Sponsored Content
Top Forums Programming What is wrong with below python inheritance code? Post 303020571 by disedorgue on Monday 23rd of July 2018 11:14:48 AM
Old 07-23-2018
Hi,

You must not give self in super().__init__(self,value).

So super().__init__(value).
This User Gave Thanks to disedorgue For This Post:

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

What is wrong with this code?

Hello everyone, can somebody tell me what is wrong with this code: while true do java myTime > myTime.log sleep 60 done I get the following error: ./myTime: Syntax error at line 1 : `while' is not matched. Thanks in advance! (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: Lem2003
6 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

What's wrong with this code?

Hello all, Can someone tell me why I'm getting an error in the following code: export return_code="$?" if then echo "load_shaw.sas failed." exit else echo "Trigger the next script..." # /path/to/next/script fi I get an error... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: mmignot
3 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

What is wrong with this code

I just wanted to assign the filename to a variable filename="abc" datestrng=`date +%Y%m%d` filextn="txt" "LOCAL_FILE"${i}=${filename}"_"${datestrng}"."${filextn} echo "LOCAL_FILE"${i} I get the following error on 2nd last line ksh: LOCAL_FILE1=abc_20081114.txt: not... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: mqasim
3 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

What's wrong with this code?

Trying to do a file count on files between a specific date. I entered the following command, but it's not working: find . -type f \( -newer startdate -a ! -newer enddate \) -exec "ls -l | wc -l" {} \; lil help? :D (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: bbbngowc
4 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Question on variable inheritance & code statements

1) I have the below code in concattxnrecords.sh shell script and it is calling the genericVars.sh shell script which is mentioned as below has some code inside it which would intialize some variables in it, now my question is will this shell script would inherit those variable definitions or not... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Ariean
3 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

python: what's wrong with my subprocess.Popen

my script is #!/usr/bin/env python import datetime import subprocess import sys import os import signal from time import sleep def runForAWhile(cmd, secs=10): print("running %s" % cmd) timeout = datetime.timedelta(seconds=secs) print timeout proc = subprocess.Popen(cmd,... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: yanglei_fage
0 Replies

7. Programming

Inheritance

whats the use of inheriting with access specifier as private..? Please specify the answer with a simple example... Regards -- Madhu (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: MadhuM
5 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

What is wrong with my code?

Hello, all Suppose my current directory has 3 files: file_1 file_2 file_3 I wrote the following codes: awk 'BEGIN{while("ls"|getline d) {myarray++}}; END{close("ls");for (i in myarray){print i, myarray}}' /dev/null I expect the output be like: 1 file_1 2 file_2 3 file_3 ... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: littlewenwen
7 Replies

9. Programming

Difference in multiple inheritance and multilevel inheritance: same method name ambiguity problem

Hi, In multi-level inheritance: class A { public: void fun() { cout << "A" << endl; } }; class B : public A { public: void fun() { cout << "A" << endl; } }; class C : public B { }; int main() { C c; c.fun(); // Ans: A } (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: royalibrahim
1 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Python - Function print vs return - whats wrong

All, I have a basic buzz program written in python with return function. If i change return with print,it works fine but i want to know whats wrong with return statement.Can anyone help me whats wrong with this #!/usr/bin/python def div4and6(s,e): for i in range(s,e+1): if... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: oky
5 Replies
DH_PYTHON(1)							     Debhelper							      DH_PYTHON(1)

NAME
dh_python - calculates Python dependencies and adds postinst and prerm Python scripts (deprecated) SYNOPSIS
dh_python [debhelperoptions] [-n] [-V version] [moduledirs...] DESCRIPTION
Note: This program is deprecated. You should use dh_pysupport or dh_pycentral instead. This program will do nothing if debian/pycompat or a Python-Version control file field exists. dh_python is a debhelper program that is responsible for generating the ${python:Depends} substitutions and adding them to substvars files. It will also add a postinst and a prerm script if required. The program will look at Python scripts and modules in your package, and will use this information to generate a dependency on python, with the current major version, or on pythonX.Y if your scripts or modules need a specific python version. The dependency will be substituted into your package's control file wherever you place the token ${python:Depends}. If some modules need to be byte-compiled at install time, appropriate postinst and prerm scripts will be generated. If already byte- compiled modules are found, they are removed. If you use this program, your package should build-depend on python. OPTIONS
module dirs If your package installs Python modules in non-standard directories, you can make dh_python check those directories by passing their names on the command line. By default, it will check /usr/lib/site-python, /usr/lib/$PACKAGE, /usr/share/$PACKAGE, /usr/lib/games/$PACKAGE, /usr/share/games/$PACKAGE and /usr/lib/python?.?/site-packages. Note: only /usr/lib/site-python, /usr/lib/python?.?/site-packages and the extra names on the command line are searched for binary (.so) modules. -V version If the .py files your package ships are meant to be used by a specific pythonX.Y version, you can use this option to specify the desired version, such as 2.3. Do not use if you ship modules in /usr/lib/site-python. -n, --noscripts Do not modify postinst/prerm scripts. CONFORMS TO
Debian policy, version 3.5.7 Python policy, version 0.3.7 SEE ALSO
debhelper(7) This program is a part of debhelper. AUTHOR
Josselin Mouette <joss@debian.org> most ideas stolen from Brendan O'Dea <bod@debian.org> 8.9.0ubuntu2.1 2012-06-12 DH_PYTHON(1)