Sponsored Content
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? Simplified Registration Page with nCaptcha Post 303023501 by Neo on Tuesday 18th of September 2018 08:55:12 AM
Old 09-18-2018
Hi Ravinder,

I think you have good ideas!

Thanks!
This User Gave Thanks to Neo For This Post:

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Linux

Simplified find command to find multiple file types

Hi, I'm using the following command to find the multiple requierd file types and its working fine find . -name "*.pl" -o -name "*.pm" -o -name "*.sql" -o -name "*.so" -o -name "*.sh" -o -name "*.java" -o -name "*.class" -o -name "*.jar" -o -name "*.gz" -o -name "*.Z" -type f Though... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: vickramshetty
2 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

display command output page per page

Good afternoon, I wonder how i could use unix commands to ease the reading of long command result output ? like the "php -i" or any other command that returns a long answer. I could not find the right terms to Google it or search the forum. Therefore I bother you with this question. ... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Mat_k
3 Replies

3. Web Development

Page load time- local page

Hi Is there a way to calculate the page load time, I am trying to calculate the load time of a page locally. I found tools to do this over http or https but none that work locally. Any ideas? Thanks. (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: jamie_123
4 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Print multiple copies page by page using lp command

Hi I have a pdf file that is being generated using the rwrun command in the shell script. I then have the lp command in the shell script to print the same pdf file. Suppose there are 4 pages in the pdf file , I need to print 2 copies of the first page, 2 copies of the second page , then 2... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: megha2525
7 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

script for adding page number before page breaks

Hi, If there is an expert that can help: I have many txt files that are produced from pdftotext that include page breaks the page breaks seem to be unix style hex 0C. I want to add page numbers before each page break as in : Page XXXX Regards antman (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: antman
9 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Simplified awk script for if else statements

Hi, The below awk script that i did is working fine. It gives me the results that i want. But, the script is not smart and very long as i have 8 conditions to meet. The sample script below only show 2 conditions. awk 'BEGIN{FS=OFS=" ~ |\t"} {if (($7>$9) && ($6>$8)){ Ql= $7-$6; Sl=... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: redse171
6 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Simplified file conversion

Hi All, I have a file like below Topic:price PartitionCount:5 ReplicationFactor:3 Configs: Topic: price Partition: 0 Leader: 13 Replicas: 13,15,11 Isr: 11,13 Topic: price Partition: 1 Leader: 14 Replicas: 14,11,12 Isr: 11,12,14 ... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: manas_ranjan
4 Replies

8. What is on Your Mind?

New Simplified Log Out for UNIX.COM

Hi, I changed the logout code to just simply log out and go back to the page you were viewing: Was (ending code): eval(standard_error(fetch_error('cookieclear', create_full_url($vbulletin->url), $vbulletin->options, $vbulletin->session->vars), '', false)); Now: $goto = "Location:... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
0 Replies

9. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Simplified Code? Acceptable?

Hi Folks - I have the following peice of code that I believe is uncecesarily long and I modified it to shorten it up. I was hoping one could comment and confirm my approach was acceptable? Original: if then pushd "${_INTRAPATH}" #Search for lines in... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: SIMMS7400
1 Replies
MOBILE-ATLAS-CREAT(1)					  mobile-atlas-creator User Manu				     MOBILE-ATLAS-CREAT(1)

NAME
mobile-atlas-creator - program to create atlas archive for mobile devices SYNOPSIS
mobile-atlas-creator DESCRIPTION
This manual page documents briefly the mobile-atlas-creator command. This manual page was written for the Debian distribution because the original program does not have a manual page. mobile-atlas-creator (formerly known as TrekBuddy Atlas Creator) is an open source (GPL) program which creates offline atlases for GPS handhelds and cell phone applications like TrekBuddy, AndNav and other Android and WindowsCE based applications. For the full list of supported applications please see the features section. Additionally individual maps can be exported as one large PNG image with calibration MAP file for OziExplorer. As source for an offline atlas Mobile Atlas Creator can use a large number of different online maps such as OpenStreetMap, Google Maps, Microsoft/Bing Maps, Yahoo Maps and many more online map providers. OPTIONS
The program does not have any options. AUTHOR
Ying-Chun Liu <paulliu@debian.org> Wrote this manpage for the Debian system. COPYRIGHT
Copyright (C) 2010 Ying-Chun Liu (PaulLiu) This manual page was written for the Debian system (and may be used by others). Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU General Public License, Version 2 or (at your option) any later version published by the Free Software Foundation. On Debian systems, the complete text of the GNU General Public License can be found in /usr/share/common-licenses/GPL. mobile-atlas-creator 06/05/2012 MOBILE-ATLAS-CREAT(1)