Sponsored Content
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? Purge of Inactive Users with Zero Posts and Other Anti-spam Measures Post 303023535 by Neo on Wednesday 19th of September 2018 03:13:29 AM
Old 09-19-2018
Also, just removed "homepage" urls from all users with zero posts who have not been active on the site since 1 March 2018:

Code:
mysql> update user set homepage=''  where homepage!='' and posts=0 and lastactivity < 1519862400;
Query OK, 68 rows affected (0.22 sec)
Rows matched: 68  Changed: 68  Warnings: 0

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

How to logout inactive users????

I would like to automatically logout from the system inactive users depending on their functions. For example there are users that I would like to logout after 15 minutes of inactivity, but there are others that I would like to logout after 30 minutes of inactivity. It's possible to do this??? (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: rrivas
6 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

List all inactive users who has not logged on since last 90 days

Hi, Can I get a script to list out all the users, who has not logged on since last 90 days. Last command in not working due due to /var/adm/wtmpx is more than 2 GB. Thanks in advance. Regards, Roni (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: manasranjanpand
10 Replies

3. Solaris

List all inactive users who has not logged on since last 90 days

I need actuall script which List all inactive users who has not logged on since last 90 days Thanks in advance. Di! (17 Replies)
Discussion started by: haridham
17 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Deleting Inactive Solaris users

Hello, I want to do a search for users on my solaris boxes that have been inactive for a defined number of days and then delete them. Any ideas how to determine or calculate the number of days (possibly using the /var/adm/wtmpx file) from the user's last login to the current date of search. ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: prince2010
0 Replies
GBEMOL(1)						      General Commands Manual							 GBEMOL(1)

NAME
gbemol -- graphical frontend for the Music Player Daemon (MPD) SYNOPSIS
gbemol [-mclphf] DESCRIPTION
gbemol is a graphical frontend for the Music Player Daemon (MPD), written in C and using GTK+ toolkit. It allows one to use MPD with a user-friendly interface. Features include an easy-to-use, tag-oriented library browser, a two mode playlist, cover art support (APIC tag only, for now), system tray icon docking, song, album and artist information More info at project homepage: http://gbemol.sourceforge.net/ OPTIONS
-m Start minimized to tray -f Start on full mode. -c Start on compact mode -l Start with library selected -p Start with playlist selected -h Help message SEE ALSO
mpd (1) Project homepage: http://gbemol.sourceforge.net/ AUTHOR
This manual page was written by Andrea Colangelo <warp10@ubuntu.com> for the Debian system (but may be used by others). Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU General Public License, Version 2 any later version pub- lished by the Free Software Foundation. On Debian systems, the complete text of the GNU General Public License can be found in /usr/share/common-licenses/GPL-2. GBEMOL(1)