Sponsored Content
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? New Member Profile Pages (Proposal) Post 303021104 by Neo on Saturday 4th of August 2018 06:53:46 AM
Old 08-04-2018
New Member Profile Pages (Proposal)

Hey,

I am thinking to get rid of the old and clunky member profile pages and replace with a prototype from Brad at Traversy Media.

Here is the prototype:

Welcome To My Portfolio

Basically, I will take the links in the user profile page and put them into the new format when I have time.

So, if you see any quirks on the current user profile page, the reason I have not fixed them all, is I plan on completely changing those pages to be like the prototype above.

Cheers.
This User Gave Thanks to Neo For This Post:

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

research proposal for PG

hi friends i have just completed my graduation and applied for Post graduation i have to submit a research proposal of OS in the interview i m a beginner & only read galvin & silbershcatz book on operating systems can anyone help me in that ... thanks in advance (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: iet.manish
3 Replies

2. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

Registration proposal

Hello. I've been reading the feed via twitter for a long time, but though i'm willing to help, i can't post and register (russia's banned). IP is dynamic, it's (<ip address>) for now. DevOps, RH, python and unix shell scripting. (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: spider_fingers
5 Replies

3. What is on Your Mind?

Quick Changes to Member Profile Page

Hey, There are still some "right margin" bugs in the CSS on the members profile page, but I did make some changes today: https://www.unix.com/members/1-albums215-picture900.png https://www.unix.com/members/1-albums215-picture901.png ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
0 Replies

4. What is on Your Mind?

Idea for New User Profile Pages

The legacy forum user pages are a mess.... the HTML and PHP is based on 10 year+ old code which was poorly written to support the nutty idea of "custom user CSS"... which maybe was a cute idea a decade ago but now it is just bad code. So, my idea is to basically change the user profile page to... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
4 Replies
demangle(3EXT)						    Extended Library Functions						    demangle(3EXT)

NAME
demangle, cplus_demangle - decode a C++ encoded symbol name SYNOPSIS
cc [ flag ... ] file[ library ... ] -ldemangle #include <demangle.h> int cplus_demangle(const char *symbol, char *prototype, size_t size); DESCRIPTION
The cplus_demangle() function decodes (demangles) a C++ linker symbol name (mangled name) into a (partial) C++ prototype, if possible. C++ mangled names may not have enough information to form a complete prototype. The symbol string argument points to the input mangled name. The prototype argument points to a user-specified output string buffer, of size bytes. The cplus_demangle() function operates on mangled names generated by SPARCompilers C++ 3.0.1, 4.0.1, 4.1 and 4.2. The cplus_demangle() function improves and replaces the demangle() function. Refer to the CC.1, dem.1, and c++filt.1 manual pages in the /opt/SUNWspro/man/man1 directory. These pages are only available with the SPROcc package. RETURN VALUES
The cplus_demangle() function returns the following values: 0 The symbol argument is a valid mangled name and prototype contains a (partial) prototype for the symbol. DEMANGLE_ENAME The symbol argument is not a valid mangled name and the content of prototype is a copy of the symbol. DEMANGLE_ESPACE The prototype output buffer is too small to contain the prototype (or the symbol), and the content of prototype is undefined. SunOS 5.10 11 Mar 1997 demangle(3EXT)