Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Changing Times at UNIX.COM
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? Changing Times at UNIX.COM Post 303023093 by wisecracker on Tuesday 11th of September 2018 05:28:37 PM
Old 09-11-2018
Hi Neo...

Quote:
Originally Posted by RudiC
I'm very grateful for the work you put in, Neo, and I wish I could join in helping, but my Web Development is non existing, be it JS, PHP, HTML, or CSS.
I am in the same boat as RudiC here. As I do not do any WWW related stuff I am not conversant with any of those languages; therefore I am unable to give help.

You have done sterling work on the site and look forwards to your future changes.
( Sterling definition and meaning | Collins English Dictionary )
This User Gave Thanks to wisecracker For This Post:

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Changing A Printer In Unix

We recently changed the ip address of one of our network printers. The unix box which connects to this printer no longer will print to it. Please can someone guide me as to how to use the unix system to either change the ip address that the box has for the printer or Re - add the printer with... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: pgamblin
1 Replies

2. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Changing directory on Unix

Hi, Can you please help ? I work on SCO Unix Open server Rel. 5. User root on Unix can change/view/modify any files belonging to any user on a file system. Is there any way where I can prevent non-root users to change thier directories to other non-root users area. for eg. There are 2 users... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: taher_n
3 Replies

3. AIX

how would you know your server was rebooted 3 times or 5 times

Is there such location or command to know how many times did you reboot your server in that particular day?in AIX. (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: kenshinhimura
3 Replies

4. Programming

Problem with implementing the times() function in C (struct tms times return zero/negative values)

Hello, i'm trying to implement the times() function and i'm programming in C. I'm using the "struct tms" structure which consists of the fields: The tms_utime structure member is the CPU time charged for the execution of user instructions of the calling process. The tms_stime structure... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: g_p
1 Replies

5. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

UNIX.com response times

Friends, Admins, Countrymen, for a few days now, this site is incredibly dragging its feet again - 40 plus sec to open e.g. "New Topics" or "Home", 24 + for "subscribed Threads". For a comparison: subsecond response for wikipedia, Englisch ⇔ Deutsch Worterbuch - leo.org: Startseite, or similar.... (18 Replies)
Discussion started by: RudiC
18 Replies
UNIXSERVER(1)						      General Commands Manual						     UNIXSERVER(1)

NAME
unixserver - UNIX domain socket server SYNOPSIS
unixserver [options] socket program DESCRIPTION
Unixserver is UNIX domain socket server that conform to UCSPI, the UNIX Client-Server Program Interface. OPTIONS
-q Quiet. Do not print any messages. -Q (default) Print error messages. -v Verbose. Print error and status messages. -d Do not delete the socket file on exit. -D (default) Delete the socket file on exit. -u UID Change user id to UID after creating socket. -g GID Change group id to GID after creating socket. -U Same as '-u $UID -g $GID'. -o UID Make the socket owned by UID. -r GID Make the socket group owned by GID. -O Same as '-o $SOCKET_UID -r $SOCKET_GID'. -p PERM Set the permissions on the created socket (in octal). Note: this option, if set, overrides the mask below. (defaults to 0666 minus umask) -m MASK Set umask to MASK (in octal) before creating socket. (defaults to 0, previous value is restored afterwards) -c N Do not handle more than N simultaneous connections. (default 10) -b N Allow a backlog of N connections. -B BANNER Write BANNER to the client immediately after connecting. SEE ALSO
unixclient(1), unixcat(1) http://cr.yp.to/proto/ucspi.txt AUTHOR
ucspi-unix package was written by Bruce Guenter <bruceg@em.ca> This manual page was originally written by Tomas Kuliavas <tokul@bigfoot.com> for the Debian GNU/Linux system, but may be used elsewhere under the GPL. UNIXSERVER(1)