Sponsored Content
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? Proposal to Eliminate Thread Icons Column Post 303021033 by wisecracker on Friday 3rd of August 2018 03:06:04 AM
Old 08-03-2018
Hi Neo...

I agree with Ravinder here they are OK AFAIAC.

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

Dotted thread icons

Can you guys please enable the "dotted" icon option, so that the thread icon for a thread in which a user has posted in will appear with a dot in it? Thanks, Aaron (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Spetnik
2 Replies

2. Programming

Master's degree proposal, Router software

Hello everyone, After 8 years of being out of school I am trying to start my Masters degree. This specific type of degree is being done only by research (research mode vs. coursework mode). I need to prepare a research proposal and send it to the school. I will need a professor to accept me as a... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: wmac
2 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

research proposal for PG

hi friends i have just completed my graduation and applied for Post graduation i have to submit a research proposal of OS in the interview i m a beginner & only read galvin & silbershcatz book on operating systems can anyone help me in that ... thanks in advance (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: iet.manish
3 Replies

4. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

Registration proposal

Hello. I've been reading the feed via twitter for a long time, but though i'm willing to help, i can't post and register (russia's banned). IP is dynamic, it's (<ip address>) for now. DevOps, RH, python and unix shell scripting. (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: spider_fingers
5 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Get the average from column, and eliminate the duplicate values.

Dear Experts, Kindly help me please, I have a big file where there is duplicate values in col 11 till col 23, every 2 rows appers a new numbers, but in each row there is different coordinates x and y in col 57 till col 74. Please i will like to get a single value and average of the x and y... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: jiam912
8 Replies

6. What is on Your Mind?

New Member Profile Pages (Proposal)

Hey, I am thinking to get rid of the old and clunky member profile pages and replace with a prototype from Brad at Traversy Media. Here is the prototype: Welcome To My Portfolio Basically, I will take the links in the user profile page and put them into the new format when I have time.... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
3 Replies
EVS_MCAST_GROUPS(3)				    Corosync Cluster Engine Programmer's Manual 			       EVS_MCAST_GROUPS(3)

NAME
evs_join - Multicast a message to selected groups SYNOPSIS
#include <sys/uio.h> #include <corosync/evs.h> int evs_mcast_groups(evs_handle_t handle, evs_guraantee_t guarantee, evs_group_t *groups, int group_entries, struct iovec *iovec, int iov_len); DESCRIPTION
The evs_mcast_groups(3) function multicasts a message to all the groups specified in the arguemnt groups. Messages are delivered to all processors in the system that are described by the current configuration. The argument handle describes a handle created with evs_initialize(3). The argument guarantee requests a delivery guarantee for the message to be sent. The evs_guarantee_t type is defined by: typedef enum { EVS_TYPE_UNORDERED, /* not implemented */ EVS_TYPE_FIFO, /* same as agreed */ EVS_TYPE_AGREED, /* implemented */ EVS_TYPE_SAFE /* not implemented */ } evs_guarantee_t; The meanings of the evs_guarantee_t typedef are: EVS_GUARANTEE_UNORDERED Messages are guaranteed to be delivered, but with no particular order. This mode is unimplemented in the EVS library. EVS_GUARANTEE_FIFO Messages are guaranteed to be delivered in first sent first delivery order from one one. In fact, this guarantee is actually the AGREED guarantee. EVS_GUARANTEE_AGREED All processors must agree on the order of delivery. If a message is sent from two or more processors at about the same time, the delivery will occur in the same order to all processors. EVS_GUARANTEE_SAFE All processors must agree on the order of delivery. Further all processors must have a copy of the message before any delivery takes place. This mode is unimplemented in the EVS library. The groups argument is of the type evs_group_t which is defined by the structure: typedef struct { char key[32]; } evs_groups_t; The group_entries argument describes the number of entries in the group argument. The iovec argument describes the scatter/gather list which is used to transmit a message. This is a standard socket structure described by: struct iovec { void *iov_base; /* Pointer to data. */ unsigned int iov_len; /* Length of data. */ }; The iovlen argument describes the number of entires in the iovec argument. RETURN VALUE
This call returns the EVS_OK value if successful, otherwise an error is returned. ERRORS
The errors are undocumented. SEE ALSO
evs_overview(8), evs_initialize(3), evs_finalize(3), evs_fd_get(3), evs_dispatch(3), evs_leave(3), evs_join(3), evs_mcast_joined(3), evs_mmembership_get(3) evs_context_get(3) evs_context_set(3) corosync Man Page 2004-08-31 EVS_MCAST_GROUPS(3)