Sponsored Content
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? Cut Over to New Data Center and Upgraded OS Done. :) Post 303022845 by vgersh99 on Saturday 8th of September 2018 11:29:41 AM
Old 09-08-2018
Great job, Neo - thank you - feels much faster now...
One thing I've noticed: doing Mark Forums read from the Quick Links, gets me here:
Code:
UNIX.COM Alert
Invalid Redirect URL (https://www.unix.com)

Tried force reloading the FF tab, logging out and logging back in - the same.

Hm... I cannot upload the image to the thread either....

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Virtualization and Cloud Computing

Cloud Enabling Computing for the Next Generation Data Center

Hear how the changing needs of massive scale-out computing is driving a transfomation in technology and learn how HP is supporting this new evolution of the web. More... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Linux Bot
1 Replies

2. HP-UX

Need to set up a HP cluster system in a data center

What are the server requirements, Software requirements, Network requirements etc, Please help me.. as 'm new 'm unable to get things done @ my end alone. Please refrain from typing subjects completely in upper case letters to get more attention, ty. (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: Sounddappan
5 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Failure rate of a node / Data center

Hi, Please, i have a history of the state of each node in my data center. an history about the failure of my cluster (UN: node up, DN: node down). Here is some lines of the history: 08:51:36 UN 127.0.0.1 08:51:36 UN 127.0.0.2 08:51:36 UN 127.0.0.3 08:53:50 DN 127.0.0.1 ... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: chercheur111
6 Replies

4. What is on Your Mind?

Resolved: Issue in Server Data Center

Dear All, There was a problem in the data center data, which caused the server to be unreachable for about an hour. Server logs show the server did not crash or go down. Hence, I assume there was a networking issue at the data center. Still waiting for final word on what happened. ... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
4 Replies

5. What is on Your Mind?

OUTAGE: Data Center Problem Resolved.

There was a problem with our data center today, creating a site outage (server unreachable). That problem has been resolved. Basically, it seems to have been a socially engineered denial-of-service attack against UNIX.com; which I stopped as soon as I found out what the problem was. Total... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
2 Replies
STRIPCHART(5)							File Formats Manual						     STRIPCHART(5)

NAME
stripchart - draws diagrams from data with PHP SYNOPSIS
The script is expected to be called as a CGI script but also works from the command line. DESCRIPTION
Stripchart prepares a series of diagrams directly from raw data. It is handy for web pages that need some graphics without too much over- head. OPTIONS
-i input FILE name of input data file (mandatory) -o output FILE name of output .gif file (default: STDOUT) -O output FILE name of output .gif file, also dumps to STDOUT -f from TIME stripchart with data starting at TIME (default: 24 hours ago) -t to TIME stripchart with data ending at TIME (default: now) -r range RANGE stripchart data centered around "from" time the size of RANGE (overrides -t) -l last LINES stripchart last number of LINES in data file (overrides -f and -t and -r) -T title TITLE title to put on graphic (default: FILE RANGE) -x column X time or "x" column (default: 2) -y column Y value or "y" column (default: 3) -Y column Y' overplot second "y" column (default: none) -b baseline VALUE overplot baseline of arbitrary value VALUE -B baseline-avg overrides -b, it plots baseline of computed average -d dump low VALUE ignore data less than VALUE -D dump high VALUE ignore data higher than VALUE -v verbose puts verbose runtime output to STDERR -L log makes y axis log scale -c colors "COLORS" set gnuplot colors for graph/axisnts/data (default: "xffffff x000000 xc0c0c0 x00a000 x0000a0 x2020c0" in order: bground, axisnts, grids, pointcolor1,2,3) -C cgi output CGI header to STDOUT if being called as CGI -s stats turn extra plot stats on (current, avg, min, max) -j julian times time columns is in local julian date (legacy stuff) -V version print version number and exit -h help display this help NOTES
* TIME either unix date, julian date, or civil date in the form: YYYY:MM:DD:HH:MM (year, month, day, hour, minute) If you enter something with colons, it assumes it is civil date If you have a decimal point, it assumes it is julian date If it is an integer, it assumes it is unix date (epoch seconds) If it is a negative number, it is in decimal days from current time (i.e. -2.5 = two and a half days ago) * All times on command line are assumed to be "local" times * All times in the data file must be in unix date (epoch seconds) * RANGE is given in decimal days (i.e. 1.25 = 1 day, 6 hours) * if LINES == 0, (i.e. -l 0) then the whole data file is read in * columns (given with -x, -y, -Y flags) start at 1 * titles given with -T can contain the following key words which will be converted: FILE - basename of input file RANGE - pretty civil date range (in local time zone) the default title is: FILE RANGE AUTHORS
Matt Lebofsky 2.21 November 2002 STRIPCHART(5)