Sponsored Content
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? Cut Over to New Data Center and Upgraded OS Done. :) Post 303022863 by Aia on Saturday 8th of September 2018 05:13:26 PM
Old 09-08-2018
It is all about Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery and Continuous Deployment. (CI/CD) If a customer does not see value on it, it might not be able to appreciate what the Cloud does bring, in general, whether a private one or a public one. Personally, I like engineering private cloud using as the base OpenStack and I have even done it using VMWare with VRA and VRO but ultimately the customer must understand the benefit of Infrastructure as Code and the safety that it produces by building confidence with testing and reproducible results.

Last edited by Aia; 09-08-2018 at 06:25 PM..

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Virtualization and Cloud Computing

Cloud Enabling Computing for the Next Generation Data Center

Hear how the changing needs of massive scale-out computing is driving a transfomation in technology and learn how HP is supporting this new evolution of the web. More... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Linux Bot
1 Replies

2. HP-UX

Need to set up a HP cluster system in a data center

What are the server requirements, Software requirements, Network requirements etc, Please help me.. as 'm new 'm unable to get things done @ my end alone. Please refrain from typing subjects completely in upper case letters to get more attention, ty. (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: Sounddappan
5 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Failure rate of a node / Data center

Hi, Please, i have a history of the state of each node in my data center. an history about the failure of my cluster (UN: node up, DN: node down). Here is some lines of the history: 08:51:36 UN 127.0.0.1 08:51:36 UN 127.0.0.2 08:51:36 UN 127.0.0.3 08:53:50 DN 127.0.0.1 ... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: chercheur111
6 Replies

4. What is on Your Mind?

Resolved: Issue in Server Data Center

Dear All, There was a problem in the data center data, which caused the server to be unreachable for about an hour. Server logs show the server did not crash or go down. Hence, I assume there was a networking issue at the data center. Still waiting for final word on what happened. ... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
4 Replies

5. What is on Your Mind?

OUTAGE: Data Center Problem Resolved.

There was a problem with our data center today, creating a site outage (server unreachable). That problem has been resolved. Basically, it seems to have been a socially engineered denial-of-service attack against UNIX.com; which I stopped as soon as I found out what the problem was. Total... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
2 Replies
GLANCE-CACHE-MANAGE(1)						      Glance						    GLANCE-CACHE-MANAGE(1)

NAME
glance-cache-manage - Glance Cache Manager CACHE MANAGEMENT UTILITY
Author glance@lists.launchpad.net Date 2012-01-03 Copyright OpenStack LLC Version 2012.1-dev Manual section 1 Manual group cloud computing SYNOPSIS glance-cache-manage <command> [options] [args] COMMANDS help <command> Output help for one of the commands below list-cached List all images currently cached list-queued List all images currently queued for caching queue-image Queue an image for caching delete-cached-image Purges an image from the cache delete-all-cached-images Removes all images from the cache delete-queued-image Deletes an image from the cache queue delete-all-queued-images Deletes all images from the cache queue clean Removes any stale or invalid image files from the cache OPTIONS --version show program's version number and exit -h, --help show this help message and exit -v, --verbose Print more verbose output -d, --debug Print more verbose output -H ADDRESS, --host=ADDRESS Address of Glance API host. Default: 0.0.0.0 -p PORT, --port=PORT Port the Glance API host listens on. Default: 9292 -A TOKEN, --auth_token=TOKEN Authentication token to use to identify the client to the glance server -f, --force Prevent select actions from requesting user confirmation SEE ALSO o OpenStack Glance BUGS o Glance is sourced in Launchpad so you can view current bugs at OpenStack Glance AUTHOR
OpenStack COPYRIGHT
2010-present, OpenStack, LLC. 2012.1.1 March 14, 2013 GLANCE-CACHE-MANAGE(1)