Sponsored Content
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? Forum Display - Thread Preview Text Animation Post 303020644 by Neo on Wednesday 25th of July 2018 02:24:45 AM
Old 07-25-2018
Forum Display - Thread Preview Text Animation

Instead of the slow and not readable tooltips with the preview of the thread content in forum view, I have added the preview with mouseover (see attached movie).

Let me know if you want a different kind of preview (animation, duration font-color, size, etc,)

Thanks.

Code:
<script>
jQuery(".neo-threadbit").hover(function(){
   jQuery(this).css({"cursor":"pointer"});
   jQuery(this).find(".neo-threadbit-threadpreview").css({"color":"rgba(15, 31, 132,0.95)","padding":"20px 10px 20px 20px","margin":"20px 0px; 20px 20px","word-wrap": "break-word"});;
   jQuery(this).find(".neo-threadbit-threadpreview").fadeIn(1000);
});
</script>

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. What is on Your Mind?

How to move a thread into another forum

Hi there, Does anyone know how I can move a posting from one forum into another. I believe I posted one in the wrong forum, but have no idea how to move it. I don't want to ask the same question in multiple forums. Thanks (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: goodjuju
4 Replies

2. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

How to shift or move my thread/query from one forum to other?

I am not getting reply of my post :Switching between Linux and Windows OS in Linux forum. How to move the thread to a different forum like: "Windows & DOS: Issues & Discussions"? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ravisingh
1 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

This forum is closed for new thread ... post here.

This forum is closed for new threads. Please post in this forum: UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
0 Replies

4. What is on Your Mind?

Updates to Forum Navbar and Thread Reply for Unregistered Users

Hey You may have noticed I changed the navbar at the top a bit. I've almost finished converting the navbar to divs from table tags. In addition, for unregistered users, instead of seeing a "New Reply" button, unregistered users see a "Login to Reply" and icon which looks the same as our... (2 Replies)
2 Replies

5. What is on Your Mind?

Forum Description Animation with jQuery

I found that the pages that lists all the forums were too cluttered with the forum descriptions, so I added a bit of jQuery to hide the forum descriptions and to fade them in and out on mouseover: <script> $(document).ready(function() { jQuery(".neo-forum-description").hide();... (2 Replies)
2 Replies
Color::Library::Color(3pm)				User Contributed Perl Documentation				Color::Library::Color(3pm)

NAME
Color::Library::Color - Color entry for a Color::Library color dictionary METHODS
$id = $color->id Returns the id of the color A color id is in the format of <dictionary_id:color_name>, e.g. svg:aliceblue x11:bisque2 nbs-iscc-f:chromeyellow.66 vaccc:darkspringyellow $name = $color->name Returns the name of the color, e.g. aliceblue bisque2 chromeyellow darkspringyellow $title = $color->title Returns the title of the color, e.g. aliceblue bisque2 chrome yellow Dark Spring-Yellow $dictionary = $color->dictionary Returns the Color::Library::Dictionary object that the color belongs to $hex = $color->hex Returns the hex value of the color, e.g. ff08ff eed5b7 eaa221 669900 Note that $hex does NOT include the leading #, for that use $color->html, $color->css, or $color->svg $html = $color->html $css = $color->css $svg = $color->svg Returns the hex value of the color with a leading #, suitable for use in HTML, CSS, or SVG documents, e.g. #ff08ff #eed5b7 #eaa221 #669900 $value = $color->value Returns the numeric value of the color, e.g. 15792383 15652279 15376929 6723840 ($r, $g, $b) = $color->rgb Returns r, g, and b values of the color as a 3 element list (list context), e.g. (240, 248, 255) $rgb = $color->rgb Returns r, g, and b values of the color in a 3 element array (scalar context), e.g. [ 240, 248, 255 ] $color = Color::Library::Color->new( id => $id, name => $name, title => $title, value => $value ) $color = Color::Library::Color->new( { id => $id, name => $name, title => $title, value => $value } ) $color = Color::Library::Color->new( [[ $id, $name, $title, $rgb, $hex, $value ]] ) Returns a new Color::Library::Color object representing the specified color You probably don't want/need to call this yourself FUNCTIONS $hex = Color::Library::Color::rgb2hex( $rgb ) $hex = Color::Library::Color::rgb2hex( $r, $g, $b ) Converts an rgb value to its hex representation $value = Color::Library::Color::rgb2value( $rgb ) $value = Color::Library::Color::rgb2value( $r, $g, $b ) Converts an rgb value to its numeric representation $rgb = Color::Library::Color::value2rgb( $value ) ($r, $g, $b) = Color::Library::Color::value2rgb( $value ) Converts a numeric color value to its rgb representation ($r, $g, $b) = Color::Library::Color::parse_rgb_color( $hex ) ($r, $g, $b) = Color::Library::Color::parse_rgb_color( $value ) Makes a best effort to convert a hex or numeric color value to its rgb representation perl v5.14.2 2011-12-07 Color::Library::Color(3pm)