Sponsored Content
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? New Member Profile Pages (Proposal) Post 303021125 by Neo on Sunday 5th of August 2018 09:38:46 AM
Old 08-05-2018
I think I will put this project / page / area on hold until I work on postbit and the issue with the scrollbars in bbcode tags in the desktop view.

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

research proposal for PG

hi friends i have just completed my graduation and applied for Post graduation i have to submit a research proposal of OS in the interview i m a beginner & only read galvin & silbershcatz book on operating systems can anyone help me in that ... thanks in advance (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: iet.manish
3 Replies

2. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

Registration proposal

Hello. I've been reading the feed via twitter for a long time, but though i'm willing to help, i can't post and register (russia's banned). IP is dynamic, it's (<ip address>) for now. DevOps, RH, python and unix shell scripting. (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: spider_fingers
5 Replies

3. What is on Your Mind?

Quick Changes to Member Profile Page

Hey, There are still some "right margin" bugs in the CSS on the members profile page, but I did make some changes today: https://www.unix.com/members/1-albums215-picture900.png https://www.unix.com/members/1-albums215-picture901.png ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
0 Replies

4. What is on Your Mind?

Idea for New User Profile Pages

The legacy forum user pages are a mess.... the HTML and PHP is based on 10 year+ old code which was poorly written to support the nutty idea of "custom user CSS"... which maybe was a cute idea a decade ago but now it is just bad code. So, my idea is to basically change the user profile page to... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
4 Replies
autoscroll(n)						  Automatic mapping of scrollbars					     autoscroll(n)

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

NAME
autoscroll - Provides for a scrollbar to automatically mapped and unmapped as needed SYNOPSIS
package require Tcl package require autoscroll ?1.1? ::autoscroll::autoscroll scrollbar ::autoscroll::unautoscroll scrollbar ::autoscroll::wrap ::autoscroll::unwrap _________________________________________________________________ DESCRIPTION
This package allows scrollbars to be mapped and unmapped as needed depending on the size and content of the scrollbars scrolled widget. The scrollbar must be managed by either pack or grid, other geometry managers are not supported. When managed by pack, any geometry changes made in the scrollbars parent between the time a scrollbar is unmapped, and when it is mapped will be lost. It is an error to destroy any of the scrollbars siblings while the scrollbar is unmapped. When managed by grid, if anything becomes gridded in the same row and column the scrollbar occupied it will be replaced by the scrollbar when remapped. This package may be used on any scrollbar-like widget as long as it supports the set subcommand in the same style as scrollbar. If the set subcommand is not used then this package will have no effect. ::autoscroll::autoscroll scrollbar Arranges for the already existing scrollbar scrollbar to be mapped and unmapped as needed. ::autoscroll::unautoscroll scrollbar Returns the named scrollbar to its original static state. ::autoscroll::wrap Arranges for all scrollbars created after this command is run to be automatically mapped and unmapped as needed. ::autoscroll::unwrap Turns off the automatic autoscrolling of all new scrollbars. Does not effect existing scrollbars text .t -yscrollcommand ".scrolly set" scrollbar .scrolly -orient v -command ".t yview" pack .scrolly -side right -fill y pack .t -side left -fill both -expand 1 ::autoscroll::autoscroll .scrolly KEYWORDS
scroll, scrollbar autoscroll 1.1 autoscroll(n)