Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Linux Learning scrapers, webcrawlers, search engines and CURL Post 303022711 by TBotNik on Wednesday 5th of September 2018 03:12:33 PM
Old 09-05-2018
Neo,

Think you're right about not re-inventing the wheel! Looking for code now!

Cheers!

PS

Did you get my email?

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

I dont want to know any search engines

I just want to know where I can download it on this website plz (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: memattmyself
1 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Using cURL to save online search results

Hi, I'm attacking this from ignorance because I am not sure how to even ask the question. Here is the mission: I have a list of about 4,000 telephone numbers for past customers. I need to determine how many of these customers are still in business. Obviously, I could call all the numbers.... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: jccbin
0 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Checking status of engines using C-shell

I am relatively new to scripting. I am trying to develop a script that will 1. Source an executable file as an argument to the script that sets up the environment 2. Run a command "stat" that gives the status of 5 Engines running on the system 3. Check the status of the 5 Engines as either... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: paslas
0 Replies
g_wheel(1)					 GROMACS suite, VERSION 4.5.4-dev-20110404-bc5695c					g_wheel(1)

NAME
g_wheel - plots helical wheels VERSION 4.5.4-dev-20110404-bc5695c SYNOPSIS
g_wheel -f nnnice.dat -o plot.eps -[no]h -[no]version -nice int -r0 int -rot0 real -T string -[no]nn DESCRIPTION
g_wheel plots a helical wheel representation of your sequence. The input sequence is in the .dat file where the first line contains the number of residues and each consecutive line contains a residue name. FILES
-f nnnice.dat Input Generic data file -o plot.eps Output Encapsulated PostScript (tm) file OTHER OPTIONS
-[no]hno Print help info and quit -[no]versionno Print version info and quit -nice int 19 Set the nicelevel -r0 int 1 The first residue number in the sequence -rot0 real 0 Rotate around an angle initially (90 degrees makes sense) -T string Plot a title in the center of the wheel (must be shorter than 10 characters, or it will overwrite the wheel) -[no]nnyes Toggle numbers SEE ALSO
gromacs(7) More information about GROMACS is available at <http://www.gromacs.org/>. Mon 4 Apr 2011 g_wheel(1)