Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: C++ help in large data set
Top Forums Programming C++ help in large data set Post 303020689 by Corona688 on Wednesday 25th of July 2018 03:01:25 PM
Old 07-25-2018
executesql is the first obvious thing to check it, perhaps there's an sql error of some sort.

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. HP-UX

large file options is set

Can someone tell me the right or exact syntax to check if the large file options is set on a filesystem Thanks! (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: catwomen
2 Replies

2. AIX

Value too large to be stored in data type???

Hello, I get this message : "Value too large to be stored in data type" when I try to open a 3Gb file. Can someone helps me to resolve the problem. Thank you very much (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: limame
5 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Extracting data from large logs.

Hi all, I have a large log file that gets created daily. I need to be able to pull text out of the log when I hit a pattern including the 7 lines above it and the 3 lines below and output it to a new text file. Line 1 Line 2 Line 3 Line 4 Line 5 Line 6 Line 7 Pattern Line 9 Line 10... (11 Replies)
Discussion started by: bas
11 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Drop common lines at head/tail of a large set of files

Hi! I have a large set of pairs of text files (each pair in their own subdirectory) and each pair shares head/tail (a couple of first and last lines) but differs in the middle part. I need to delete the heads/tails and keep only the middle portions in which they differ. The lengths of heads/tails... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: dobryden
1 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Finding data in large no. of files

I need to find some data in a large no. of files. The data is in the following format : VALUE A VALUE B VALUE C VALUE D 10 4 65 1 12 4.5 65.5 2 10.75 5.1 ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: cooker97
2 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Need to delete large set of files (i.e) close to 100K from a directory based on the input file

Hi all, I need a script to delete a large set of files from a directory under / based on an input file and want to redirect errors into separate file. I have already prepared a list of files in the input file. Kndly help me. Thanks, Prash (36 Replies)
Discussion started by: prash358
36 Replies

7. AIX

AIX and Value too large to be stored in data type.

root@test8:/config1>oslevel -s 5300-01-00-0000 root@test8:/config1>oslevel -r 5300-01 while moving a file sized 9GB i got this message root@test8:/configapp>mv bkp_14JUN16_oraapp_2.tgz /oraapp bkp_14JUN16_oraapp_2.tgz: Value too large to be stored in data type. possibly need APAR... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: filosophizer
2 Replies

8. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Transpose large data in UNIX

Hi I have the following sample of data: my full data dimention is 900,000* 1119 rs987435 C G 1 1 1 0 2 rs345783 C G 0 0 1 0 0 rs955894 G T 1 1 2 2 1 rs6088791 ... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: marwah
7 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Reversing large data set with awk?

Hello! I have quite a bit of map data that I have to edit. I originally had a DOS script that would reverse x1, y1 coordinates in order to change the direction of a particular segment in a map file. It worked wonderfully and all was well, but my bossman told me that there is a boatload of nodes... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: Mothra
9 Replies
oarnodesetting(1)						   OAR commands 						 oarnodesetting(1)

NAME
oarnodesetting - Change the state and properties of a node in OAR. SYNOPSIS
oarnodesetting [-h hostname | [[-r resource_number][--sql "sql syntax"] | -a]] DESCRIPTION
This command is used to Change the state and properties of a node in OAR. OPTIONS
-a, --add Add a new resource. -s, --state STATE Set the new state of the node. The available states are: Alive, Absent and Dead. -m, --maintenance on/off Set the maintenance mode on/off (resource state will be set to absent and available_upto field set to 0). -h, --hostname HOSTNAME Set the node hostname. -r, --resource Set the resource. --sql Get resource identifiers which respond to the SQL where clause on the table jobs (ex: "type = 'default'"). -p, --property "PROPERTY=VALUE" Set the property of the node to the given value. -n, --nowait Do not wait for job ends when the node switches to Absent or Dead. EXAMPLES
oarnodesetting -s Alive -h node012 oarnodesetting -s Absent -h node012 COPYRIGHTS
Copyright 2003-2012 LIG http://lig.imag.fr This software is licensed under the GNU General Public License Version 2 or above. There is NO warranty; not even for MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. oarnodesetting 2012-05-23 oarnodesetting(1)