Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Solaris11.4 - no X11
Operating Systems Solaris Solaris11.4 - no X11 Post 303022745 by hicksd8 on Thursday 6th of September 2018 05:38:11 AM
Old 09-06-2018
So are you publishing a solution here or do you still have a problem?

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Windows & DOS: Issues & Discussions

cygwin-x/can't install xorg-x11-f100 & xorg-x11-fnts

Hello All. Really a newbie to Linux/Unix. Trying to get into Linux. Using XP PE currently. Installed cygwin and trying to intall cygwin-x. Everything else is setup nice but i can't seem to install these two packages (without whom xwin won't start) 1. xorg-x11-f100 2. xorg-x11-fnts Tried the... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: binodbdrchand
1 Replies

2. Solaris

Error: installing Nmap on Solaris11 Express

Hello, I am trying to install Nmap on my Solaris machine. I got errors at the very last of "make" command though. Could someone point me out what I am lacking? Thank you! Nmap version: 5.50 (nmap-5.50.tar.bz2) Solaris version (cat /etc/release): Error message ( run "./configure &&... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: fragile_it
0 Replies

3. Solaris

[Unix Solaris11] RPM2PKG error about compilation.

Hi, I'm new on this forum. I'm working on Solaris 11 (Express Edition) and I must install some programm created only for RedHat system (I don't want to buy or download RedHat). So I search for this tools and I find a working script for Solaris 9 and 10, but I need that for Solaris 11. So I search... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Fraste_
1 Replies

4. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

[Solved] putty+x11:How do I pass X11 display rights to "su"?

I can log into a unix system with Putty. I've set the "X11 forwarding" checkbox, and I've verified that I can display an X11 window back on my laptop. What I need to be able to do is "su" to another uid after logging in and then run something which display a window back on my laptop, with the... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: dkarr
2 Replies

5. Solaris

Solaris11: Permission issues with auto-scrub ZFS pool

Short version: pfexec zpool scrub rpool fails saying I do not have permission to perform that action. Apparently scrub is not one of the pfexec allowed actions. Any idea on how to get around it? Long version: I got tired of manually running scrubs and am trying to set it to happen... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: taltamir
4 Replies

6. Solaris

Xmanager 4 not able to connect to Solaris11

I am trying to connect via Xmanager 4 to a T4-2 server running Solaris 11. I checked the /etc/gdm.custom.conf file. The error I get is The MAC (Message Authentication Code) of packet is incorrect When I start the Xmanager on soalris I get a message /dev/fb (file or directory) does not... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Maqsood Mohamme
2 Replies

7. Solaris

Solaris11 and samba4 dc

Simple question. I have a solaris11 test machine When i try to join a samba4 domain give me this error "kinit succeeded but ads_sasl_spnego_krb5_bind failed: invalid credentials" When i join a w2003r2 AD..works perfect I check network ok,dig,reverse ok.. my conf file is ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Linusolaradm1
0 Replies

8. Solaris

Configuring network interfaces in Solaris11

Hi all, Just istalled Solaris 11. Want to configure network interfaces and got some problems: #dladm show-phys # #dladm show-link # If i run ifconfig -a, i am getting 2 lo0 (loopback) interfaces and thats all. I can't enable interface, can't list it, can't assign IP to it. Can... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: nypreH
2 Replies

9. Solaris

Block port for all except for one specific ip in Solaris11.4

Hi, I need to block ssh port 22 from all the servers except one server ip. Until solaris11.3 and below, I used to do like below(under /etc/ipf/ipf.conf),and it's working fine pass in quick from $server_ip to any port=22 block in quick from any to any port=22 But I tried almost same in... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Sumanthsv
1 Replies
CGELS(l)								 )								  CGELS(l)

NAME
CGELS - solve overdetermined or underdetermined complex linear systems involving an M-by-N matrix A, or its conjugate-transpose, using a QR or LQ factorization of A SYNOPSIS
SUBROUTINE CGELS( TRANS, M, N, NRHS, A, LDA, B, LDB, WORK, LWORK, INFO ) CHARACTER TRANS INTEGER INFO, LDA, LDB, LWORK, M, N, NRHS COMPLEX A( LDA, * ), B( LDB, * ), WORK( * ) PURPOSE
CGELS solves overdetermined or underdetermined complex linear systems involving an M-by-N matrix A, or its conjugate-transpose, using a QR or LQ factorization of A. It is assumed that A has full rank. The following options are provided: 1. If TRANS = 'N' and m >= n: find the least squares solution of an overdetermined system, i.e., solve the least squares problem minimize || B - A*X ||. 2. If TRANS = 'N' and m < n: find the minimum norm solution of an underdetermined system A * X = B. 3. If TRANS = 'C' and m >= n: find the minimum norm solution of an undetermined system A**H * X = B. 4. If TRANS = 'C' and m < n: find the least squares solution of an overdetermined system, i.e., solve the least squares problem minimize || B - A**H * X ||. Several right hand side vectors b and solution vectors x can be handled in a single call; they are stored as the columns of the M-by-NRHS right hand side matrix B and the N-by-NRHS solution matrix X. ARGUMENTS
TRANS (input) CHARACTER = 'N': the linear system involves A; = 'C': the linear system involves A**H. M (input) INTEGER The number of rows of the matrix A. M >= 0. N (input) INTEGER The number of columns of the matrix A. N >= 0. NRHS (input) INTEGER The number of right hand sides, i.e., the number of columns of the matrices B and X. NRHS >= 0. A (input/output) COMPLEX array, dimension (LDA,N) On entry, the M-by-N matrix A. if M >= N, A is overwritten by details of its QR factorization as returned by CGEQRF; if M < N, A is overwritten by details of its LQ factorization as returned by CGELQF. LDA (input) INTEGER The leading dimension of the array A. LDA >= max(1,M). B (input/output) COMPLEX array, dimension (LDB,NRHS) On entry, the matrix B of right hand side vectors, stored columnwise; B is M-by-NRHS if TRANS = 'N', or N-by-NRHS if TRANS = 'C'. On exit, B is overwritten by the solution vectors, stored columnwise: if TRANS = 'N' and m >= n, rows 1 to n of B contain the least squares solution vectors; the residual sum of squares for the solution in each column is given by the sum of squares of elements N+1 to M in that column; if TRANS = 'N' and m < n, rows 1 to N of B contain the minimum norm solution vectors; if TRANS = 'C' and m >= n, rows 1 to M of B contain the minimum norm solution vectors; if TRANS = 'C' and m < n, rows 1 to M of B contain the least squares solution vectors; the residual sum of squares for the solution in each column is given by the sum of squares of elements M+1 to N in that column. LDB (input) INTEGER The leading dimension of the array B. LDB >= MAX(1,M,N). WORK (workspace/output) COMPLEX array, dimension (LWORK) On exit, if INFO = 0, WORK(1) returns the optimal LWORK. LWORK (input) INTEGER The dimension of the array WORK. LWORK >= max( 1, MN + max( MN, NRHS ) ). For optimal performance, LWORK >= max( 1, MN + max( MN, NRHS )*NB ). where MN = min(M,N) and NB is the optimum block size. If LWORK = -1, then a workspace query is assumed; the routine only calculates the optimal size of the WORK array, returns this value as the first entry of the WORK array, and no error message related to LWORK is issued by XERBLA. INFO (output) INTEGER = 0: successful exit < 0: if INFO = -i, the i-th argument had an illegal value LAPACK version 3.0 15 June 2000 CGELS(l)