Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Convert content of file to HTML Post 303022854 by indeed_1 on Saturday 8th of September 2018 02:44:50 PM
Old 09-08-2018
Thank you dear Scrutinizer,
But problem is some of cells are empty and I want put empty cell instead of replace next cell with it.
e.g look at number 3
Code:
NO.......name....family..... id
1...........jack.....black.....104
2..........daniel....nick.......75
3..........albert.................5

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Need help to convert Flat file to HTML

Hello I need help to convert flat file data to HTML Table format. I am generating everyday Flat file and want to convert into HTML Table format. The format of my file is: version host Total YRS NO APPS PSD 10 Sun 30 2 4 6 7 and flat... (11 Replies)
Discussion started by: getdpg
11 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

how to convert a html file to an .xml one

Hii every one. I have lots of .html files like: <html> <title> </title> <head> </head> <body> <ul id="SummaryRatings">4 stars </ul> <ul id="summaryList"> <p><b> Aurhor</b> </p> <p>wsfwfrfrtgretryetyrtyty</p> </ul> ...... ....... </body> </html> (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: kheyali Mitra
6 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

convert csv to html file

Hi All, I am new to this forum,not sure where to post this query...so posted here Kindly need any of your help on the below ------------ I am using shell scripting and trying to convert a csv file to html file... example.csv --------------- Name Country Age Sex Andy India 25 ... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: sumithra
4 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Is it possible to convert text file to html table using perl

Hi, I have a text file say file1 having data like ABC c:/hm/new1 Dir DEF d:/ner/d sd ...... So i want to make a table from this text file, is it possible to do it using perl. Thanks in advance Sarbjit (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: sarbjit
1 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Script to convert CSV file to HTML

Hi, I have made a a script which creates a csv file as daily database report However i want to covert that csv file to html because csv file does not have a good visibilty. So it is possible to have such csv to html coversion script. Your prompt help much appreciated. Thanks in advance (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: sv0081493
4 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Script to convert csv file to html with good visibility

Hi, I have Below script which converts csv file to html succesfully.but the visiblity is simple in black n white. I want to have better visibilty of each columns in different colours(like green).As it is a Database report suppose some tablespace available space is less than 20% then it should... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: sv0081493
7 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Need to convert output.txt into html file

I have output.txt file generated through shell scripts which need convert in tabular format using html can you please help me output.txt Token State Date1 Date2 Description Name 34567 open 27/06/13 28/06/13 ... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: vijay_rajni
5 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Convert text file to HTML tabular format.

Please provide script/commands to convert text file to HTML tabular format. No need of styles and colours, just output and a heading in table is required. Output file will be send via email and will be seen from outlook. (script required without using awk). output file content: (sar... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: Veera_V
7 Replies

9. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Convert Txt file to HTML table and email

Hi all I need help converting a text file into a html table in bash and I need to email this table. The text file looks like the below. Two columns with multiple rows. Top row being header. Application Name Application Status Application 1 Open Application 2 ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: hitmanjd
2 Replies

10. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Copy the content from txt file and create a html file

I have a txt file with a list of error messages in a xml tag format, and each error message is separated with a identifier(endresult).Need to split that and copy and create a new html file.Error message has some special character. how to escape the special character and insert my data into the... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: DevAakash
7 Replies
thai/thcell.h(3)						      libthai							  thai/thcell.h(3)

NAME
thai/thcell.h - Thai string cell custering. SYNOPSIS
Data Structures struct thcell_t Thai char cell representation. Functions void th_init_cell (struct thcell_t *cell) Initialize a Thai cell. size_t th_next_cell (const thchar_t *s, size_t len, struct thcell_t *cell, int is_decomp_am) Get first cell from string. size_t th_prev_cell (const thchar_t *s, size_t pos, struct thcell_t *cell, int is_decomp_am) Get previous cell from string. size_t th_make_cells (const thchar_t *s, size_t len, struct thcell_t cells[], size_t *ncells, int is_decomp_am) Tokenize string into cells. Detailed Description Thai string cell custering. Function Documentation void th_init_cell (struct thcell_t *cell) Initialize a Thai cell. Parameters: cell : pointer to the cell to initialize Initializes values in the Thai cell struct. size_t th_make_cells (const thchar_t *s, size_tlen, struct thcell_tcells[], size_t *ncells, intis_decomp_am) Tokenize string into cells. Parameters: s : the string len : the length of string cells : the array of output cells buffer ncells : the address of integer storing the number of cells provided by the buffer, and to keep the number of resulting cells on return is_decomp_am : whether SARA AM is to be decomposed into NIKHANIT and SARA AA and to be in separate cells Returns: total characters consumed Tokenizes the string bounded by s and len into cells, and stores at most *ncells resulting cells in the cells buffer. On return, *ncells is also set to the total cells stored in cells[]. size_t th_next_cell (const thchar_t *s, size_tlen, struct thcell_t *cell, intis_decomp_am) Get first cell from string. Parameters: s : the string len : the length of string cell : the output buffer is_decomp_am : whether SARA AM is to be decomposed into NIKHANIT and SARA AA and to be in separate cells Returns: total chars consumed by the cell Gets first cell from the string bounded by s and len, and, if cell is not null, stores the cell data in it. size_t th_prev_cell (const thchar_t *s, size_tpos, struct thcell_t *cell, intis_decomp_am) Get previous cell from string. Parameters: s : the string pos : the position in string to get cell previous to cell : the output buffer is_decomp_am : whether SARA AM is to be decomposed into NIKHANIT and SARA AA and to be in separate cells Returns: total chars consumed by the cell Gets last cell from the string bounded by s and pos, and if cell is not null, stores the cell data in it. Author Generated automatically by Doxygen for libthai from the source code. Version 0.1.14 Tue Jun 17 2014 thai/thcell.h(3)