Sponsored Content
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? Search Results (Search, New, and Today's Topics) Animation Switch Post 303020804 by Neo on Saturday 28th of July 2018 07:59:25 AM
Old 07-28-2018
Search Results (Search, New, and Today's Topics) Animation Switch

Hey,

I added an animation switch on the search results page; so by default the thread previews are off, but if you want to look at them, just click on the green button and the thread previews will turn on (and back off).

See image and attached animation:

This User Gave Thanks to Neo For This Post:

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Operations on search results

Hi, I am a newbie at Unix scritping, and I have a question. Looking at the search functionality on Unix. Here I have a structure root---------dir1 ------- file1, file2, file3 |_____dir2 ______file1@, file4 |_____dir3_______file1@, file5 Under root directory, I... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: nj302
4 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

AWK - no search results

Hi all, I'm new to awk and I'm experiencing syntax error that I don't know how to resolve. Hopefully some experts in this forum can help me out. I created an awk file that look like this: $ cat myawk.awk BEGIN { VAR1=PATTERN1 VAR2=PATTERN2 } /VAR1/ { flag=1 } /VAR2/ { flag=0 } {... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: hk18
7 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Can ctag and cscope support recording search results and displaying the history results ?

Hello , When using vim, can ctag and cscope support recording search results and displaying the history results ? Once I jump to one tag, I can use :tnext to jump to next tag, but how can I display the preview search result? (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: 915086731
0 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Gawk Narrowing Down Search Results

I am using GAWK to search for a specific pattern: gawk '{IGNORECASE=1;} /<a href=/&&/\$/,/<\/a/' index.html <a class=author href="http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/search/?areaID=10&amp;amp;catAbb=sss&amp;amp;query=ps vita" title="craigslist washington, DC | all fo r sale / wanted search &quot;ps... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: metallica1973
1 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Always output 6 columns regardless of search results

If I am searching for AA then then BB in a loop, how do I make the output always contain 6 columns of comma separated data even when there may only be 4 search matches? AA11 AA12 AA13 AA14 BB11 BB12 BB13 BB14 BB15 BB16 Final output: AA11,AA12,AA13,AA14,,,... (14 Replies)
Discussion started by: jojojmac5
14 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Search pattern in today's files only

Hi Friends, I am in search of unix command which can search a particular pattern in all files which are created/modified today ONLY. Which is the best way to achieve this? Thanks in advance. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Nakul_sh
1 Replies
pfstmo_pattanaik00(1)					      General Commands Manual					     pfstmo_pattanaik00(1)

NAME
pfstmo_pattanaik00 - Time-dependent Visual Adaptation Model SYNOPSIS
pfstmo_pattanaik00 [--time-dependence] [--fps <val>] [--mul <multiplier>] [--local] [--cone <val>] [--rod <val>] [--verbose] [--help] DESCRIPTION
This command implements a tone mapping operator as described in: Time-Dependent Visual Adaptation for Realistic Image Display. S.N. Pattanaik, J. Tumblin, H. Yee, and D.P. Greenberg. In Proceedings of ACM SIGGRAPH 2000. This operator requires properly calibrated image data (in cd/m2) and its results should be gamma corrected. The local version of this operator is based on the following paper: Adaptive Gain Control For High Dynamic Range Image Display. S.N. Pattanaik, H. Yee. In proceedings of SCCG 2002. OPTIONS
--time-dependence, -t Use time dependent model of adaptation. This should be used for tone mapping of an animation. It has no influence on single-frame input. Switched off by default. Note: it is important to correctly set the speed of the input animation (--fps). --fps <val>, -f <val> Speed of input animation in frames per second. Used when time-dependence is switched on (-t). Default value: 16.0 --mul <multiplier>, -m <multiplier> Multiply input values by a multiplier value. Useful if input data is not calibrated. Default value: 1.0 --local, -l Use local version of the tone mapping. Time-dependent effects are cancelled while using local version, global version is used by default. --cone <val>, -c <val> Set the adaptation level for cones. If --rod parameter is not used, this will also set the adaptation level for rods. By default, the adaptation level is calculated as a logarithmic average of luminance in the input image. --rod <val>, -r <val> Set the adaptation level for rods. By default, the adaptation level is calculated as a logarithmic average of luminance in the input image. --verbose Print additional information during program execution. --help Print list of command line options. EXAMPLES
pfsin memorial.hdr | pfstmo_pattanaik00 -m 650 | pfsgamma -g 2.2 | pfsout memorial.png Tone map image, apply gamma correction, and save it in png format. SEE ALSO
pfsgamma(1) pfsin(1) pfsout(1) pfsview(1) BUGS
Please report bugs and comments on implementation to Grzegorz Krawczyk <krawczyk@mpi-sb.mpg.de>. pfstmo_pattanaik00(1)