Sponsored Content
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? Regarding thoughts for encourage more users to post/participate on UNIX.com site. Post 303020847 by Neo on Sunday 29th of July 2018 05:42:05 AM
Old 07-29-2018
Quote:
Originally Posted by RavinderSingh13
Hello Neo,

Also adding new tags (eg---> R, ML, Docker, CLOUD) will give our forums good shape as they are emerging technologies.

Thanks,
R. Singh
Anyone can add a tag to any post thread.

It's always a good idea to add tags to discussion and to post about new technologies Smilie
This User Gave Thanks to Neo For This Post:

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. What is on Your Mind?

New Site/Info for Linux Users

Check out this site. This will be helpful for all. Link removed. (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: jadebellant
3 Replies

2. AIX

Finding a specific UID on a site with hundreads of users.

Hello, I am not the AIX guru.. This might seem simple for a lot but I am not sure where to start.. So here is my question: I have a unix account on a remote site. My UID is 999999. Now I need to create my account at my main site, with the same UID. So i have to make sure the UID 999999 is... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: maxalarie
1 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

documentation for beginners setup virtual site, users, mailaccounts on raq 550

Greetings to all reading this, I am a Linux/Unix newbie webmaster with a dedicated server, a RaQ 550. I am looking for some step by step documentation about managing a server with shell (not the GUI), from adding a virtual site to adding users, email accounts etc. I can find only parts of this... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: rolandk
0 Replies

4. What is on Your Mind?

How Many Technology Forums Do You Actively Participate In?

How Many Technology Forums Do You Actively Participate In? (29 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
29 Replies

5. What is on Your Mind?

How to encourage emerging users in forum to give better solution:?

Our moderators/admins/users are doing great job by sharing knowledge with each other, they do correct/appreciate us in posts. This poll is to encourage emerging users to go in a better direction, kindly do give your thoughts on same. 1- Giving them a reward/appreciation if they are... (31 Replies)
Discussion started by: RavinderSingh13
31 Replies

6. Web Development

Some Thoughts on Vue.js at UNIX.com

Recently, have been learning Vue and, as always, learning-by-doing, which means writing code for real-world applications. In this process, I have learned something that is not really mentioned in the majority of online Vue tutorials. Basically, when you create a Vue instance in your browser,... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
0 Replies
pfstag(1)						      General Commands Manual							 pfstag(1)

NAME
pfstag - Set or remove tags to/from pfs stream SYNOPSIS
pfstag [--set [channel:]name=value] [--remove [channel:]name] DESCRIPTION
Use this command to set or remove tags from the pfs-stream. Tags are used to add additional information to pfs frames and they are in the format: 'name=value'. To learn more about tags, read 'Specification of the PFS File Format'. Tags are set/removed to/from all pfs frames in the stream. Note that currently only OpenEXR file format supports tags. OPTIONS
--set [channel:]name=value], -s [channel:]name=value], --add [channel:]name=value] Change existing or add a new tag of the given name. If no channel is given, tags are added to the frame. --remove [channel:]name], -r [channel:]name] Remove tag of the given name. Ignore if the tag does not exist. If no channel is given, tags are removed from the frame. EXAMPLES
pfsin memorial.hdr | pfstag --add "EXTRA_INFO=foo" | pfsout memorial_ei.exr Add tag "EXTRA_INFO=foo" to the memorial image and save it as memorial_ei.exr. SEE ALSO
pfsin(1) pfsout(1) BUGS
Please report bugs and comments to Rafal Mantiuk <mantiuk@mpi-sb.mpg.de>. pfstag(1)