Sponsored Content
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? Posts Converted to Divs - Overflow Works - Now Testing Post 303021201 by Neo on Monday 6th of August 2018 08:56:14 AM
Old 08-06-2018
Posts Converted to Divs - Overflow Works - Now Testing

Hey,

Success!

I have converted the posts (each of the main posts) from table tags to div tags and the problem with the scroll bar and code tags is fixed, as I predicted (Yay!).

Now I'm testing this (only I see the new results because the new code is restricted to my userid) but I would like others to test before I cut over for everyone.

Please let me know if you want to be a part of the test.

Basically, it seems to work very well (my testing) and the scrollbars work excellently in all code tags widths.
This User Gave Thanks to Neo For This Post:

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Windows & DOS: Issues & Discussions

RTF files can they be converted once they are on linux system

:D mount -t vfat /dev/hda1 /mnt my dillemma is simple i have psion 5 mx wich is an epoc type machine not only does it only work on windows as far as I know but I have to convert the files (the usual stuff!) sometimes a humen error happens and the files that I want to transfer to the linux drive... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: moxxx68
7 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Print is not in ordered after hash converted to array

Perl: Can anyone tell me why after I convert the hash into an array, when I print it out, it's not in the order like the hash? See below.. my %cityZip = ("Logan, AL", 35098, "Los Angeles, CA", 90001, "OrangeVille, IL", 61060, "Palm Bay, FL",... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: teiji
6 Replies

3. Programming

getting double to be converted

got a problem. i have to get A to + 20.70 but i keep getting A + 20 in my logic below. anyone can guide me on where i go wrong? i understand it is a double, but i do not noe how to parse it to the function so that it can read in as 20.70 instead of just 20.. i highlighted the problem part... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: xiaojesus
1 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

printf error (not completely converted)

I'm encountering an issue in printf.. it works on other servers but not this one (SunOS - Kernel Generic_118558-33) root@server # echo $x 2.340 root@server # printf "%.1f" $x printf: 2.340 not completely converted 2,0root@server # anyone has an idea? i was expecting an output of "2.3" (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: ryandegreat25
5 Replies

5. Red Hat

Spanish Characters get converted in strange chrac

I am trying to sftp a textfile from windows to linux. The file includes some spanish characters. When I vi the file in LINUX, the special (spanish) characters get converted into some strange characters. anyone know how i can resolve this? for example México gets converted into México on LINUX. (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: mrx1350
0 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

how to keep tab from being converted to space

Hi, I want to read lines from a file, and I'm using two methods 1 use while read line do done<filename 2 use line=`sed -n '3p' filename` however, in both of them, I notice that the tab between fields are automatically converted to space because I want to use awk over the... (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: esolvepolito
10 Replies

7. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Directories converted into files with the same size

Hi Gurus, I know this sounds weird, We have encountered many incidents where some directories on several Solaris 10 boxes, will be converted to files with the same size. for example the file below : -rw-r--r-- 1 rkadm redknee 5027399 Apr 15 00:02 dump This was a directory created... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: aladdin
5 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Hebrew converted into jibrish while put command

HI Friends , I have a script which cp xml files from linux to other server thru ftp my xml file contains charcters in hebrew although , the command Binary exists in the script . the files contains Undefined Charcters after converting. script : ftp -p -n $HOST << EOF user $USER $PASSWORD... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: naamas03
9 Replies

9. War Stories

Scrollbars and Overflow in Posts (Code Tags)

YAY! Finally, seems like forever, I added this CSS to the posts (postbit) for table columns and scrollbars work still do not work for code tags and text inside posts. <style> td { max-width:200px; overflow: auto; white-space: nowrap; } </style> YAY... Now scollbars... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
3 Replies
CTAGS(1)						      General Commands Manual							  CTAGS(1)

NAME
ctags - Generates "tags" and (optionally) "refs" files SYNOPSIS
ctags [-stvra] filesnames... DESCRIPTION
ctags generates the "tags" and "refs" files from a group of C source files. The "tags" file is used by Elvis' ":tag" command, control-] command, and -t option. The "refs" file is sometimes used by the ref(1) program. Each C source file is scanned for #define statements and global function definitions. The name of the macro or function becomes the name of a tag. For each tag, a line is added to the "tags" file which contains: - the name of the tag - a tab character - the name of the file containing the tag - a tab character - a way to find the particular line within the file. The filenames list will typically be the names of all C source files in the current directory, like this: $ ctags -stv *.[ch] OPTIONS
-t Include typedefs. A tag will be generated for each user-defined type. Also tags will be generated for struct and enum names. Types are considered to be global if they are defined in a header file, and static if they are defined in a C source file. -v Include variable declarations. A tag will be generated for each variable, except for those that are declared inside the body of a function. -s Include static tags. Ctags will normally put global tags in the "tags" file, and silently ignore the static tags. This flag causes both global and static tags to be added. The name of a static tag is generated by prefixing the name of the declared item with the name of the file where it is defined, with a colon in between. For example, "static foo(){}" in "bar.c" results in a tag named "bar.c:foo". -r This causes ctags to generate both "tags" and "refs". Without -r, it would only generate "tags". -a Append to "tags", and maybe "refs". Normally, ctags overwrites these files each time it is invoked. This flag is useful when you have to many files in the current directory for you to list them on a single command-line; it allows you to split the arguments among several invocations. FILES
tags A cross-reference that lists each tag name, the name of the source file that contains it, and a way to locate a particular line in the source file. refs The "refs" file contains the definitions for each tag in the "tags" file, and very little else. This file can be useful, for exam- ple, when licensing restrictions prevent you from making the source code to the standard C library readable by everybody, but you still everybody to know what arguments the library functions need. BUGS
ctags is sensitive to indenting and line breaks. Consequently, it might not discover all of the tags in a file that is formatted in an unusual way. SEE ALSO
elvis(1), refs(1) AUTHOR
Steve Kirkendall kirkenda@cs.pdx.edu CTAGS(1)