Sponsored Content
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? New Member Profile Pages (Proposal) Post 303021104 by Neo on Saturday 4th of August 2018 06:53:46 AM
Old 08-04-2018
New Member Profile Pages (Proposal)

Hey,

I am thinking to get rid of the old and clunky member profile pages and replace with a prototype from Brad at Traversy Media.

Here is the prototype:

Welcome To My Portfolio

Basically, I will take the links in the user profile page and put them into the new format when I have time.

So, if you see any quirks on the current user profile page, the reason I have not fixed them all, is I plan on completely changing those pages to be like the prototype above.

Cheers.
This User Gave Thanks to Neo For This Post:

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

research proposal for PG

hi friends i have just completed my graduation and applied for Post graduation i have to submit a research proposal of OS in the interview i m a beginner & only read galvin & silbershcatz book on operating systems can anyone help me in that ... thanks in advance (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: iet.manish
3 Replies

2. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

Registration proposal

Hello. I've been reading the feed via twitter for a long time, but though i'm willing to help, i can't post and register (russia's banned). IP is dynamic, it's (<ip address>) for now. DevOps, RH, python and unix shell scripting. (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: spider_fingers
5 Replies

3. What is on Your Mind?

Quick Changes to Member Profile Page

Hey, There are still some "right margin" bugs in the CSS on the members profile page, but I did make some changes today: https://www.unix.com/members/1-albums215-picture900.png https://www.unix.com/members/1-albums215-picture901.png ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
0 Replies

4. What is on Your Mind?

Idea for New User Profile Pages

The legacy forum user pages are a mess.... the HTML and PHP is based on 10 year+ old code which was poorly written to support the nutty idea of "custom user CSS"... which maybe was a cute idea a decade ago but now it is just bad code. So, my idea is to basically change the user profile page to... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
4 Replies
COLORMGR(1)															       COLORMGR(1)

NAME
colormgr - Color Manager Testing Tool SYNOPSIS
colormgr [ --verbose ] DESCRIPTION
This manual page documents briefly the colormgr command. colormgr allows an administrator to view and change color profile to device mappings. OPTIONS
This program follows the usual GNU command line syntax, with long options starting with two dashes (`-'). A summary of options is included below. --help Show summary of options. COMMANDS
This program takes commands with a variable number of arguments. create-device Creates a color managed device create-profile Create a color profile delete-device Deletes a color managed device delete-profile Deletes a color profile device-add-profile Add a profile to a device that already exists device-get-default-profile Gets the default color profile for a device device-get-profile-for-qualifier Returns all the profiles that match a given qualifier device-make-profile-default Makes a profile default for a specific device device-set-kind Sets the device kind device-set-model Sets the device model device-set-serial Sets the device serial device-set-vendor Sets the device vendor find-device Find a device from the device ID find-device-by-property Find a device with a given property value find-profile Find a profile from the profile ID find-profile-by-filename Find a profile from the filename get-devices Gets all the color managed devices get-devices-by-kind Gets all the color managed devices of a specific kind get-profiles Gets all the available color profiles profile-set-filename Sets the profile filename profile-set-qualifier Sets the profile qualifier AUTHOR
This manual page was written by Richard Hughes <richard@hughsie.com>. 20 December,2008 COLORMGR(1)