Sponsored Content
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? Your Favorite Tech Support Web Sites and Why? Post 303022229 by hicksd8 on Tuesday 28th of August 2018 10:29:33 AM
Old 08-28-2018
The only other site I use for Android community is:

Android Forum for Mobile Phones, Tablets, Watches & Android App Development - XDA Forums

If you want to access the forum from the home page then you press the 'forum' button. If you want to make Android phones behave the way you want then it's where the expertise is. This site has changed beyond all recognition over the last couple of years.

For all other Unix/Linux O/S's, unix.com is the place to be.
This User Gave Thanks to hicksd8 For This Post:

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. OS X (Apple)

Use UNIX to track web sites viewed?

I'm on OSX 10.4. I was wondering if you can use UNIX terminal to track what web sites have been viewed on this Mac... Thank you! (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: tracymanusa
1 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Generation file copying for tech support backup

Hi All, I've looked through the forum and haven't quite found what I'm looking to do. We're migrating our systems from a midrange to HP-UX, and I'm quite new to UNIX so I'm hoping that I can get pointed in the right direction. What I'm looking to do is save generations of files for... (12 Replies)
Discussion started by: sjohnson
12 Replies

3. Web Development

How do you make web sites?

:confused: I've read how on some websites but I still don't get it. I need specific details. I want to make a website for my photography. Please help!:D (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: animelibara123
3 Replies

4. Web Development

What is Your Favorite Web Browser?

OK, please vote on your favorite web browser and comment why! Only currently supported browers please! Thanks. PS: I am a big FireFox fan. FireFox add-ons rock! (61 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
61 Replies

5. Red Hat

Web sites

Hi, I can't view web portal in my intranet from linux RHE, and neither to web application. My network configuration /etc/sysconfig/network-scripts/fcfg-eth0 is ok, what is happen?, can you help me please. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: xochitl
2 Replies
MPI_Op_f2c(3)							      LAM/MPI							     MPI_Op_f2c(3)

NAME
MPI_Op_f2c - Convert an op handler from its Fortran representation to its C representation SYNOPSIS
#include <mpi.h> MPI_Op MPI_Op_f2c(MPI_Fint f_handle) INPUT PARAMETER
f_handle - Fortran op handle RETURN VALUE
op - C op handle NOTES FOR FORTRAN
All MPI routines in Fortran (except for MPI_WTIME and MPI_WTICK ) have an additional argument ierr at the end of the argument list. ierr is an integer and has the same meaning as the return value of the routine in C. In Fortran, MPI routines are subroutines, and are invoked with the call statement. All MPI objects (e.g., MPI_Datatype , MPI_Comm ) are of type INTEGER in Fortran. ERRORS
This function does not return the normal MPI_SUCCESS integer value upon success. Instead, it returns a handle to the converted object. If an error occurs, the appropriate NULL handle will be returned. SEE ALSO
MPI_Op_c2f(3) MORE INFORMATION
For more information, please see the official MPI Forum web site, which contains the text of both the MPI-1 and MPI-2 standards. These documents contain detailed information about each MPI function (most of which is not duplicated in these man pages). http://www.mpi-forum.org/ LOCATION
handles.c LAM
/MPI 7.1.4 6/24/2006 MPI_Op_f2c(3)