Sponsored Content
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? Discussion (Thread) Tagging Upgrades Post 303022453 by wisecracker on Saturday 1st of September 2018 03:02:11 AM
Old 09-01-2018
Hi Neo...

Take a look at this:

Recipes << ActiveState Code

Click on the tags tab and see how clever it is...

The tags get larger as the amount of uploads on that particular subject occurs.
Also it tells you how many times any particular tag has been used by uploaders.

Hope it helps...

Bazza.

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

CVS Tagging Script

Hi All, We have to tag all source code files to prepare a release kit. We have one CVS Project under which all files have to be tagged. We use the following cvs command to tag a specific version of a file: 'cvs rtag -r X.XX -F "newbuild" somefile' This command asks for the CVS Login... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: rahulrathod
3 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

ID3 tagging script

I'm trying to get a little script working with DropScript 0.5 that edits the ID3 tags of an MP3. Here's what I've got: #!/bin/sh # Strip directory part but leave extension. in_base=`basename "$@"` # Strip extension. in_noext=`echo "$in_base" | sed 's/\.*$//'` /opt/local/bin/id3v2... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: SimonDorfman
4 Replies

3. AIX

How can I manage redundant HMC upgrades with firmware upgrades?

Lets says I have 2 HMC's A and B, connected to a p570 managed system. Right now the firmware level of the p570 is EM320_076 and that needs to be upgraded to EM340_095. Now the HMC's are at V7R3.3 and as per the code matrix the HMC's needs to be upgraded to V7R3.4 Servicepack 2. Now my... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: balaji_prk
5 Replies
URI::URL(3)						User Contributed Perl Documentation					       URI::URL(3)

NAME
URI::URL - Uniform Resource Locators SYNOPSIS
$u1 = URI::URL->new($str, $base); $u2 = $u1->abs; DESCRIPTION
This module is provided for backwards compatibility with modules that depend on the interface provided by the "URI::URL" class that used to be distributed with the libwww-perl library. The following differences exist compared to the "URI" class interface: o The URI::URL module exports the url() function as an alternate constructor interface. o The constructor takes an optional $base argument. The "URI::URL" class is a subclass of "URI::WithBase". o The URI::URL->newlocal class method is the same as URI::file->new_abs. o URI::URL::strict(1) o $url->print_on method o $url->crack method o $url->full_path: same as ($uri->abs_path || "/") o $url->netloc: same as $uri->authority o $url->epath, $url->equery: same as $uri->path, $uri->query o $url->path and $url->query pass unescaped strings. o $url->path_components: same as $uri->path_segments (if you don't consider path segment parameters) o $url->params and $url->eparams methods o $url->base method. See URI::WithBase. o $url->abs and $url->rel have an optional $base argument. See URI::WithBase. o $url->frag: same as $uri->fragment o $url->keywords: same as $uri->query_keywords o $url->localpath and friends map to $uri->file. o $url->address and $url->encoded822addr: same as $uri->to for mailto URI o $url->groupart method for news URI o $url->article: same as $uri->message SEE ALSO
URI, URI::WithBase COPYRIGHT
Copyright 1998-2000 Gisle Aas. perl v5.12.5 2011-08-13 URI::URL(3)