Sponsored Content
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? Posts Converted to Divs - Overflow Works - Now Testing Post 303021206 by RavinderSingh13 on Monday 6th of August 2018 09:34:18 AM
Old 08-06-2018
Hello Neo,

Sure, as always I am in too. Please do let me know whatever kind of testing we have to do, will try my best to help here.

Thanks,
R. Singh
This User Gave Thanks to RavinderSingh13 For This Post:

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Windows & DOS: Issues & Discussions

RTF files can they be converted once they are on linux system

:D mount -t vfat /dev/hda1 /mnt my dillemma is simple i have psion 5 mx wich is an epoc type machine not only does it only work on windows as far as I know but I have to convert the files (the usual stuff!) sometimes a humen error happens and the files that I want to transfer to the linux drive... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: moxxx68
7 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Print is not in ordered after hash converted to array

Perl: Can anyone tell me why after I convert the hash into an array, when I print it out, it's not in the order like the hash? See below.. my %cityZip = ("Logan, AL", 35098, "Los Angeles, CA", 90001, "OrangeVille, IL", 61060, "Palm Bay, FL",... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: teiji
6 Replies

3. Programming

getting double to be converted

got a problem. i have to get A to + 20.70 but i keep getting A + 20 in my logic below. anyone can guide me on where i go wrong? i understand it is a double, but i do not noe how to parse it to the function so that it can read in as 20.70 instead of just 20.. i highlighted the problem part... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: xiaojesus
1 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

printf error (not completely converted)

I'm encountering an issue in printf.. it works on other servers but not this one (SunOS - Kernel Generic_118558-33) root@server # echo $x 2.340 root@server # printf "%.1f" $x printf: 2.340 not completely converted 2,0root@server # anyone has an idea? i was expecting an output of "2.3" (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: ryandegreat25
5 Replies

5. Red Hat

Spanish Characters get converted in strange chrac

I am trying to sftp a textfile from windows to linux. The file includes some spanish characters. When I vi the file in LINUX, the special (spanish) characters get converted into some strange characters. anyone know how i can resolve this? for example México gets converted into México on LINUX. (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: mrx1350
0 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

how to keep tab from being converted to space

Hi, I want to read lines from a file, and I'm using two methods 1 use while read line do done<filename 2 use line=`sed -n '3p' filename` however, in both of them, I notice that the tab between fields are automatically converted to space because I want to use awk over the... (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: esolvepolito
10 Replies

7. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Directories converted into files with the same size

Hi Gurus, I know this sounds weird, We have encountered many incidents where some directories on several Solaris 10 boxes, will be converted to files with the same size. for example the file below : -rw-r--r-- 1 rkadm redknee 5027399 Apr 15 00:02 dump This was a directory created... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: aladdin
5 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Hebrew converted into jibrish while put command

HI Friends , I have a script which cp xml files from linux to other server thru ftp my xml file contains charcters in hebrew although , the command Binary exists in the script . the files contains Undefined Charcters after converting. script : ftp -p -n $HOST << EOF user $USER $PASSWORD... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: naamas03
9 Replies

9. War Stories

Scrollbars and Overflow in Posts (Code Tags)

YAY! Finally, seems like forever, I added this CSS to the posts (postbit) for table columns and scrollbars work still do not work for code tags and text inside posts. <style> td { max-width:200px; overflow: auto; white-space: nowrap; } </style> YAY... Now scollbars... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
3 Replies
GIMPTOOL(1)							 GIMP Manual Pages						       GIMPTOOL(1)

NAME
gimptool - perform various Gimpy functions SYNOPSIS
gimptool [--prefix[=DIR]] [--exec-prefix[=DIR]] [--version] [--help] [--quiet] [--silent] [-n] [--just-print] [--dry-run] [--recon] [--bindir] [--sbindir] [--libexecdir] [--datadir] [--sysconfdir] [--sharedstatedir] [--localstatedir] [--libdir] [--infodir] [--mandir] [--includedir] [--gimpplugindir] [--gimpdatadir] [--libs] [--libs-noui] [--cflags] [--cflags-noi] [--build plug-in.c] [--build-strip plug-in.c] [--install plug-in.c] [--install-strip plug-in.c] [--install-admin plug-in.c] [--install-bin plug-in] [--install-admin-strip plug-in.c] [--install-bin-strip plug-in] [--install-admin-bin plug-in] [--install-script script.scm] [--install-admin-script script.scm] [--uninstall-bin plug-in] [--uninstall-admin-bin plug-in] [--uninstall-script script.scm] [--uninstall-admin-script script.scm] DESCRIPTION
gimptool is a tool that can, among other things, build plug-ins or scripts and install them if they are distributed in one source file. gimptool can also be used by programs that need to know what libraries and include-paths Gimp was compiled with. This is especially useful in Makefiles. On Unix, gimptool is a script. On Windows, it is a program. They should be more or less compatible. This manual page describes the Unix script version. OPTIONS
gimptool accepts the following options: --version Print the currently installed version of Gimp on the standard output. --help Print out the help blurb, showing commonly used commandline options. --quiet Run quietly without echoing any of the build commands. --silent Run silently without echoing any of the build commands. Same as --quiet. -n Test mode. Print the commands but dont actually execute them. Useful for making dry runs for testing. --just-print Test mode. Print the commands but dont actually execute them. Same as -n. --dry-run Test mode. Print the commands but dont actually execute them. Same as -n. --recon Test mode. Print the commands but dont actually execute them. Same as -n. --bindir Outputs the bindir used to install the Gimp. --sbindir Outputs the sbindir used to install the Gimp. --libexecdir Outputs the libexecdir used to install the Gimp. --datadir Outputs the datadir used to install the Gimp. --sysconfdir Outputs the sysconfdir used to install the Gimp. --sharedstatedir Outputs the sharedstatedir used to install the Gimp. --localstatedir Outputs the localstatedir used to install the Gimp. --libdir Outputs the libdir used to install the Gimp. --infodir Outputs the infodir used to install the Gimp. --mandir Outputs the mandir used to install the Gimp. --includedir Outputs the includedir used to install the Gimp. --gimpdatadir Outputs the actual directory where the Gimp data files were installed. --gimpplugindir Outputs the actual directory where the Gimp plugins were installed. --build plug-in.c Compile and link plug-in.c into a Gimp plug-in. --build-strip plug-in.c Compile,link, and strip plug-in.c into a Gimp plug-in. --install plug-in.c Compile, link, and install plug-in.c into the user's personal Gimp plug-in directory ($HOME/.gimp-1.2/plug-ins) --install-strip plug-in.c Compile, link,strip, and install plug-in.c into the user's personal Gimp plug-in directory ($HOME/.gimp-1.2/plug-ins) --install-admin plug-in.c Compile, link, and install plug-in.c into the system-wide Gimp plug-in directory (/usr/lib/gimp/1.2/plug-ins) --install-bin plug-in Install plug-in into the user's personal Gimp plug-in directory ($HOME/.gimp-1.2/plug-ins) --install-admin-bin plug-in Install plug-in into the system-wide Gimp plug-in directory (/usr/lib/gimp/1.2/plug-ins) --install-bin-strip plug-in Install stripped plug-in into the user's personal Gimp plug-in directory ($HOME/.gimp-1.2/plug-ins) --install-admin-bin-strip plug-in Install stripped plug-in into the system-wide Gimp plug-in directory (/usr/lib/gimp/1.2/plug-ins) --install-script script.scm Install script.scm into the user's personal Gimp script directory ($HOME/.gimp-1.2/scripts) --install-admin-script script.scm Install script.scm into the system-wide Gimp script directory (/usr/share/gimp/1.2/scripts) --uninstall-bin plug-in Uninstall plug-in from the user's personal Gimp plug-in directory ($HOME/.gimp-1.2/plug-ins) --uninstall-admin-bin plug-in Uninstall plug-in from the system-wide Gimp plug-in directory (/usr/lib/gimp/1.2/plug-ins) --uninstall-script script.scm Uninstall script.scm from the user's personal Gimp script directory ($HOME/.gimp-1.2/scripts) --uninstall-admin-script script.scm Uninstall script.scm from the system-wide Gimp script directory (/usr/share/gimp/1.2/scripts) --libs Print the linker flags that are necessary to link a Gimp plug-in. --libs-noui Print the linker flags that are necessary to link a Gimp plug-in, for plugins that do not require the GTK libs. --cflags Print the compiler flags that are necessary to compile a Gimp plug-in. --clags-noui Print the compiler flags that are necessary to compile a Gimp plug-in for plugins that do not require the GTK libs. --prefix=PREFIX If specified, use PREFIX instead of the installation prefix that Gimp was built with when computing the output for the --cflags and --libs options. This option is also used for the exec prefix if --exec-prefix was not specified. This option must be specified before any --libs or --cflags options. --exec-prefix=PREFIX If specified, use PREFIX instead of the installation exec prefix that Gimp was built with when computing the output for the --cflags and --libs options. This option must be specified before any --libs or --cflags options. ENVIRONMENT
GTK_CONFIG to get the location of the gtk-config program. CC to get the name of the desired C compiler. CFLAGS to get the preferred flags to pass to the C compiler for plug-in building. DESTDIR to add a prefix to the install/uninstall path. LDFLAGS to get the prefered flags for passing to the linker. LIBS for passing extra libs that may be needed in the build process. For example, LIBS=-lintl . GTK_CONFIG path to the gtk-config shell script used by gimptool and in the build process of many gtk apps. SEE ALSO
gimp(1), gimprc(5), gimp-remote(1), gtk-config(1) AUTHORS
gimptool was written by Manish Singh (yosh@gimp.org) and based on gtk-config by Owen Taylor (owen@gtk.org). This man page was written by Ben Gertzfield (che@debian.org), and tweaked by Manish Singh (yosh@gimp.org), Adrian Likins (adrian@gimp.org) and Marc Lehmann (pcg@goof.com>). COPYRIGHT
Copyright (C) 1998 Owen Taylor and Manish Singh Permission to use, copy, modify, and distribute this software and its documentation for any purpose and without fee is hereby granted, pro- vided that the above copyright notice appear in all copies and that both that copyright notice and this permission notice appear in sup- porting documentation. Version 1.2.3 26 June 2001 GIMPTOOL(1)