Sponsored Content
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? Purge of Inactive Users with Zero Posts and Other Anti-spam Measures Post 303023539 by Neo on Wednesday 19th of September 2018 03:39:27 AM
Old 09-19-2018
Haha.

Was going to run this query, but decided not to:

Code:
delete user where posts=0 and post_thanks_thanked_posts < 1 and post_thanks_thanked_times < 1 and lastactivity < 1420070400;

Delete all users who have no posts, never thanked anyone, never received any thanks, and have not been active since 1 Jan 2016.

But that's a big number (67652).

I'll stop and not delete these inactive, thankless, and none contributing 67652 users yet.

Maybe I'll refine the query by country or email address in the future.

Smilie

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

How to logout inactive users????

I would like to automatically logout from the system inactive users depending on their functions. For example there are users that I would like to logout after 15 minutes of inactivity, but there are others that I would like to logout after 30 minutes of inactivity. It's possible to do this??? (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: rrivas
6 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

List all inactive users who has not logged on since last 90 days

Hi, Can I get a script to list out all the users, who has not logged on since last 90 days. Last command in not working due due to /var/adm/wtmpx is more than 2 GB. Thanks in advance. Regards, Roni (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: manasranjanpand
10 Replies

3. Solaris

List all inactive users who has not logged on since last 90 days

I need actuall script which List all inactive users who has not logged on since last 90 days Thanks in advance. Di! (17 Replies)
Discussion started by: haridham
17 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Deleting Inactive Solaris users

Hello, I want to do a search for users on my solaris boxes that have been inactive for a defined number of days and then delete them. Any ideas how to determine or calculate the number of days (possibly using the /var/adm/wtmpx file) from the user's last login to the current date of search. ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: prince2010
0 Replies
CLAWS-MAIL-SPAM-REPORT(1)				      General Commands Manual					 CLAWS-MAIL-SPAM-REPORT(1)

NAME
claws-mail-spam-report -- Mail notification using laptop's mail LED DESCRIPTION
This manual page documents briefly the claws-mail-spam-report This manual page was written for the Debian distribution because the original program does not have a manual page. claws-mail-spam-report is a plugin (loadable module) for the Claws Mail mailer. This plugin allows sending reports about received spam messages to online spam harvesters, in order to improve the shared databases of known spam. Support includes two sites: www.signal-spam.fr and www.spamcop.net, and also the Debian lists spam nomination system (http://lists.debian.org/archive-spam-removals/review/). USAGE
Before using a plugin you must instruct Claws Mail to load it on startup. For this you must go ``Configuration'' menu on main window toolbar, open ``Plugins...'' dialog, click on the ``Load plugin...'' button and select the plugin file, named spam_report.so, and press the ``Open'' button. SEE ALSO
claws-mail (1), claws-mail-extra-plugins (1). AUTHOR
claws-mail-spam-report was written by Colin Leroy colin@colino.net This manual page was written by Ricardo Mones mones@debian.org for the Debian system (but may be used by others). Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU General Public License, Version 2 any later version published by the Free Software Foundation. On Debian systems, the complete text of the GNU General Public License can be found in /usr/share/common-licenses/GPL. CLAWS-MAIL-SPAM-REPORT(1)