Sponsored Content
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? Proposal to Eliminate Thread Icons Column Post 303021045 by hicksd8 on Friday 3rd of August 2018 06:23:27 AM
Old 08-03-2018
FWIW, I'm up for eliminating that column. Seems like a waste of space.
This User Gave Thanks to hicksd8 For This Post:

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

Dotted thread icons

Can you guys please enable the "dotted" icon option, so that the thread icon for a thread in which a user has posted in will appear with a dot in it? Thanks, Aaron (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Spetnik
2 Replies

2. Programming

Master's degree proposal, Router software

Hello everyone, After 8 years of being out of school I am trying to start my Masters degree. This specific type of degree is being done only by research (research mode vs. coursework mode). I need to prepare a research proposal and send it to the school. I will need a professor to accept me as a... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: wmac
2 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

research proposal for PG

hi friends i have just completed my graduation and applied for Post graduation i have to submit a research proposal of OS in the interview i m a beginner & only read galvin & silbershcatz book on operating systems can anyone help me in that ... thanks in advance (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: iet.manish
3 Replies

4. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

Registration proposal

Hello. I've been reading the feed via twitter for a long time, but though i'm willing to help, i can't post and register (russia's banned). IP is dynamic, it's (<ip address>) for now. DevOps, RH, python and unix shell scripting. (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: spider_fingers
5 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Get the average from column, and eliminate the duplicate values.

Dear Experts, Kindly help me please, I have a big file where there is duplicate values in col 11 till col 23, every 2 rows appers a new numbers, but in each row there is different coordinates x and y in col 57 till col 74. Please i will like to get a single value and average of the x and y... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: jiam912
8 Replies

6. What is on Your Mind?

New Member Profile Pages (Proposal)

Hey, I am thinking to get rid of the old and clunky member profile pages and replace with a prototype from Brad at Traversy Media. Here is the prototype: Welcome To My Portfolio Basically, I will take the links in the user profile page and put them into the new format when I have time.... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
3 Replies
TORRUS_NODEID(8)						      torrus							  TORRUS_NODEID(8)

NAME
nodeid - Torrus utility SYNOPSIS
torrus nodeid --tree=TREENAME --cmd=CMD options... DESCRIPTION
This command provides a way to integrate Torrus with external OSS systems. It operates with nodeid, a unique identifier for Torrus datasource subtrees and leaves. The command prints the data on the standard output in JSON data format. OPTIONS
--tree=TREE [Mandatory] Defines the datasouerce tree. --cmd=CMD [Mandatory] Defines the action command. The following commands are supported: o info Prints information about the nodeid. Requires --nodeid. o search Performs a prefix or substring search on node IDs and prints the results. Requires --prefix or --substring. o render Renders a specified datasource node and prints the resulting MIME type and the file name. Requires --nodeid and --view. Optional --out defines a file name to copy the output to. --nodeid=NODEID Specifies the Node ID string for the commands info and render. --details Toggles verbose output for the commands info and search. --prefix=STR Specifies the prefix search string for the command search. --substring=STR Specifies the search substring for the command search. --view=VIEW Specifies the view name for the command render. The following views are defined by standard Torrus XML files and render a PNG graph: "short", "last24h-small", "last24h", "lastweek", "lastmonth", "lastyear". The following views are printing the datasource value in a text format: "rrd-print-daily", "rrd-print-last". --out=FILE If defined, instructs the utility to copy the rendered data into a specified file. Otherwise the file is created in the standard renderer's cache directory. --help Displays a help message. SEE ALSO
torrus(8) NOTES
See more documentation at Torrus home page: http://torrus.org AUTHOR
Stanislav Sinyagin <ssinyagin@yahoo.com> torrus 2.03 2013-07-26 TORRUS_NODEID(8)