Sponsored Content
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? Posts Converted to Divs - Overflow Works - Now Testing Post 303021212 by Neo on Monday 6th of August 2018 10:43:05 AM
Old 08-06-2018
I documented the fact I disabled the 'Quick Editor' in another post. That was disabled a few days ago. Read my posts! ROTFL

Also, I have disabled the new "posts with divs" until I can fix the multi-quote bug.

Thanks for testing.

Now all is back to normal (multi-quote working) until further notice.

(Tired, need to stop before I break more things!)

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Windows & DOS: Issues & Discussions

RTF files can they be converted once they are on linux system

:D mount -t vfat /dev/hda1 /mnt my dillemma is simple i have psion 5 mx wich is an epoc type machine not only does it only work on windows as far as I know but I have to convert the files (the usual stuff!) sometimes a humen error happens and the files that I want to transfer to the linux drive... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: moxxx68
7 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Print is not in ordered after hash converted to array

Perl: Can anyone tell me why after I convert the hash into an array, when I print it out, it's not in the order like the hash? See below.. my %cityZip = ("Logan, AL", 35098, "Los Angeles, CA", 90001, "OrangeVille, IL", 61060, "Palm Bay, FL",... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: teiji
6 Replies

3. Programming

getting double to be converted

got a problem. i have to get A to + 20.70 but i keep getting A + 20 in my logic below. anyone can guide me on where i go wrong? i understand it is a double, but i do not noe how to parse it to the function so that it can read in as 20.70 instead of just 20.. i highlighted the problem part... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: xiaojesus
1 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

printf error (not completely converted)

I'm encountering an issue in printf.. it works on other servers but not this one (SunOS - Kernel Generic_118558-33) root@server # echo $x 2.340 root@server # printf "%.1f" $x printf: 2.340 not completely converted 2,0root@server # anyone has an idea? i was expecting an output of "2.3" (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: ryandegreat25
5 Replies

5. Red Hat

Spanish Characters get converted in strange chrac

I am trying to sftp a textfile from windows to linux. The file includes some spanish characters. When I vi the file in LINUX, the special (spanish) characters get converted into some strange characters. anyone know how i can resolve this? for example México gets converted into México on LINUX. (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: mrx1350
0 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

how to keep tab from being converted to space

Hi, I want to read lines from a file, and I'm using two methods 1 use while read line do done<filename 2 use line=`sed -n '3p' filename` however, in both of them, I notice that the tab between fields are automatically converted to space because I want to use awk over the... (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: esolvepolito
10 Replies

7. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Directories converted into files with the same size

Hi Gurus, I know this sounds weird, We have encountered many incidents where some directories on several Solaris 10 boxes, will be converted to files with the same size. for example the file below : -rw-r--r-- 1 rkadm redknee 5027399 Apr 15 00:02 dump This was a directory created... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: aladdin
5 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Hebrew converted into jibrish while put command

HI Friends , I have a script which cp xml files from linux to other server thru ftp my xml file contains charcters in hebrew although , the command Binary exists in the script . the files contains Undefined Charcters after converting. script : ftp -p -n $HOST << EOF user $USER $PASSWORD... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: naamas03
9 Replies

9. War Stories

Scrollbars and Overflow in Posts (Code Tags)

YAY! Finally, seems like forever, I added this CSS to the posts (postbit) for table columns and scrollbars work still do not work for code tags and text inside posts. <style> td { max-width:200px; overflow: auto; white-space: nowrap; } </style> YAY... Now scollbars... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
3 Replies
KID3(1) 						      General Commands Manual							   KID3(1)

NAME
kid3 - Kid3 ID3 Tagger SYNOPSIS
kid3 [options] dir DESCRIPTION
With Kid3, an ID3 tag editor for KDE you can: * Edit ID3v1.1 tags * Edit all ID3v2.3 frames * Convert between ID3v1.1 and ID3v2.3 tags * Edit Ogg/Vorbis tags * Edit tags in MP3, Ogg/Vorbis, FLAC, MPC, MP4/AAC, MP2, Speex, TrueAudio and WavPack files. * Edit tags of multiple files, e.g. the artist, album, year and genre of all files of an album typically have the same values and can be set together. * Generate tags from filenames * Generate filenames from tags * Generate playlist files * Automatic case conversion and string translation * Import and export album data OPTIONS
A summary of options are included below. --help Show summary of options. --help-qt Show Qt specific options --help-kde Show KDE specific options --help-all Show all options --author Show author information -v, --version Show version of program. --license Show license information AUTHOR
Kid3 was written by Urs Fleisch <ufleisch@users.sourceforge.net>. This manual page was written by Aurelien Jarno <aurel32@debian.org>, for the Debian GNU/Linux system (but may be used by others). April 17, 2004 KID3(1)