Sponsored Content
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? Proposal to Eliminate Thread Icons Column Post 303021053 by vgersh99 on Friday 3rd of August 2018 08:50:10 AM
Old 08-03-2018
+1 for taking them out - I don't see informational add-on values....

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

Dotted thread icons

Can you guys please enable the "dotted" icon option, so that the thread icon for a thread in which a user has posted in will appear with a dot in it? Thanks, Aaron (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Spetnik
2 Replies

2. Programming

Master's degree proposal, Router software

Hello everyone, After 8 years of being out of school I am trying to start my Masters degree. This specific type of degree is being done only by research (research mode vs. coursework mode). I need to prepare a research proposal and send it to the school. I will need a professor to accept me as a... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: wmac
2 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

research proposal for PG

hi friends i have just completed my graduation and applied for Post graduation i have to submit a research proposal of OS in the interview i m a beginner & only read galvin & silbershcatz book on operating systems can anyone help me in that ... thanks in advance (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: iet.manish
3 Replies

4. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

Registration proposal

Hello. I've been reading the feed via twitter for a long time, but though i'm willing to help, i can't post and register (russia's banned). IP is dynamic, it's (<ip address>) for now. DevOps, RH, python and unix shell scripting. (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: spider_fingers
5 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Get the average from column, and eliminate the duplicate values.

Dear Experts, Kindly help me please, I have a big file where there is duplicate values in col 11 till col 23, every 2 rows appers a new numbers, but in each row there is different coordinates x and y in col 57 till col 74. Please i will like to get a single value and average of the x and y... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: jiam912
8 Replies

6. What is on Your Mind?

New Member Profile Pages (Proposal)

Hey, I am thinking to get rid of the old and clunky member profile pages and replace with a prototype from Brad at Traversy Media. Here is the prototype: Welcome To My Portfolio Basically, I will take the links in the user profile page and put them into the new format when I have time.... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
3 Replies
FIXPS(1)								FSF								  FIXPS(1)

NAME
fixps - sanitize PostScript files SYNOPSIS
fixps [OPTIONS] FILE DESCRIPTION
Try to fix common PostScript problems that break postprocessing. OPTIONS
-h, --help display this help and exit -v, --version display version information and exit -q, --quiet don't print informational messages -o, --output=FILE save result in FILE. If FILE is `-', send to stdout -f, --force force full rewrite by ghostscript -n, --no-fix don't fix the FILE, but still honor `-o' -c, --check, --dry-run don't perform any action Fixes: - Remove junk before and after PostScript content - Use only Unix end of lines ( ) - Remove empty lines - Fix Apple prologue (fixmacps) - Fix FrameMaker prologue (fixfmps) - Fix CorelDraw prologue (fixnt) - Fix Win- dows NT 3.5/4.0 prologue (fixnt) - Fix Windows 95 prologue - Ensure there is a `%%BeginSetup/%%EndSetup' section - Removes Canvas' extraneaous `%%EndDocument:' comments - Split too long lines If the FILE seems really in a bad state, ghostscript may be used to perform a full rewrite. The output might then be significantly bigger, but much safer. AUTHOR
Written by Akim Demaille. REPORTING BUGS
Report bugs to <bug-a2ps@gnu.org> COPYRIGHT
Copyright (C) 1998-2000 Akim Demaille, Miguel Santana This is free software; see the source for copying conditions. There is NO warranty; not even for MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICU- LAR PURPOSE. SEE ALSO
a2ps(1), card(1), fixps(1), pdiff(1), psset(1), texi2dvi4a2ps(1). The full documentation for fixps is maintained as a Texinfo manual. If the info and fixps programs are properly installed at your site, the command info fixps should give you access to the complete manual. fixps 1.5 (GNU a2ps 4.14) March 2014 FIXPS(1)