Sponsored Content
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? New Member Profile Pages (Proposal) Post 303021125 by Neo on Sunday 5th of August 2018 09:38:46 AM
Old 08-05-2018
I think I will put this project / page / area on hold until I work on postbit and the issue with the scrollbars in bbcode tags in the desktop view.

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

research proposal for PG

hi friends i have just completed my graduation and applied for Post graduation i have to submit a research proposal of OS in the interview i m a beginner & only read galvin & silbershcatz book on operating systems can anyone help me in that ... thanks in advance (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: iet.manish
3 Replies

2. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

Registration proposal

Hello. I've been reading the feed via twitter for a long time, but though i'm willing to help, i can't post and register (russia's banned). IP is dynamic, it's (<ip address>) for now. DevOps, RH, python and unix shell scripting. (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: spider_fingers
5 Replies

3. What is on Your Mind?

Quick Changes to Member Profile Page

Hey, There are still some "right margin" bugs in the CSS on the members profile page, but I did make some changes today: https://www.unix.com/members/1-albums215-picture900.png https://www.unix.com/members/1-albums215-picture901.png ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
0 Replies

4. What is on Your Mind?

Idea for New User Profile Pages

The legacy forum user pages are a mess.... the HTML and PHP is based on 10 year+ old code which was poorly written to support the nutty idea of "custom user CSS"... which maybe was a cute idea a decade ago but now it is just bad code. So, my idea is to basically change the user profile page to... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
4 Replies
istanbul(1)						      General Commands Manual						       istanbul(1)

NAME
istanbul - a desktop session recorder SYNOPSIS
istanbul [options] DESCRIPTION
This manual page documents briefly the istanbul command. istanbul is a program that allow you to record your desktop session. After you started it, you can control it with the icon in the notifi- cation area: a click on the icon to start recording, another click to stop. istanbul preferences can be configured with a right click on the icon. You can choose to record full screen, a selected windows or a par- ticular area. It can also record audio from GStreamer default input. By default it records to ~/desktop-recording.ogg OPTIONS
Istanbul follows the usual GNU command line syntax, with long options starting with two dashes (`-'). A summary of options is included below. -h, -?, --help Show summary of options. --version Show version of program. --help-all Print summary of all available options for istanbul. --help-gst Print summary of available options for the gstreamer framework. AUTHORS
Istanbul was written by Zaheer Abbas Merali <zaheerabbas@merali.org>. This manual page was written by Luca Bruno <luca.br@uno.it>, for the Debian project (but may be used by others). 02 October 2005 istanbul(1)