Sponsored Content
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? Purge of Inactive Users with Zero Posts and Other Anti-spam Measures Post 303023540 by RudiC on Wednesday 19th of September 2018 04:14:04 AM
Old 09-19-2018
Would it make sense to check usernames for patterns (like the recent "125" suffix) before updating / deleting?

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

How to logout inactive users????

I would like to automatically logout from the system inactive users depending on their functions. For example there are users that I would like to logout after 15 minutes of inactivity, but there are others that I would like to logout after 30 minutes of inactivity. It's possible to do this??? (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: rrivas
6 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

List all inactive users who has not logged on since last 90 days

Hi, Can I get a script to list out all the users, who has not logged on since last 90 days. Last command in not working due due to /var/adm/wtmpx is more than 2 GB. Thanks in advance. Regards, Roni (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: manasranjanpand
10 Replies

3. Solaris

List all inactive users who has not logged on since last 90 days

I need actuall script which List all inactive users who has not logged on since last 90 days Thanks in advance. Di! (17 Replies)
Discussion started by: haridham
17 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Deleting Inactive Solaris users

Hello, I want to do a search for users on my solaris boxes that have been inactive for a defined number of days and then delete them. Any ideas how to determine or calculate the number of days (possibly using the /var/adm/wtmpx file) from the user's last login to the current date of search. ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: prince2010
0 Replies
Mail::SpamAssassin::Plugin::AutoLearnThreshold(3)	User Contributed Perl Documentation	 Mail::SpamAssassin::Plugin::AutoLearnThreshold(3)

NAME
Mail::SpamAssassin::Plugin::AutoLearnThreshold - threshold-based discriminator for Bayes auto-learning SYNOPSIS
loadplugin Mail::SpamAssassin::Plugin::AutoLearnThreshold DESCRIPTION
This plugin implements the threshold-based auto-learning discriminator for SpamAssassin's Bayes subsystem. Auto-learning is a mechanism whereby high-scoring mails (or low-scoring mails, for non-spam) are fed into its learning systems without user intervention, during scanning. Note that certain tests are ignored when determining whether a message should be trained upon: o rules with tflags set to 'learn' (the Bayesian rules) o rules with tflags set to 'userconf' (user configuration) o rules with tflags set to 'noautolearn' Also note that auto-learning occurs using scores from either scoreset 0 or 1, depending on what scoreset is used during message check. It is likely that the message check and auto-learn scores will be different. USER OPTIONS
The following configuration settings are used to control auto-learning: bayes_auto_learn_threshold_nonspam n.nn (default: 0.1) The score threshold below which a mail has to score, to be fed into SpamAssassin's learning systems automatically as a non-spam message. bayes_auto_learn_threshold_spam n.nn (default: 12.0) The score threshold above which a mail has to score, to be fed into SpamAssassin's learning systems automatically as a spam message. Note: SpamAssassin requires at least 3 points from the header, and 3 points from the body to auto-learn as spam. Therefore, the minimum working value for this option is 6. perl v5.12.1 2010-03-16 Mail::SpamAssassin::Plugin::AutoLearnThreshold(3)