Sponsored Content
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? Forum Display - Thread Preview Text Animation Post 303020773 by Neo on Friday 27th of July 2018 06:06:42 AM
Old 07-27-2018
Scissors

Quote:
Originally Posted by RavinderSingh13
Hello Neo,

Just a suggestion, could you please do let me know if we could add this information in FAQs may be, could be helpful for users.

Thanks,
R. Singh
I think it is too early to incorporate experimental features into the FAQ.

For example, I disabled "thread preview" animations in "forum view" today because they are so annoying, LOL Using mouse hover for these types of animation are not really good, and I think scrolling animations would be better.

I have not disabled all animations, but for the annoying ones like "thread preview" and "forum description preview", I think they are not well suited for mouse hover animations, and until I get some JS package which support scrolling and works (so far I cannot get waypoints. js to work here, I think it might have something to do with the table tags but not sure).

If there are any "new experimental animations" which are annoying (I think I killed most of them already), please post and let me know.

Cheers.

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. What is on Your Mind?

How to move a thread into another forum

Hi there, Does anyone know how I can move a posting from one forum into another. I believe I posted one in the wrong forum, but have no idea how to move it. I don't want to ask the same question in multiple forums. Thanks (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: goodjuju
4 Replies

2. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

How to shift or move my thread/query from one forum to other?

I am not getting reply of my post :Switching between Linux and Windows OS in Linux forum. How to move the thread to a different forum like: "Windows & DOS: Issues & Discussions"? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ravisingh
1 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

This forum is closed for new thread ... post here.

This forum is closed for new threads. Please post in this forum: UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
0 Replies

4. What is on Your Mind?

Updates to Forum Navbar and Thread Reply for Unregistered Users

Hey You may have noticed I changed the navbar at the top a bit. I've almost finished converting the navbar to divs from table tags. In addition, for unregistered users, instead of seeing a "New Reply" button, unregistered users see a "Login to Reply" and icon which looks the same as our... (2 Replies)
2 Replies

5. What is on Your Mind?

Forum Description Animation with jQuery

I found that the pages that lists all the forums were too cluttered with the forum descriptions, so I added a bit of jQuery to hide the forum descriptions and to fade them in and out on mouseover: <script> $(document).ready(function() { jQuery(".neo-forum-description").hide();... (2 Replies)
2 Replies
pfscat(1)						      General Commands Manual							 pfscat(1)

NAME
pfscat - Concatenate frames in PFS stream SYNOPSIS
pfscat [--horizontal] [--vertical] [-j <type>] [-R <val>] [-G <val>] [-B <val>] [-Y <val>] [--help] image1.pfs image2.pfs ... DESCRIPTION
Read number of frames as input, stitch them either horizontally or vertically, and produce single frame as output. If frames are not all the same size they are justified with each other - by default they are centered, but can also be flushed with a specified edge. OPTIONS
--horizontal, -H Stitch frames horizontally. --vertical, -V Stitch frames vertically. -j <type> Specify justification of input frames. Predefined types are: min, max, center. -R <val>, -G <val>, -B <val> Color of an extra space in a resulting image. Default color is black, and if some of the components is not specified, its value is set to 0.0. -Y <val> Color of an extra space in luminance mode. --help, -h Print a list of commandline options. EXAMPLES
pfsinmulti anim1_%04d.hdr anim2_%04d.hdr -- pfscat @1 @2 --vertical Stitch two hdr animations in vertical alignment. 'pfscat' is taken as an argument by 'pfsinmulti', therefore it must be preceded with '--'. Number of @1 @2 ... @n arguments must be the same as number of animations to combine. NOTES
Note that either --horizontal or --vertical option must be specified. SEE ALSO
pfsin(1) pfsout(1) BUGS
Please report bugs and comments to Dorota Zdrojewska <dzdrojewska@wi.ps.pl>. pfscat(1)