Sponsored Content
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? Proposal to Eliminate Thread Icons Column Post 303021053 by vgersh99 on Friday 3rd of August 2018 08:50:10 AM
Old 08-03-2018
+1 for taking them out - I don't see informational add-on values....

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

Dotted thread icons

Can you guys please enable the "dotted" icon option, so that the thread icon for a thread in which a user has posted in will appear with a dot in it? Thanks, Aaron (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Spetnik
2 Replies

2. Programming

Master's degree proposal, Router software

Hello everyone, After 8 years of being out of school I am trying to start my Masters degree. This specific type of degree is being done only by research (research mode vs. coursework mode). I need to prepare a research proposal and send it to the school. I will need a professor to accept me as a... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: wmac
2 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

research proposal for PG

hi friends i have just completed my graduation and applied for Post graduation i have to submit a research proposal of OS in the interview i m a beginner & only read galvin & silbershcatz book on operating systems can anyone help me in that ... thanks in advance (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: iet.manish
3 Replies

4. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

Registration proposal

Hello. I've been reading the feed via twitter for a long time, but though i'm willing to help, i can't post and register (russia's banned). IP is dynamic, it's (<ip address>) for now. DevOps, RH, python and unix shell scripting. (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: spider_fingers
5 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Get the average from column, and eliminate the duplicate values.

Dear Experts, Kindly help me please, I have a big file where there is duplicate values in col 11 till col 23, every 2 rows appers a new numbers, but in each row there is different coordinates x and y in col 57 till col 74. Please i will like to get a single value and average of the x and y... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: jiam912
8 Replies

6. What is on Your Mind?

New Member Profile Pages (Proposal)

Hey, I am thinking to get rid of the old and clunky member profile pages and replace with a prototype from Brad at Traversy Media. Here is the prototype: Welcome To My Portfolio Basically, I will take the links in the user profile page and put them into the new format when I have time.... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
3 Replies
Mail::SpamAssassin::Logger(3)				User Contributed Perl Documentation			     Mail::SpamAssassin::Logger(3)

NAME
Mail::SpamAssassin::Logger - SpamAssassin logging module SYNOPSIS
use Mail::SpamAssassin::Logger; $SIG{__WARN__} = sub { log_message("warn", $_[0]); }; $SIG{__DIE__} = sub { log_message("error", $_[0]) if $_[0] !~ /in eval/; }; METHODS
add_facilities(facilities) Enable debug logging for specific facilities. Each facility is the area of code to debug. Facilities can be specified as a hash reference (the key names are used), an array reference, an array, or a comma-separated scalar string. Facility names are case- sensitive. If "all" is listed, then all debug facilities are implicitly enabled, except for those explicitly disabled. A facility name may be preceded by a "no" (case-insensitive), which explicitly disables it, overriding the "all". For example: all,norules,noconfig,nodcc. When facility names are given as an ordered list (array or scalar, not a hash), the last entry applies, e.g. 'nodcc,dcc,dcc,noddc' is equivalent to 'nodcc'. Note that currently no facility name starts with a "no", it is advised to keep this practice with newly added facility names to make life easier. Higher priority informational messages that are suitable for logging in normal circumstances are available with an area of "info". Some very verbose messages require the facility to be specifically enabled (see "would_log" below). log_message($level, @message) Log a message at a specific level. Levels are specified as strings: "warn", "error", "info", and "dbg". The first element of the message must be prefixed with a facility name followed directly by a colon. dbg("facility: message") This is used for all low priority debugging messages. info("facility: message") This is used for informational messages indicating a normal, but significant, condition. This should be infrequently called. These messages are typically logged when SpamAssassin is run as a daemon. add(method => 'syslog', socket => $socket, facility => $facility) "socket" is the type the syslog ("unix" or "inet"). "facility" is the syslog facility (typically "mail"). add(method => 'file', filename => $file) "filename" is the name of the log file. add(method => 'stderr') No options are needed for stderr logging, just don't close stderr first. remove(method) Remove a logging method. Only the method name needs to be passed as a scalar. would_log($level, $facility) Returns 0 if a message at the given level and with the given facility would be logged. Returns 1 if a message at a given level and facility would be logged normally. Returns 2 if the facility was specifically enabled. The facility argument is optional. close_log() Close all logs. perl v5.16.3 2011-06-06 Mail::SpamAssassin::Logger(3)