Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: I need technical support
Contact Us Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems I need technical support Post 303022603 by Unregistered on Tuesday 4th of September 2018 03:09:09 AM
Old 09-04-2018
I need technical support

I need to create script to send mail to different group mail is like abc@gmail.com is group name and this group having 10 members. so how i can add the name of group and it resolve the members email id from the group and send mail automatically? how to do it by unix cmds. please help me

here in export mailto= currently i am using different mail ids but i need to use group of mail ids in that place like mailto=abc@gmail.com.

For using this group is there any need to do changes in permission of group and how.
please let me know
Code:
-----------------------------------------------------------
rm /base/app/etl/work/base_Disk_Space_Tuot.csv;
df -k /base/app/ > /base/app/etl/work/base_Disk_Space_Tuot.csv; 
export MAILFROM="hema@gmail.com"
export MAILTO="hemae@gmail.com hema.bhure@gmail.com"
export SUBJECT="Attached Report For base_Total_Disk_Space_Utilization"
export BODY=""
export ATTACH="/base/app/etl/work/base_Disk_Space_Tuot.csv"
export MAILPART=`uuidgen` ## Generates Unique ID
export MAILPART_BODY=`uuidgen` ## Generates Unique ID
(
 echo "From: $MAILFROM"
 echo "To: $MAILTO"
 echo "Subject: $SUBJECT"
 echo "Hello Team,

Please find attached file for TOTAL SPACE FOR app!!!! 

Thanks&Regards,
 hhh

--------------- This is automated mail. Please do not reply to this mail------------------"

uuencode $ATTACH $(basename  $ATTACH)
 echo "--$MAILPART--"
) | /usr/sbin/sendmail $MAILTO

Unregistered

We Also Found This Discussion For You

1. What is on Your Mind?

UNIX.com Free Technical Support Infographic on YouTube

Still learning Adobe After Effects, I just put together this 1 minute infographic for the site. I could have done a better job with the resolutions of some of the "in laptop" screen shots; but then again, I'm not even close to being an expert on all these Adobe graphics tools, but I had fun... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
0 Replies
PACEMAKER(8)						  System Administration Utilities					      PACEMAKER(8)

NAME
Pacemaker - Part of the Pacemaker cluster resource manager SYNOPSIS
crm_mon mode [options] DESCRIPTION
crm_mon - Provides a summary of cluster's current state. Outputs varying levels of detail in a number of different formats. OPTIONS
-?, --help This text -$, --version Version information -V, --verbose Increase debug output -Q, --quiet Display only essential output Modes: -h, --as-html=value Write cluster status to the named html file -X, --as-xml Write cluster status as xml to stdout. -w, --web-cgi Web mode with output suitable for cgi -s, --simple-status Display the cluster status once as a simple one line output (suitable for nagios) -S, --snmp-traps=value Send SNMP traps to this station -C, --snmp-community=value Specify community for SNMP traps(default is NULL) -T, --mail-to=value Send Mail alerts to this user. See also --mail-from, --mail-host, --mail-prefix Display Options: -n, --group-by-node Group resources by node -r, --inactive Display inactive resources -f, --failcounts Display resource fail counts -o, --operations Display resource operation history -t, --timing-details Display resource operation history with timing details -A, --show-node-attributes Display node attributes -c, --tickets Display cluster tickets Additional Options: -i, --interval=value Update frequency in seconds -1, --one-shot Display the cluster status once on the console and exit -N, --disable-ncurses Disable the use of ncurses -d, --daemonize Run in the background as a daemon -p, --pid-file=value (Advanced) Daemon pid file location -F, --mail-from=value Mail alerts should come from the named user -H, --mail-host=value Mail alerts should be sent via the named host -P, --mail-prefix=value Subjects for mail alerts should start with this string -E, --external-agent=value A program to run when resource operations take place. -e, --external-recipient=value A recipient for your program (assuming you want the program to send something to someone). EXAMPLES
Display the cluster status on the console with updates as they occur: # crm_mon Display the cluster status on the console just once then exit: # crm_mon -1 Display your cluster status, group resources by node, and include inactive resources in the list: # crm_mon --group-by-node --inactive Start crm_mon as a background daemon and have it write the cluster status to an HTML file: # crm_mon --daemonize --as-html /path/to/docroot/filename.html Start crm_mon and export the current cluster status as xml to stdout, then exit.: # crm_mon --one-shot --as-xml Start crm_mon as a background daemon and have it send email alerts: # crm_mon --daemonize --mail-to user@example.com --mail-host mail.example.com Start crm_mon as a background daemon and have it send SNMP alerts: # crm_mon --daemonize --snmp-traps snmptrapd.example.com AUTHOR
Written by Andrew Beekhof REPORTING BUGS
Report bugs to pacemaker@oss.clusterlabs.org Pacemaker 1.1.7 April 2012 PACEMAKER(8)