURESRESIDENT(3G)

NAME
glAreTexturesResident - determine if textures are loaded in texture memory C SPECIFICATION
GLboolean glAreTexturesResident( GLsizei n, const GLuint *textures, GLboolean *residences ) PARAMETERS
n Specifies the number of textures to be queried. textures Specifies an array containing the names of the textures to be queried. residences Specifies an array in which the texture residence status is returned. The residence status of a texture named by an element of textures is returned in the corresponding element of residences. DESCRIPTION
GL establishes a ``working set'' of textures that are resident in texture memory. These textures can be bound to a texture target much more efficiently than textures that are not resident. glAreTexturesResident queries the texture residence status of the n textures named by the elements of textures. If all the named textures are resident, glAreTexturesResident returns GL_TRUE, and the contents of residences are undisturbed. If not all the named textures are resident, glAreTexturesResident returns GL_FALSE, and detailed status is returned in the n elements of residences. If an element of resi- dences is GL_TRUE, then the texture named by the corresponding element of textures is resident. The residence status of a single bound texture may also be queried by calling glGetTexParameter with the target argument set to the target to which the texture is bound, and the pname argument set to GL_TEXTURE_RESIDENT. This is the only way that the residence status of a default texture can be queried. NOTES
glAreTexturesResident is available only if the GL version is 1.1 or greater. glAreTexturesResident returns the residency status of the textures at the time of invocation. It does not guarantee that the textures will remain resident at any other time. If textures reside in virtual memory (there is no texture memory), they are considered always resident. Some implementations may not load a texture until the first use of that texture. ERRORS
GL_INVALID_VALUE is generated if n is negative. GL_INVALID_VALUE is generated if any element in textures is 0 or does not name a texture. In that case, the function returns GL_FALSE and the contents of residences is indeterminate. GL_INVALID_OPERATION is generated if glAreTexturesResident is executed between the execution of glBegin and the corresponding execution of glEnd. ASSOCIATED GETS
glGetTexParameter with parameter name GL_TEXTURE_RESIDENT retrieves the residence status of a currently bound texture. SEE ALSO
glBindTexture(3G), glGetTexParameter(3G), glPrioritizeTextures(3G), glTexImage1D(3G), glTexImage2D(3G), glTexImage3D(3G), glTexParameter(3G) GLARETEXTURESRESIDENT(3G)