Sponsored Content
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? Forum Display - Thread Preview Text Animation Post 303020647 by Neo on Wednesday 25th of July 2018 03:01:18 AM
Old 07-25-2018
Maybe change the animation to just have all the thread previews appear at one time, and not by thread individually?

Or just leave it "as is" with the previews on a per thread basis?

Update:

Changed this to preview all the threads at once:

Code:
<script>
jQuery(".neo-threadbit").hover(function(){
jQuery(this).css({"cursor":"pointer"});
   jQuery(".neo-threadbit-threadpreview").css({"color":"rgba(15, 31, 132,0.95)","padding":"20px 10px 20px 20px","margin":"20px 0px; 20px 20px","word-wrap": "break-word"});;
  // jQuery(this).find(".neo-threadbit-threadpreview").fadeIn(1000);
     jQuery(".neo-threadbit-threadpreview").fadeIn(1000);
});
</script>

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. What is on Your Mind?

How to move a thread into another forum

Hi there, Does anyone know how I can move a posting from one forum into another. I believe I posted one in the wrong forum, but have no idea how to move it. I don't want to ask the same question in multiple forums. Thanks (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: goodjuju
4 Replies

2. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

How to shift or move my thread/query from one forum to other?

I am not getting reply of my post :Switching between Linux and Windows OS in Linux forum. How to move the thread to a different forum like: "Windows & DOS: Issues & Discussions"? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ravisingh
1 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

This forum is closed for new thread ... post here.

This forum is closed for new threads. Please post in this forum: UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
0 Replies

4. What is on Your Mind?

Updates to Forum Navbar and Thread Reply for Unregistered Users

Hey You may have noticed I changed the navbar at the top a bit. I've almost finished converting the navbar to divs from table tags. In addition, for unregistered users, instead of seeing a "New Reply" button, unregistered users see a "Login to Reply" and icon which looks the same as our... (2 Replies)
2 Replies

5. What is on Your Mind?

Forum Description Animation with jQuery

I found that the pages that lists all the forums were too cluttered with the forum descriptions, so I added a bit of jQuery to hide the forum descriptions and to fade them in and out on mouseover: <script> $(document).ready(function() { jQuery(".neo-forum-description").hide();... (2 Replies)
2 Replies
Animation(3)						User Contributed Perl Documentation					      Animation(3)

NAME
Tk::Animation - Display sequence of Tk::Photo images SYNOPSIS
use Tk::Animation my $img = $widget->Animation('-format' => 'gif', -file => 'somefile.gif'); $img->add_frame(@images); $img->start_animation; $img->start_animation( $period ); $img->next_image; $img->prev_image; $img->set_image( 0 .. $#frames ); $img->pause_animation; $img->resume_animation( $period ); $img->fast_forward( $multiplier ); $img->fast_reverse( $multiplier ); $img->stop_animation; $img->set_disposal_method( $boolean ); DESCRIPTION
In the simple case when "Animation" is passed a GIF89 style GIF with multiple 'frames', it will build an internal array of "Photo" images. The "add_frame" method adds images to the sequence. It is provided to allow animations to be constructed from separate images. All images must be "Photo"s and should all be the same size. "start_animation($period)" then initiates a "repeat" with specified $period to sequence through these images. As for raw "repeat" $period is in milliseconds, for a 50Hz monitor it should be at least 20ms. If $period is omitted it is determined from the GIF metadata (see below), or if this is not possible it defaults to 100 milliseconds. "stop_animation" cancels the "repeat" and resets the image to the first image in the sequence. For fine-grained control "next_image" and "prev_image" move one frame forward or backward. "set_image" randomly positions the animation to a particular frame. "pause_animation" pauses the movie and "resume_animation" continues from the pause point. "fast_forward" and "fast_reverse" speed through the movie either forwards or backwards. $multiplier specifies how much faster the animation moves. If Image::Info is installed, then the repeat period time and disposal method of GIF animations are determined from the GIF metadata directly. Otherwise the disposal method must be set manually by using "set_disposal_method" (1 for blanking the previous images, 0 for leaving the previous images as is). The repeat period time may be given in the "start_animation" method. NOTES
"set_disposal_method" was formerly known as "blank" method, but the naming of this method was a mistake. If the disposal method is not set correctly, either by "set_disposal_method" or by determining from the GIF metadata, then the following may happen: By default Animation leaves the previous movie frame in the animation photo. Many times overlaying subsequent frames produces a composite that looks blurred. BUGS
This module should not depend on a module which is not declared as a dependency (Image::Info). The delays between images may vary in a GIF animation. This cannot be handled by this module yet. The handling of the various disposal methods is not correct. perl v5.12.1 2007-11-08 Animation(3)