Sponsored Content
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? Similar Threads: More UNIX and Linux Forum Topics You Might Find Helpful Update Post 303021554 by Neo on Sunday 12th of August 2018 01:52:05 PM
Old 08-12-2018
When the DB is rebuilt those issues are taken care of.

Moving forward I will rebuild monthly.
This User Gave Thanks to Neo For This Post:

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. News, Links, Events and Announcements

Similar Threads - a new vB3 feature for UNIX.COM

Note the new feature on UNIX.COM, many thread at the bottom of the page have a new feature: Similiar Threads Here is an example on one of Perderabo's posts: https://www.unix.com/showthread.php?t=16337 Kudos to the vB folks for this built-in feature!! Neo (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
0 Replies

2. What is on Your Mind?

Forum Update New Steps for UNIX.com

Dear Everyone, Thank you for all the great comments, feedback and patience during our recent modernization efforts at unix.com. Now, I need to decide where to go next, as we move into the next phase. Some of the ideas I have are: Make the UserCP experience and all those non-public... (6 Replies)
6 Replies

3. What is on Your Mind?

Similar Threads Redesign for UNIX.com

Hello. I have redesigned our "similar threads" for a more "clean style" in both the desktop view and the mobile view for the forum "show thread". The new design is a simple straight-forward use of div elements and all the legacy table elements have been removed. The result is a "clean"... (7 Replies)
7 Replies

4. What is on Your Mind?

Similar Threads for Man Pages - In Development

FYI, I have been quietly updating the man page database adding "similar threads" for man pages. STEP 1: Full Text MySQL DB Search Matches The first step, after creating the DB columns, was to process each of the nearly 400K man pages and do a full text mysql search, match and score... (10 Replies)
10 Replies
SEMODULE(8)								NSA							       SEMODULE(8)

NAME
semodule - Manage SELinux policy modules. SYNOPSIS
semodule [options]... MODE [MODES]... DESCRIPTION
semodule is the tool used to manage SELinux policy modules, including installing, upgrading, listing and removing modules. semodule may also be used to force a rebuild of policy from the module store and/or to force a reload of policy without performing any other transac- tion. semodule acts on module packages created by semodule_package. Conventionally, these files have a .pp suffix (policy package), although this is not mandated in any way. OPTIONS
-R, --reload force a reload of policy -B, --build force a rebuild of policy (also reloads unless -n is used) -D, --disable_dontaudit Temporarily remove dontaudits from policy. Reverts whenever policy is rebuilt -i,--install=MODULE_PKG install/replace a module package -u,--upgrade=MODULE_PKG upgrade an existing module package, or install if the module does not exist -b,--base=MODULE_PKG install/replace base module package -d,--disable=MODULE_NAME disable existing module -e,--enable=MODULE_NAME enable existing module -p,--path=ROOTPATH use an alternate root path -r,--remove=MODULE_NAME remove existing module -l,--list-modules display list of installed modules (other than base) -s,--store name of the store to operate on -n,--noreload,-N do not reload policy after commit -h,--help prints help message and quit -P,--preserve_tunables Preserve tunables in policy -v,--verbose be verbose EXAMPLE
# Install or replace a base policy package. $ semodule -b base.pp # Install or replace a non-base policy package. $ semodule -i httpd.pp # List non-base modules. $ semodule -l # Turn on all AVC Messages for which SELinux currently is "dontaudit"ing. $ semodule -DB # Turn "dontaudit" rules back on. $ semodule -B # Install or replace all non-base modules in the current directory. $ semodule -i *.pp # Install or replace all modules in the current directory. $ ls *.pp | grep -Ev "base.pp|enableaudit.pp" | xargs /usr/sbin/semodule -b base.pp -i SEE ALSO
checkmodule(8), semodule_package(8) AUTHORS
This manual page was written by Dan Walsh <dwalsh@redhat.com>. The program was written by Karl MacMillan <kmacmillan@tresys.com>, Joshua Brindle <jbrindle@tresys.com>, Jason Tang <jtang@tresys.com> Security Enhanced Linux Nov 2005 SEMODULE(8)