Sponsored Content
The Lounge War Stories Postbit Changes (Phase II Upgrade) Post 303020567 by Neo on Monday 23rd of July 2018 11:08:02 AM
Old 07-23-2018
Yeah, I've having some challenges moving some CSS to load remotely.

I reverted that change, so hopefully it's OK again.

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

init phase

Hello, Can somebody explain me the relationship between /sbin and /etc directories ? what is the relationship between them and what are the roles of files such as rcd.1 etc? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: saudsos
1 Replies

2. What is on Your Mind?

Small bug in the Quick Editor function in postbit

Hey, There was a small bug in the Quick Editor function in postbit, but I fixed it (basically a double quote was missing from an element id): <div id="post_message_$post" class="neo-message-area">$post</div> Was <div id="post_message_$post class="neo-message-area">$post</div> Should... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Neo
1 Replies

3. Web Development

New Supplementary CSS for Forum Postbit

Working on moving inline style to a supplementary CSS file. This one is postbit.css: .pb-wrapper { border-style: solid; border-width: 1px; border-color: rgba(110, 117, 182, 0.99); padding: 0px 0px 0px 0px; } .pb-wrapper-b { padding: 0px; border-width: 0px 0px 1px... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
0 Replies

4. Docker

Docker learning Phase-I

Hello All, I had recently learnt a bit of Docker(which provides containerization process). Here are some of my learning points from it. Let us start first with very basic question: What is Docker: Docker is a platform for sysadmins and developers to DEPLOY, DEVELOP and RUN applications ... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: RavinderSingh13
7 Replies
CSS(3pm)						User Contributed Perl Documentation						  CSS(3pm)

NAME
CSS - Object oriented access to Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) SYNOPSIS
use CSS; # create a CSS object with the default options my $css = CSS->new(); # create a CSS object with a specific parser my $css = CSS->new( { 'parser' => 'CSS::Parse::Lite' } ); my $css = CSS->new( { 'parser' => 'CSS::Parse::Heavy' } ); my $css = CSS->new( { 'parser' => 'CSS::Parse::Compiled' } ); # create a CSS object with a specific adaptor my $css = CSS->new( { 'adaptor' => 'CSS::Adaptor' } ); my $css = CSS->new( { 'adaptor' => 'CSS::Adaptor::Pretty' } ); my $css = CSS->new( { 'adaptor' => 'CSS::Adaptor::Debug' } ); # parse some CSS from a string $css->read_string( $css_data ); $css->read_string( ( $css_data, $more_css_data ) ); # parse some CSS from a file $css->read_file( 'my_file.css' ); $css->read_file( ( 'my_file.css', 'my_other_file.css' ) ); # output the CSS using the current adaptor print $css->output(); # set a new adaptor and then output the CSS $css->set_adaptor( 'CSS::Adaptor::Foo' ); print $css->output(); # output the CSS using a tempory adaptor print $css->output( 'CSS::Adaptor::Bar' ); # forget about the CSS we've already parsed $css->purge(); DESCRIPTION
This module can be used, along with a CSS::Parse::* module, to parse CSS data and represent it as a tree of objects. Using a CSS::Adaptor::* module, the CSS data tree can then be transformed into other formats. NOTICE
From version 1.00 of this module onwards, backwards compatibility is broken. This is due to large changes in the way data is parsed and then represented internally. Version 0.08 is still available on CPAN: http://search.cpan.org/author/IAMCAL/CSS-0.08/ <http://search.cpan.org/author/IAMCAL/CSS-0.08/> TREE STRUCTURE
The CSS object is the head of the tree. It contains a list of CSS::Style objects which each represent a CSS ruleset. Each of these objects contains a list of selectors and properties. Each selector is stored as a CSS::Selector object. Each property object is stored as a CSS::Property object and contains a list of values. These values are stored as CSS::Value objects. foo, bar { baz: fop; woo: yay houpla; } The above example would be represented as a single CSS::Style object. That object would then have two CSS::Selector objects representing 'foo' and 'bar'. It would also have two CSS::Property objects representing 'baz' and 'woo'. The 'baz' object then has a single child CSS::Value object for 'fop', whilst the 'woo' object has two child objects for 'yay' and 'houpla'. METHODS
CONSTRUCTOR "new()" or "new( { ..options.. } )" An optional hash can contain arguments: parser module to use as the CSS parser adaptor adaptor to use for output ACCESSORS "read_file( $filename )" or "read_file( @filenames )" Read one or mores files and parse the CSS within them. "read_string( $scalar )" or "read_string( @strings )" Read one or more strings and parse the CSS within them. "output()" or "output( 'CSS::Adaptor::Foo' )" Return a string representation of the CSS tree, using either the current adaptor or the specified one. "set_adaptor( 'CSS::Adaptor::Bar' )" Set the current adaptor for the CSS tree. "purge()" Forget all the objects in the CSS tree; "get_style_by_selector( 'selector_name' )" Returns the first CSS::Style object with the specified selector name attached. Returns zero on failure. AUTHORS
Copyright (C) 2001-2002, Allen Day <allenday@ucla.edu> Copyright (C) 2003-2004, Cal Henderson <cal@iamcal.com> SEE ALSO
CSS::Style, CSS::Selector, CSS::Property, CSS::Value, CSS::Parse, CSS::Parse::Lite, CSS::Parse::Heavy, CSS::Parse::Compiled, CSS::Parse::PRDGrammar, CSS::Adaptor, CSS::Adaptor::Pretty, CSS::Adaptor::Debug, perl(1) perl v5.14.2 2008-04-23 CSS(3pm)