Sponsored Content
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? Your Favorite Tech Support Web Sites and Why? Post 303022235 by Neo on Tuesday 28th of August 2018 11:08:37 AM
Old 08-28-2018
Quote:
Originally Posted by cero
.... I was most active there in the database parts there but it became very quite lately.

My reason to register there was the same as it was here: showing up often enough in searches and finding good answers.
Seems there is so much good information can be found in Google searches (as compared to years ago), that many people don't need to hang out in forums as much as they used to, from what you guys are posting.

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. OS X (Apple)

Use UNIX to track web sites viewed?

I'm on OSX 10.4. I was wondering if you can use UNIX terminal to track what web sites have been viewed on this Mac... Thank you! (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: tracymanusa
1 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Generation file copying for tech support backup

Hi All, I've looked through the forum and haven't quite found what I'm looking to do. We're migrating our systems from a midrange to HP-UX, and I'm quite new to UNIX so I'm hoping that I can get pointed in the right direction. What I'm looking to do is save generations of files for... (12 Replies)
Discussion started by: sjohnson
12 Replies

3. Web Development

How do you make web sites?

:confused: I've read how on some websites but I still don't get it. I need specific details. I want to make a website for my photography. Please help!:D (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: animelibara123
3 Replies

4. Web Development

What is Your Favorite Web Browser?

OK, please vote on your favorite web browser and comment why! Only currently supported browers please! Thanks. PS: I am a big FireFox fan. FireFox add-ons rock! (61 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
61 Replies

5. Red Hat

Web sites

Hi, I can't view web portal in my intranet from linux RHE, and neither to web application. My network configuration /etc/sysconfig/network-scripts/fcfg-eth0 is ok, what is happen?, can you help me please. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: xochitl
2 Replies
Git::Repository::Plugin(3pm)				User Contributed Perl Documentation			      Git::Repository::Plugin(3pm)

NAME
Git::Repository::Plugin - Base class for Git::Repository plugins SYNOPSIS
package Git::Repository::Plugin::Hello; use Git::Repository::Plugin; our @ISA = qw( Git::Repository::Plugin ); sub _keywords { return qw( hello hello_gitdir ) } sub hello { return "Hello, git world! "; } sub hello_gitdir { return "Hello, " . $_[0]->git_dir . "! "; } 1; DESCRIPTION
"Git::Repository::Plugin" allows one to define new methods for "Git::Repository", that will be imported in the "Git::Repository" namespace. The SYNOPSIS provides a full example. The documentation of Git::Repository describes how to load plugins with all the methods they provide, or only a selection of them. METHODS
"Git::Repository::Plugin" provides a single method: install( @keywords ) Install all keywords provided in the "Git::Repository" namespace. If called with an empty list, will install all available keywords. SUBCLASSING
When creating a plugin, the new keywords that are added by the plugin to "Git::Repository" must be returned by a "_keywords()" method. AUTHOR
Philippe Bruhat (BooK), "<book at cpan.org>" ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS
Thanks to Todd Rinalo, who wanted to add more methods to "Git::Repository", which made me look for a solution that would preserve the minimalism of "Git::Repository". After a not-so-good design using @ISA (so "Git::Repository" would inherit the extra methods), further discussions with Aristotle Pagaltzis and a quick peek at Dancer's plugin management helped me come up with the current design. Thank you Aristotle and the Dancer team. Further improvements to the plugin system proposed by Aristotle Pagaltzis. COPYRIGHT
Copyright 2010 Philippe Bruhat (BooK). LICENSE
This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. perl v5.14.2 2011-12-28 Git::Repository::Plugin(3pm)