Sponsored Content
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? Cut Over to New Data Center and Upgraded OS Done. :) Post 303022821 by Neo on Saturday 8th of September 2018 01:02:28 AM
Old 09-08-2018
Cut Over to New Data Center and Upgraded OS Done. :)

Three days ago we received an expected notice from our long time data center that they were going dark on Sept 12th.

About one and a half hours ago, after three days of marathon work, I just cut over the unix.com to a new data center with a completely new OS and Ubuntu distribution.
These 9 Users Gave Thanks to Neo For This Post:

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Virtualization and Cloud Computing

Cloud Enabling Computing for the Next Generation Data Center

Hear how the changing needs of massive scale-out computing is driving a transfomation in technology and learn how HP is supporting this new evolution of the web. More... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Linux Bot
1 Replies

2. HP-UX

Need to set up a HP cluster system in a data center

What are the server requirements, Software requirements, Network requirements etc, Please help me.. as 'm new 'm unable to get things done @ my end alone. Please refrain from typing subjects completely in upper case letters to get more attention, ty. (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: Sounddappan
5 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Failure rate of a node / Data center

Hi, Please, i have a history of the state of each node in my data center. an history about the failure of my cluster (UN: node up, DN: node down). Here is some lines of the history: 08:51:36 UN 127.0.0.1 08:51:36 UN 127.0.0.2 08:51:36 UN 127.0.0.3 08:53:50 DN 127.0.0.1 ... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: chercheur111
6 Replies

4. What is on Your Mind?

Resolved: Issue in Server Data Center

Dear All, There was a problem in the data center data, which caused the server to be unreachable for about an hour. Server logs show the server did not crash or go down. Hence, I assume there was a networking issue at the data center. Still waiting for final word on what happened. ... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
4 Replies

5. What is on Your Mind?

OUTAGE: Data Center Problem Resolved.

There was a problem with our data center today, creating a site outage (server unreachable). That problem has been resolved. Basically, it seems to have been a socially engineered denial-of-service attack against UNIX.com; which I stopped as soon as I found out what the problem was. Total... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
2 Replies
DATEINTERVAL(3) 							 1							   DATEINTERVAL(3)

The DateInterval class

INTRODUCTION
Represents a date interval. A date interval stores either a fixed amount of time (in years, months, days, hours etc) or a relative time string in the format that DateTime's constructor supports. CLASS SYNOPSIS
DateInterval DateInterval Properties o public integer$y o public integer$m o public integer$d o public integer$h o public integer$i o public integer$s o public integer$invert o public mixed$days Methods o public DateInterval::__construct (string $interval_spec) o publicstatic DateInterval DateInterval::createFromDateString (string $time) o public string DateInterval::format (string $format) PROPERTIES
o $y - Number of years. o $m - Number of months. o $d - Number of days. o $h - Number of hours. o $i - Number of minutes. o $s - Number of seconds. o $invert - Is 1 if the interval represents a negative time period and 0 otherwise. See DateInterval::format. o $days - If the DateInterval object was created by DateTime.diff(3), then this is the total number of days between the start and end dates. Otherwise, $days will be FALSE. Before PHP 5.4.20/5.5.4 instead of FALSE you will receive -99999 upon accessing the prop- erty. PHP Documentation Group DATEINTERVAL(3)