Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers Answers to Frequently Asked Questions Not able understand logic and working Post 303023072 by scriptor on Tuesday 11th of September 2018 09:57:24 AM
Old 09-11-2018
Not able understand logic and working

not understand

Last edited by scriptor; 10-18-2018 at 06:36 AM.. Reason: not understand

2 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

Cant understand the File system working nature

Hi, We have a filesystem whose usage has gone above 81%, i tried to zip some files in the sub directories but the space is not released in the main file system. > df -h Filesystem size used avail capacity Mounted on /u01/app 5.8G 4.6G 1.2G 81% ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: nokiak810
2 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Need to understand a couple of Shell Logic

Hi, I am trying what the following loop does : for i in XYZ do for j in M1 R1 R2 R3 do if then kList="" n=1 while do kList="$kList $n" let n++ done There are a couple of loop as mentioned above for R1.R2.R3. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: johnprince1980
1 Replies
SYSTEMD-CRYPTSETUP@.SERVICE(8)				    systemd-cryptsetup@.service 			    SYSTEMD-CRYPTSETUP@.SERVICE(8)

NAME
systemd-cryptsetup@.service, systemd-cryptsetup - Full disk decryption logic SYNOPSIS
systemd-cryptsetup@.service /usr/lib/systemd/systemd-cryptsetup DESCRIPTION
systemd-cryptsetup@.service is a service responsible for setting up encrypted block devices. It is instantiated for each device that requires decryption for access. systemd-cryptsetup@.service will ask for hard disk passwords via the password agent logic[1], in order to query the user for the password using the right mechanism at boot and during runtime. At early boot and when the system manager configuration is reloaded this /etc/crypttab is translated into systemd-cryptsetup@.service units by systemd-cryptsetup-generator(8). SEE ALSO
systemd(1), systemd-cryptsetup-generator(8), crypttab(5), cryptsetup(8) NOTES
1. password agent logic http://www.freedesktop.org/wiki/Software/systemd/PasswordAgents systemd 208 SYSTEMD-CRYPTSETUP@.SERVICE(8)