Sponsored Content
The Lounge War Stories Postbit Changes (Phase II Upgrade) Post 303020567 by Neo on Monday 23rd of July 2018 11:08:02 AM
Old 07-23-2018
Yeah, I've having some challenges moving some CSS to load remotely.

I reverted that change, so hopefully it's OK again.

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

init phase

Hello, Can somebody explain me the relationship between /sbin and /etc directories ? what is the relationship between them and what are the roles of files such as rcd.1 etc? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: saudsos
1 Replies

2. What is on Your Mind?

Small bug in the Quick Editor function in postbit

Hey, There was a small bug in the Quick Editor function in postbit, but I fixed it (basically a double quote was missing from an element id): <div id="post_message_$post" class="neo-message-area">$post</div> Was <div id="post_message_$post class="neo-message-area">$post</div> Should... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Neo
1 Replies

3. Web Development

New Supplementary CSS for Forum Postbit

Working on moving inline style to a supplementary CSS file. This one is postbit.css: .pb-wrapper { border-style: solid; border-width: 1px; border-color: rgba(110, 117, 182, 0.99); padding: 0px 0px 0px 0px; } .pb-wrapper-b { padding: 0px; border-width: 0px 0px 1px... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
0 Replies

4. Docker

Docker learning Phase-I

Hello All, I had recently learnt a bit of Docker(which provides containerization process). Here are some of my learning points from it. Let us start first with very basic question: What is Docker: Docker is a platform for sysadmins and developers to DEPLOY, DEVELOP and RUN applications ... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: RavinderSingh13
7 Replies
HTML::FormHandler::Widget::Wrapper::Bootstrap(3pm)	User Contributed Perl Documentation	HTML::FormHandler::Widget::Wrapper::Bootstrap(3pm)

NAME
HTML::FormHandler::Widget::Wrapper::Bootstrap - Twitter Bootstrap 2.0 field wrapper VERSION
version 0.40013 SYNOPSIS
Wrapper to implement Bootstrap 2.0 style form element rendering. This wrapper does some very specific Bootstrap things, like wrap the form elements in divs with non-changeable classes. It is not as flexible as the 'Simple' wrapper, but means that you don't have to specify those classes in your form code. It wraps form elements with 'control-group' divs, and form 'actions' with 'form-actions' divs. It adds special additional wrappers for checkboxes and radio buttons, with wrapped labels. DESCRIPTION
Tags supported: label_no_filter -- don't html filter the label label_after -- useful for putting a colon, or other trailing formatting before_element -- insert tag before input element input_prepend -- for Bootstrap 'input-prepend' class input_append -- for Bootstrap 'input-append' class input_append_button -- 'input-append' with button instead of span no_errors -- don't append error to field rendering after_element -- insert tag after input element AUTHOR
FormHandler Contributors - see HTML::FormHandler COPYRIGHT AND LICENSE
This software is copyright (c) 2012 by Gerda Shank. This is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as the Perl 5 programming language system itself. perl v5.14.2 2012-06-25 HTML::FormHandler::Widget::Wrapper::Bootstrap(3pm)