Sponsored Content
The Lounge War Stories Scrollbars and Overflow in Posts (Code Tags) Post 303021127 by Neo on Sunday 5th of August 2018 10:19:25 AM
Old 08-05-2018
Update!

DARN!

That does not work because the NO WRAP directive is applied to all text in the post.

RATS!

Back to the drawing board...

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Hardware

Stack Overflow Questions Tags Users Badges Unanswered Ask Question Ask for the explanation of types

I have read a document which tells me the following 4 things are done by the RAM embedded on disk driver controller. But I don't know what's difference between buffer and cache. Thanks! RAM on disk drive controllers 1 firmware 2 speed matching buffer 3 prefetching buffer 4 cache (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: 915086731
1 Replies

2. What is on Your Mind?

Scrollbars and Bootstrap Tables

Making some progress using CSS from Bootstrap; changing table classes to the Bootstrap "table" class and wrapping those tables in a div with a scroll bar. So, the good news is that now each post with large blocks of code that exceeds the width of the screen will have a scrollbar; but the bad... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
0 Replies

3. What is on Your Mind?

Posts Converted to Divs - Overflow Works - Now Testing

Hey, Success! I have converted the posts (each of the main posts) from table tags to div tags and the problem with the scroll bar and code tags is fixed, as I predicted (Yay!). Now I'm testing this (only I see the new results because the new code is restricted to my userid) but I would... (27 Replies)
27 Replies

4. What is on Your Mind?

YouTube: How to Use Code Tags and Format Posts @UNIX.com

By special request, and long overdue, I have updated our "code tags" video and so now we have: How to Use Code Tags and Format Posts @UNIX.com in 4K https://youtu.be/4BuPvWJV__k (3 Replies)
3 Replies
COILS-WRAP(1)							   User Commands						     COILS-WRAP(1)

NAME
coils-wrap - runs ncoils three times to give you a three-window output SYNOPSIS
coils-wrap [OPTION] DESCRIPTION
coils-wrap runs ncoils three times to give you a three-window output. ncoils is a program that compares a sequence to a database of known parallel two-stranded coiled-coils and derives a similarity score. By comparing this score to the distribution of scores in globular and coiled-coil proteins, the program then calculates the probability that the sequence will adopt a coiled-coil conformation. OPTIONS
-i input file in FASTA format -o output file -r raw output file, default: `<output file>_raw' -m matrix type; set matrix (MTK or MTIDK) -w weight a&d = b,c,e,f&g (boolean) EXAMPLES
"coils-wrap -m MTIDK -i /usr/share/doc/ncoils/1srya.fa -o /tmp/coils.out -r /tmp/coils_raw.txt && less /tmp/coils.out /tmp/coils_raw.txt" "ncoils -win 14 < /usr/share/doc/ncoils/1srya.fa" FILES
/usr/share/coiledcoils/*.mat matrix data files AUTHOR
R.B. Russell, A.N. Lupas, 1999 COPYRIGHT AND LICENSE
GPL Based on Lupas, Van Dyck & Stock (1991) Science 252,1162-1164 SEE ALSO
ncoils(1), "usr/share/doc/coils/README", http://www.russelllab.org/cgi-bin/coils/coils-svr.pl <http://www.russelllab.org/cgi- bin/coils/coils-svr.pl> A Lupas: Prediction and Analysis of Coiled-Coil Structures. Methods in Enzymology, 266, 513-525, 1996 A. Lupas, M. Van Dyke, and J. Stock: Predicting coiled coils from protein sequences. Science, 252, 1162-1164, 1991 2002 2011-10-29 COILS-WRAP(1)