Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Fix a change I made
Contact Us Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators Fix a change I made Post 303021618 by Don Cragun on Monday 13th of August 2018 12:09:49 PM
Old 08-13-2018
I'm not seeing anything obvious that would cause what you're showing in NotWhatIWant. The Style selection for your account is "Use Forum Default"; not "Mobile Phone".
This User Gave Thanks to Don Cragun For This Post:

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Can this be made into one single line?

Can someone please suggest a script to make the following into one single (continuous) line so that a pattern search can be carried out on the resulting single line. Note : Sample (may be shorter or longer) and will be contained in a text file ... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: nmsinghe
6 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

monitor changes made by root

Is there any way in Solaris 9 to monitor changes made to user accounts by root? (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: scriptarg
0 Replies

3. Cybersecurity

Help - Made a serious admin error

Hello, I am a newbie to Unix administration (specifically Solaris 9). I have everything setup properly for auditing but I neglected to realize I needed to start a new logfile each week. Thus the one logfile grew to about 2.5GB before the auditreduce command could no longer process the file. ... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: jtbates
4 Replies

4. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

How to : Identify changes made with root ?

Thanks Avklinux (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: avklinux
1 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

strtotime() error - no changes made

Not sure what happened, this page/code always worked before, no changes were made to the code, only the box was powered down, moved and powered back up, the code seems to still be doing its job but spewing out these errors right on the page. Again no changes were made. Warning: strtotime()... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ippy98
1 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Made something wrong in server

hello friends, l was using this command to empty tmp directory but l made this by mistake : and l cant reach my sites now. what l did ??? ---------- Post updated 11-13-11 at 12:07 AM ---------- Previous update was 11-12-11 at... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: rcpkrc
3 Replies

7. AIX

How to check changes made in last few weeks?

Hi, I want to know what changes were made to my AIX system in last few weeks/months. Is there any command that I can use for this? I am facing a problem wherein my program which are built few weeks back runs fine but if I build the same program now, it doesn't run as expected. ... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: shriashishpatil
4 Replies

8. What is on Your Mind?

Self made monitoring application

Hi.. Looking for advice / feedback Work in IT in an operational team, number of years ago, all monitoring was manual, vast checklists for unix checks, checking space, checking application processes, files etc. filling in spreadsheets etc. I took some basic scripting courses in ksh and... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: frustrated1
2 Replies

9. What is on Your Mind?

An email that has made my day...

Today I received an email from 'code.activestate.com'. It was referenced to a Python code snippet I wrote 3 years and 2 months ago. It was the third party comment at the bottom that was emailed to me... As I am a pure amateur coder this has really made my day... Platform Independent... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: wisecracker
1 Replies
img-png(n)																img-png(n)

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

NAME
img-png - Img, Portable Network Graphics format (png) SYNOPSIS
package require Tk package require img::png ?1.4? image create photo ?name? ?options? _________________________________________________________________ DESCRIPTION
The package img::png is a sub-package of Img. It can be loaded as a part of the complete Img support, via package require Img, or on its own, via package require img::png. Like all packages of Img it does not provide new commands, but extends the existing Tk command image so that it supports files containing raster images in the Portable Network Graphics format (png). More specifically img::png extends Tk's photo image type. The name of the new format handler is png. This handler provides new additional configuration options. See section PNG OPTIONS for more detailed explanations. All of the above means that in a call like image create photo ?name? ?options? [1] Image data in png format (options -data and -file) is detected automatically. [2] The format name png is recognized by the option -format. In addition the value for the option is treated as list and may contain any of the special options listed in section PNG OPTIONS. PNG OPTIONS
The handler provides no true options at all, but accepts pairs of keys and values when writing a PNG file. Each pair will be written as a named text chunk where the key provides the name of the chunk and the value its contents. For example png Author <name> Title <title> Description ... TRANSPARENCY
If you want to write images to disk which contain transparency information (e.g. PNG with alpha channel) you need at least Tk 8.3. SEE ALSO
img-bmp, img-dted, img-gif, img-ico, img-intro, img-jpeg, img-pcx, img-pixmap, img-png, img-ppm, img-ps, img-raw, img-sgi, img-sun, img- tga, img-tiff, img-window, img-xbm, img-xpm KEYWORDS
image handling, png, tk COPYRIGHT
Copyright (c) 1995-2009 Jan Nijtmans <nijtmans@users.sourceforge.net> Img 1.4 img-png(n)