Sponsored Content
The Lounge War Stories Scrollbars and Overflow in Posts (Code Tags) Post 303021128 by Neo on Sunday 5th of August 2018 10:23:46 AM
Old 08-05-2018
DARN!

Reverted the changes back and now the scrollbars are wrapped around the entire post again.

Sorry, it's not fixed yet.

Tables ... errrrrrrrr ..... they gotta go....

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Hardware

Stack Overflow Questions Tags Users Badges Unanswered Ask Question Ask for the explanation of types

I have read a document which tells me the following 4 things are done by the RAM embedded on disk driver controller. But I don't know what's difference between buffer and cache. Thanks! RAM on disk drive controllers 1 firmware 2 speed matching buffer 3 prefetching buffer 4 cache (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: 915086731
1 Replies

2. What is on Your Mind?

Scrollbars and Bootstrap Tables

Making some progress using CSS from Bootstrap; changing table classes to the Bootstrap "table" class and wrapping those tables in a div with a scroll bar. So, the good news is that now each post with large blocks of code that exceeds the width of the screen will have a scrollbar; but the bad... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
0 Replies

3. What is on Your Mind?

Posts Converted to Divs - Overflow Works - Now Testing

Hey, Success! I have converted the posts (each of the main posts) from table tags to div tags and the problem with the scroll bar and code tags is fixed, as I predicted (Yay!). Now I'm testing this (only I see the new results because the new code is restricted to my userid) but I would... (27 Replies)
27 Replies

4. What is on Your Mind?

YouTube: How to Use Code Tags and Format Posts @UNIX.com

By special request, and long overdue, I have updated our "code tags" video and so now we have: How to Use Code Tags and Format Posts @UNIX.com in 4K https://youtu.be/4BuPvWJV__k (3 Replies)
3 Replies
Scrolled(3pm)						User Contributed Perl Documentation					     Scrolled(3pm)

NAME
Tk::Scrolled - Create a widget with attached scrollbar(s) SYNOPSIS
$whatever = $parent->Scrolled(Whatever ?,-scrollbars=>where? ?,...?); DESCRIPTION
To stop a flood of ScrlWhatever widgets Perl/Tk introcuded the special constructor Scrolled. Scrolled creates a widget of the given Class Whatever with attached scrollbar(s). OPTIONS
All options beside -scrollbars explained below are passed to the Whatever widget constructor. -scrollbars Expects as argument the position where the scrollbars should be created: w, e or n, s or a combination of them. If the one or both positions are prefixed with o the scrollbar will only show up if there is a 'real' need to scroll. ADVERTISED SUBWIDGETS
See "Subwidget" in Tk::mega how to use advertised widgets. scrolled the scrolled widget widget same as scrolled above. widget is the kind of widget passed to scrolled as first argument in all lowercase. xscrollbar the Scrollbar widget used for horizontal scrolling (if it exists) yscrollbar the Scrollbar widget used for vertical scrolling (if it exists) corner a frame in the corner between the vertical and horizontal scrolbar BUGS
If a widget does not support -{x,y}scrollcommand options, Scrolled does not complain if the specified widget class does not support them. E.g., $parent->Scrolled('Button', ...) One does not get an error message or warning when one tries to configure scrollbars after the widget construction: $ascrolled->configure(-scrollbars => 'e'); SEE ALSO
Tk::Scrollbar KEYWORDS
scrolled, scrollbar perl v5.14.2 2010-05-29 Scrolled(3pm)