Sponsored Content
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? New Icons Coming from Font Awesome Post 303020918 by Don Cragun on Tuesday 31st of July 2018 03:24:09 AM
Old 07-31-2018
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
Fixed (I think) LOL
I think it is fixed too.

Quote:
OK.. On the TODO list (low priority right now).
OK.

Quote:
OK. I will change it to the Chalkboard-teach icon from Font Awesome. Great idea!
Note that I suggested using the Chalkboard-teach icon for two conditions (solid for on-line and light for hidden) and the solid Chalkboard icon for one condition (off-line).

Quote:
OK.. Will take a look. Please post an example link (user) where this problem occurs.
The obvious example is the link to your Home Page from your (i.e. Neo) public profile Contact Info tab.

Quote:
OK.. I think I'll revert back to the original gif icons for now and I don't have any good "Font Awesomes" for this.
OK.

Quote:
Easy fix. Will do Thanks again.
OK.
This User Gave Thanks to Don Cragun For This Post:

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

redhat 7.2 icons on desktop

Hello all, Is there a way to change the behavior of the gnome desktop manager so that when your iconify a window it will be place on the desktop intead on on the task manager (gnome-panel)? It gets confusing having to loook throught the gnome-panle for the window I want when you have alot of... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: larry
1 Replies

2. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

Dotted thread icons

Can you guys please enable the "dotted" icon option, so that the thread icon for a thread in which a user has posted in will appear with a dot in it? Thanks, Aaron (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Spetnik
2 Replies

3. Solaris

How to get a second Icons - Window!

Hey everybody! I'd like to get a second Window for my program Icons, any Idea how to solve this problem?? :confused: thanks, Tom (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: TomStyria
3 Replies

4. Red Hat

Menu Icons for the Application

Hi All, I created an RPM for my application. After clicking the rpm, I managed to place the files in repective locations also I have "JServer" menus in the "Application" menu (The redhat one). But the problem is the icons are not appearing in that menu. I placed my icons/images in... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: jw_amp
0 Replies

5. AIX

CDE: why no icons?

Why my cde show no icons? I have installed X11.Dt.ToolTalk 7.1.3.15 C F AIX CDE ToolTalk Support X11.Dt.adt 7.1.3.0 C F AIX CDE Application X11.Dt.bitmaps 7.1.0.0 C F AIX CDE Bitmaps X11.Dt.compat ... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: Linusolaradm1
8 Replies

6. What is on Your Mind?

New Mobile Navbar Icons from Font Awesome

Just changed the mobile site to use Font Awesome icons. Here is the new top navbar view (unregistered users) https://www.unix.com/members/1-albums214-picture903.jpeg (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
2 Replies

7. Web Development

New Font Awesome Icons in Quick Reply Editor

Working on the Quick Reply Editor, I have replaced a number of icons (see image below) with Font Awesome Icons. Was planning to replace all of them, but for some reason, replacing a few of them causes the script / template to break (which is odd) so I left them for now. ... (6 Replies)
6 Replies

8. What is on Your Mind?

Quick Update on UNIX.COM Site Renovation: Bootstrap, Font Awesome and jQuery

Here is an update on the site renovation: After a lot of analysis and example programming, including testing out a number of Javascript framework and libraries, in the short term, we are getting the most bang-for-the-buck from these three basic, core tech areas: Bootstrap (CSS and... (2 Replies)
2 Replies
PPI::Token::QuoteLike(3)				User Contributed Perl Documentation				  PPI::Token::QuoteLike(3)

NAME
PPI::Token::QuoteLike - Quote-like operator abstract base class INHERITANCE
PPI::Token::QuoteLike isa PPI::Token isa PPI::Element DESCRIPTION
The "PPI::Token::QuoteLike" class is never instantiated, and simply provides a common abstract base class for the five quote-like operator classes. In PPI, a "quote-like" is the set of quote-like things that exclude the string quotes and regular expressions. The subclasses of "PPI::Token::QuoteLike" are: qw{} - PPI::Token::QuoteLike::Words `` - PPI::Token::QuoteLike::Backtick qx{} - PPI::Token::QuoteLike::Command qr// - PPI::Token::QuoteLike::Regexp <FOO> - PPI::Token::QuoteLike::Readline The names are hopefully obvious enough not to have to explain what each class is. See their pages for more details. You may note that the backtick and command quote-like are treated separately, even though they do the same thing. This is intentional, as the inherit from and are processed by two different parts of the PPI's quote engine. SUPPORT
See the support section in the main module. AUTHOR
Adam Kennedy <adamk@cpan.org> COPYRIGHT
Copyright 2001 - 2011 Adam Kennedy. This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. The full text of the license can be found in the LICENSE file included with this module. perl v5.18.2 2011-02-25 PPI::Token::QuoteLike(3)